Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

How To Have A Healthy Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Have A Healthy Relationship (431 Views)

13 Attitudes To Get Rid Of For A Healthy And Happy Love Relationship / My 3years Healthy Relationship Is About To End!! (please I Need Advice)... / How To Know If You Have A Healthy Semen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have A Healthy Relationship by enebedestiny44(m): 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2016
Everyone deserve to find love.even if you have experienced many disappointments in the past such as unfaithful partners,dishonesty,anxiety or even rejection this should not discourage you heart desire.
sometimes,if you have had serval bad relationships then it is wise to take sometime out find yourself again.there is nothing more than having frequent rebound relationships.take time out especially after a bad break up,this will enable you to avoid making the mistakes which have Been made in the previous relationship,deal with the emotional pain and rebuild confidence.
Remember that your past determine your future. just because you experience a negative childhood or bad experiences ,your future does not have to be the same.
Here are some useful relationship tips
start investing more time on yourself instead of making others your main focus.
having an intimate relationship with someone special is a beautiful thing.but do not view this as a fantasy,it requires work as you need to be at peace with your self to get the best from relationships.
never be in rush to get into relationship for the wrong reasons.you will only have doubts later on, which could leads to anxiety and self doubt.
before pursing a relationship,it is best to get to know your spouse very well,as this will help you understand the dynamics of what you are getting yourself into.
ensure that you get these needs met. otherwise, you will always be fulfilling the other person needs
never work hard for love physically,emotionally, or financially,love is reciprocal you are more likely to receive less love when you love. too much,in which case the focus is on your spouse and will always be the dynamic of the relationship.
never give too much of yourself to please someone sexually.if you want to be respected, please begin to respect your self.
sex is sex and not love,not valuing your body is not going to make someone love you more.
stop your sabotaging behaviour which is actually working against yourself.
avoid being needy learn to enjoy your own company. avoid spouse that are emotionally unavailable,it is hard work you deserve better.
learn to love and appreciate who you are instead of comparing yourself to others never let another person determine your happiness as this give the person power over your emotions.
begin to enjoy and appreciate your life
About the author
I am a qualified counsellor and I am specialized in issues associated with relationships, depression and low self esteem.
Re: How To Have A Healthy Relationship by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 25, 2016
grin

Can we be friends? I mean a real real friends tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Have A Healthy Relationship by Sexxkillz: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2016
Nice article, but space your paragraphs. . . Cheers

2 Likes

Re: How To Have A Healthy Relationship by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 25, 2016
Horayiti
Re: How To Have A Healthy Relationship by sinaj(f): 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2016
This thing called Love sha sad
Re: How To Have A Healthy Relationship by danxzy: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2016
GOD WORK WELL DONE BROS
Re: How To Have A Healthy Relationship by enebedestiny44(m): 2:02pm On Jul 25, 2016
no pro add me up on what's app 08111555371
Re: How To Have A Healthy Relationship by Daniel2289(m): 2:42pm On Jul 25, 2016
Good.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Confirmed: Jealousy Is Dominant In Women DNA. (michelle Obama) (pic) / My Husband-to-be Isn’t Responsible - Lady Pleads As Police Raid Abortion Clinic / Beauty Tips: 5 Beauty Products You Should Never Share (MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.