Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} (13334 Views)

South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) / A Girl Came Visiting With Her 8month Child. See Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by HrmOlolade(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
femo86:

grin grin grin grin grin u wicked oooo...How you take measure the wide nose?

Airforce1......u be mumu aswear
With a taperule, Very disgusting human with no brain

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by AngelAhnie(f): 9:13pm On Jul 25, 2016
Airforce1:
you guys should just bury me already cheesy

But honestly it happened
As in, you need to resurrect with more sensegrin the guys are mouthed, can't stop laughing gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by AngelAhnie(f): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
HrmOlolade:
Airforce u shaa refused to grow up with that ur wide nose like camel
gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Alezy(m): 10:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
Orubebe01:
Boy wake up you should be ashamed of yourself, your juniors in the music industry are already winning award and you are here talking about women all the time. We are beginning to hate you cos of your attitude and indirectly, you are killing your career.
lolz. ...i love Ur username
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by OgaSirAde(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2016
Who this thread help now undecided

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Damianking(m): 11:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
I blame seun and lalastica who still allow you exist here. Guy go out there and achieve you dey there dey show us woman tapoline ,ori okpe, mao kechi. I dey vex for u . Make I go sip my coke joooor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by hummerwise(m): 12:29am On Jul 26, 2016
This guy is living on a borrowed brain...

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by amuokuko: 12:43am On Jul 26, 2016
Airforce1 e be like say ur nose they take all the nutrient wey ur brain need to function appropriately..

Guy the little regard I had for you then was just a waste..

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Nobody: 5:04am On Jul 26, 2016
This boy... Eriri gi eri oo... Ugbua ka odorom anya na Mmadu ji ki agba ugbo ala... Ihere megbukwa gi... Otele okuko!!
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Sharon6(f): 5:11am On Jul 26, 2016
OK. Next!

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by mendezpedrotti(m): 5:41am On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmmmm.............. Airforce y u chose 2disgrace ursef trending reproach n'calamity:
U lack content: in ur darkest soul n'mind see wat u could share! Get a life: pp r doin beta tins.
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Sirmuel1(m): 7:38am On Jul 26, 2016
Why is everyone talkin sh*t? Haters everywhere....!

Airforce just ignore this people!

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Mhoxune(f): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Smh, why am I having this feeling that you actually wanted to show off ur apartment What a useless thread! You had better go back to the studio and make something good out of it not, posting stewpeed threads.

Sorry for being harsh but, I know Op would have done worse!

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 26, 2016

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Debbywills(f): 9:47am On Jul 26, 2016
Orubebe01:
Boy wake up you should be ashamed of yourself, your juniors in the music industry are already winning award and you are here talking about women all the time. We are beginning to hate you cos of your attitude and indirectly, you are killing your career.

angry angry
Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Cunninlinguist: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
undecided

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Airforce1:
After my new bae left yesterday, one other girl came to check on me uninvited.

To cut the story short,
I woke up this beautiful morning only to find her inner wear on the sofa.

I had no choice than to fling the piece of shiit outter window.
naughtynaughty, coman see something oo. Awon kiss nd tell. No brain at all. Just too immature

1 Like

Re: This Girl Came To My House Last Night And Left This (photos} by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
MissHatey:
naughtynaughty, coman see something oo. Awon kiss nd tell. No brain at all. Just too immature
airforce1 pls quietly crawl away with ur imaginary story.. Ure alws coming here to blow lies for everyone asif we r too dumb to knw..

Kiss and tell oshi.. Pls grow up!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Viral Videos Of 2 Slay Queens Walking Unclad On The Street With Dog / Hitting The Beach (Nairaland hangout) / Valentine Special: Behold It Is Written In The Book Of February 14....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.