Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! (2958 Views)

British Igbos : Do You Feel Biafran Or Nigerian? / Do Igbos Really Hate Yorubas? / Afam4eva, You Are Wrong. Igbos Do Not Need To Play Nigerian Politics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by stevecantrell: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
I partially agree with you OP
Igbo like...
Yorubaland (living)
Yoruba's land ( buying )
Yoruba madmen/women (Kemi, Fayose)
Yoruba big booty
But Yoruba people ?? ??
Hell No, no way...Lai lai MBA !

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by 36xtr39r: 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
[s]
joborskill:
Recieve sense
[/s]

"Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria."

- Bays.water post

1 Like

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by JBismarck(m): 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Josiah Ikemefuna Godwin

OK. I will search you bro. Remain blessed and be positive. Better, greater, strong, united Nigeria I foresee with people like you.
Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by HARDBOI: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
ckmayoca:

That is not true. As some yoruba parents can do that so are some Igbo parents

if u can be truthful to urself with d fear of God
show me any igbo man dat married yoruba woman and live with her in east?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by HARDBOI: 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
drnoel:

Not true. I know many Yoruba sons and daugthers who not just reside in the east but are married to igbos

yoruba woman married and lev with igbo in southeast?

u kno this is a pure lie

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by drnoel: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
HARDBOI:

yoruba woman married and lev with igbo in southeast?

u kno this is a pure lie

I told u I know not just one but a few. Just cos u don't have any idea of something does not make it false, bros.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by ckmayoca: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
HARDBOI:

if u can be truthful to urself with d fear of God
show me any igbo man dat married yoruba woman and live with her in east?

I have not seen that my self anyway but thata doesn't mean there is non, but both get married down west very well.
Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
attacker321:

You are a shameless hypocrite.

So you have not been reading all the terrible names Yorubas have been calling Igbos here right?

I spit on you.

When you get home spit on your parents and family members OK, that's if you know who they are you this product of baby factory.

Your hatred knows no bounds and it is that same hatred that will consume you.

The same hatred that relegated you to political nonentity in the Nigerian space.

Any thread on Yoruba, we'll see you and bandwagon jerking off.

You stoke the embers of hatred everywhere you go and when people treat you the same way you start crying like a spoilt brat.

I guess you expect everybody to keep quiet while you run your mouth like a locomotive train whose brakes have failed it, or in this case type rubbish with your leprosy infested fingers and akpu infected brain.

Yeye. Better get out of here and go and turn a new leaf.

Why won't everybody hate and despise you.

Everywhere you go, east Africa, South Africa, Asia, Europe, you are well hated. Nansense.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
CSTR12:
Why are you yoruba guys more concerned about '' igbo ladies not marrying yoruba males''? Are you on some phantom sexual conquest or what or is it a cultural thing to see women as spoils? Why not talk of igbo males marriage to yoruba women.
Sick people.

I won't even dignify this with a response.

I don't deal with nonentities.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by ATERI(m): 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
36xtr39r:

It's no gainsaying over the decades Yorubas and Hausa-Fulanis have proven to have voted along tribal lines. Not so with the Igbos. 

For the Hausa-Fulanis, in 1979 Igbos voted for Shehu Shagari against Zik. And in 2007, Igbos voted Yaradua.

For the Yorubas, in 1993 Igbos voted for MKO Abiola against Tofa/Sylvester Ugoh.
In 1999 and 2003 voted Obasanjo despite the unfair manner Alex Ekwueme was edged out of the race and who was actually better off.

For the Ogbia/Ijaw, Igbos voted GEJ in 2007 against other Igbo candidate.

Igbos built ties, formed alliances and voted for Northerners and Yorubas to enable them get the presidency even at the expense of Igbo candidates. That's an indisputable fact! 

Yorubas had the presidency for about 12 years with Obj ruling in the democratic dispensation from 1999 to 2007 (8 years without breakage).

When Ojukwu contested in 2003, how many Yorubas voted for him? 
Who has complained about that?

