Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

NUDES... (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NUDES... (pic) (4524 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him / Leaked Nudes Of Akwa Ibom Girl: Victim Heads To Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NUDES... (pic) by Merlissa(f): 6:08am On Jul 25, 2016
Good morning everyone. .

Guys in the house, why do you like to send picture of your eggplant? ?

Even if you want to brag about how many inches or how thick your eggplant is mbok look at the contact number carefully you might send to the wrong person. ..

A nairalander accidentally sent me his eggplant early this morning woke up not too long to see the picture..

If you are the one, apology accepted... Am sure you were trying to woo le chick!!

Have a blessed week
kiss kiss

PS: click on the link on my bio for the pic.. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NUDES... (pic) by eleko1: 6:17am On Jul 25, 2016
shocked sad sad shocked Nah wah oo
Re: NUDES... (pic) by photoshoot(m): 6:22am On Jul 25, 2016
grin
Re: NUDES... (pic) by Rexhenrex(m): 6:29am On Jul 25, 2016
the dichotomy between your madness and that of the guy is invisible. just shut-up and go back to bed sleep heals some ailments so go back and try again because what happened didn't warrant opening a thread for. or did you block him immediately on whatsap that you couldn't warn him?? After enjoying the view the demented rotweiler sent you,you came her to show yourself

4 Likes

Re: NUDES... (pic) by Jangbajantis: 6:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Click to see a guy's dick?

2 Likes

Re: NUDES... (pic) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 25, 2016
cheesy

Hahaaahhaha.... Who doesn't want some goodies packed with full blown meat especially was sent in the morning? wink

How I wish he sent it to me... I really dont mind it at all... All my support to those who loves flaunting their bazookas kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: NUDES... (pic) by youngest85(m): 6:33am On Jul 25, 2016
Merlissa:
Good morning everyone. .

Even if you want to brag about how many inches or how thick your eggplant is mbok look at the contact number carefully you might send to the wrong person. ..

A nairalander accidentally sent me his eggplant early this morning woke up not too long to see the picture..

If you are the one, apology accepted... Am sure you were trying to woo le chick!!

Have a blessed week
kiss kiss

So u like wat u saw?
Re: NUDES... (pic) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 25, 2016
Picture or u knw the rest grin
Re: NUDES... (pic) by alobright17(m): 6:37am On Jul 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Hahaaahhaha.... Who doesn't want some goodies packed with full blown meat especially was sent in the morning? wink

How I wish he sent it to me... I really dont mind it at all... All my support to those who loves flaunting their bazookas kiss kiss
You need to see mine then grin

1 Like

Re: NUDES... (pic) by MrRichmond: 6:37am On Jul 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

hehe.. crazy muthafucka
Re: NUDES... (pic) by BeingAkorede(m): 6:38am On Jul 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

Queen Hi
Re: NUDES... (pic) by Merlissa(f): 6:40am On Jul 25, 2016
youngest85:

So u like wat u saw?

Was it yours??
Re: NUDES... (pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 6:44am On Jul 25, 2016
where the pix at? Thats wha made me come into thy presence
Re: NUDES... (pic) by edbor(m): 6:47am On Jul 25, 2016
so you came to tell who
Go and laminate it on your wall na rubbish
Re: NUDES... (pic) by youngest85(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2016
Merlissa:

Was it yours??

Dnt ansa questn wt anoda questn....

Do u like wat u saw.....Yes/No?
Re: NUDES... (pic) by Girl360(f): 7:02am On Jul 25, 2016
Kakamorufu:
where the pix at? Thats wha made me come into thy presence
So you came all the way here just to see a fellow guys diick? shocked
Re: NUDES... (pic) by TamedWolf90: 7:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Rexhenrex:
the dichotomy between your madness and that of the guy is invisible. just shut-up and go back to bed sleep heals some ailments so go back and try again because what happened didn't warrant opening a thread for. or did you block him immediately on whatsap that you couldn't warn him?? After enjoying the view the demented rotweiler sent you,you came her to show yourself

1 Like

Re: NUDES... (pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 7:13am On Jul 25, 2016
Girl360:
So you came all the way here just to see a fellow guys diick? shocked
yeah, got any p with that
Re: NUDES... (pic) by Girl360(f): 7:32am On Jul 25, 2016
Kakamorufu:
yeah, got any p with that
uhm none at all lipsrsealed
Re: NUDES... (pic) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2016
Merlissa:
Good morning everyone. .

Have a blessed week
kiss kiss

my dear... It wasn't a mistake, he intentionally did it just to woo YOU

So act along
Re: NUDES... (pic) by Boring: 7:38am On Jul 25, 2016
op come werey dey do dis morning ne.. angry
Re: NUDES... (pic) by Boring: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Picture or u knw the rest grin
na dis can tin u dey like angry ..d one u see last nite never do u..
Re: NUDES... (pic) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

I'll send u some soon... As long as u delete em... Got some 8 inch engorged pipe for u lol
Re: NUDES... (pic) by obiorathesubtle: 7:44am On Jul 25, 2016
undecided
Re: NUDES... (pic) by Rexhenrex(m): 7:45am On Jul 25, 2016
TrapQueen77:
cheesy

gay alert! The supposed (f) is a decoy am quite sure you are a guy but thats none of my business tho

1 Like

Re: NUDES... (pic) by Rexhenrex(m): 7:47am On Jul 25, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
I'll send u some soon... As long as u delete em... Got some 8 inch engorged pipe for u lol
a mumu just fell for her gimmick!

1 down some more to go.
Re: NUDES... (pic) by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 25, 2016
Rexhenrex:
a mumu just fell for her gimmick!

1 down some more to go.
lol guy... I no be mumu nah, dat was just to give her hopes.. grin

Who does that shii bro?
Re: NUDES... (pic) by Rexhenrex(m): 7:53am On Jul 25, 2016
DatCuteGuy:
lol guy... I no be mumu nah, dat was just to give her hopes.. grin

Who does that shii bro?
are you trying to say she don't have hope Lmao i no follow
Re: NUDES... (pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:11am On Jul 25, 2016
Girl360:
uhm none at all lipsrsealed
good girl
Re: NUDES... (pic) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 25, 2016
Rexhenrex:
gay alert! The supposed (f) is a decoy am quite sure you are a guy but thats none of my business tho

And shud I give AF on tat? cool
Re: NUDES... (pic) by Kakamorufu(m): 8:12am On Jul 25, 2016
Rexhenrex:
she a cocksucking female tho

1 Like

Re: NUDES... (pic) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 25, 2016
DatCuteGuy:

Hahhahaa... I don't like to delete those... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Shares Sex Videos Of Her Boyfriend Side Chick Yesterday Online (watch) / A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father / See What I Caught My Babe Doing With Her Uncle Yesterday (pics&video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.