Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Sexual Harassment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Harassment (714 Views)

More Women Say, "Me Too" To Weinstein's Sexual Harassment / What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. / Nigerian Ladies Share Their Public Harassment Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Harassment by Icedprince1d(m): 6:48am On Jul 25, 2016
Writing this article I am deeply hot and right now I don't know what to do I have been staying with my madam for 3 years now and she has been sexualy harassing me from day 1 right now there are scars all over my body am confuse right now I need ur advice pls no insults

Re: Sexual Harassment by emeraldknytt(m): 7:00am On Jul 25, 2016
Icedprince1d:
Writing this article I am deeply hot and right now I don't know what to do I have been staying with my madam for 3 years now and she has been sexualy harassing me from day 1 right now there are scars all over my body am confuse right now I need ur advice pls no insults
I dont see how the two emboldened words correspond unless she has some kind of toys (i'm talking strap-on). Naturally, I'd ignore your kind of post but due to the monday fever rush and long moment ahead, which would definitely be ruined by the rain (i hate to carry extras umbrella inclusive) I just want to enjoy a blissful serene morning.

And yes, you are a m-o-r-o-n.
Re: Sexual Harassment by 400billionman: 7:10am On Jul 25, 2016
Picture of scars..

Allover your body.
Re: Sexual Harassment by Kakamorufu(m): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2016
Icedprince1d:
call policia
Re: Sexual Harassment by Icedprince1d(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
I was in the bathroom this morning when my madam came in and unclad herself
I was like ah what are u doing here ..........more to follow
Re: Sexual Harassment by Sexxkillz: 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
Even Superstory would reject this tripe.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Laveda? / What Is The Right Age For A Person To Write His/her Will? / Why abstinence is the best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.