Which Igbo person has the Yorubas ever supported - Ekweremadu, Peter Obi, Ojukwu, NOI, Stella Odua. Yorubas detest Akanu-Ibiam Airport, Second Niger bridge, Ikeja Computer Village, Int'l Trade Fair, ASPAMDA, Alaba Int'l, Ladipo.

There's hardly anything concerning Igbos that Yorubas don't hate. Yorubas abhor everybody and everything around Igbos. And each time Yorubas hear Biaf... or NK they become jittery and bitter.

Aside the independence era of fraternization between Akintola and Ahmadu Bello, and later the partnership between Awolowo and Gowon, from 1967 to 1979, Yoruba politicians worked in partnership with their Northern counterparts to entrench injustice, lopsidedness and great evils in the land.

How many Yorubas, politicians and soldiers have been killed by Hausa-Fulanis? And yet many Afonjas consider Hausa-Fulanis more as brothers than their peaceful neighbours.

It's preposterous and pathetic how you lots go about with the propaganda that Igbos hate you when Yorubas didn't even think twice before conniving with Northerners to commit great slaughter in Igboland.

Yorubas shouldn't expect Igbos and Easterners to deludedly Kowtow to their whims and caprices and follow sheepishly in voting in whatever candidate they present.

Op is trying to build bridge here so I`m not going to derail his efforts. What I pointed out there is an indisputable fact of 1999-2003 politics.
One thing all Nigerians need to understand, especially Igbos, is the fact that every action has a consequence. The civil war was started because some Igbos were not happy with the way things were going in Nigeria. That they were not happy then was ok, but that they started a war because of that was not, because that war stopped a new nation`s development in her track. Also, the war led to the death of one million Nigerians that were not Igbos, people that have done absolutely nothing wrong but had the misfortune of living in the same country with Ojukwu. But the war ended and those that won embraced those that didn`t as brothers and sisters inside the same country. My brother, has it ever occurred to you that, a vindictive Nigeria could have taken over Igboland and appoint Generals Umar and Balogun as special administrators for the next four decades? My point is, if you think something is bad today, it could definitely have been worse. Well, in the spirit of brotherhood Nigerians united and moved on. Fortunately for our country, 1967-1979 remains the most prosperous in the history of Nigeria. Then 1979 came, I still remember that Prof Wole Soyinka was a prominent member of a Northern party while Adeniran Ogunsanya was with Zik and Obafemi Awolowo`s vice was an Igbo woman and so on and so forth. It was truly a dispensation that was pluralist and multi-party in nature. Well, everything ended up badly when NPN engaged in a fraud of 12 2/3. Fair-minded people, especially in the South-West, believed that the interpretation of that election results was a day-light robbery against Awo. The important thing was that everybody moved on. Yoruba could have started another war in 1979, but they didn`t

Then before the end of Shagari`s first tenure, Ojukwu was pardoned and returned from exle. He decided to join the people you are criticising today from the North. The last major opportunity for a meaningful alliance after the war came in 1983 when Awo`s UPN tried to form a coalition with Zik`s NPP, but it led to nothing because they couldn`t agree on who should be the President. Then a military coup put paid to everything. From 1983-1999 Nigeria was ruled and misruled by the North using Southerners as subordinates. That only stopped when Abiola decided to sacrifice his life. That the Igbos supported Abiola was no big deal, because Igbos only supported anyone that could win and give access to the nation`s resources. That was the priority of Igbo politicians of that time. I called it cash and carry politics: as long as the candidate had money, capable of getting to the centre, that was it. Igbo politicians of Jim Nwobodo`s era were just about those selfish ends, never about principle or what is good for Ndigbo. Before Abiola emerged as candidate, do you still remember the person that Yorubas supported? Well, it was the older Yar`dua. And the destruction of June 12, do you remember how it started? It started with the North using Authur Nzeribe. Igbo hates Yoruba, Igbo hates Hausa, Igbo hates Ijaw, very soon some of you would have nothing left to hate but nature! Is it that in Nigeria you have never seen two Hausas or Yorubas fighting and killing each other, right?

Any impartial observer would agree that if Nigeria had separated during the war, Yorubaland would have become the Norway of Africa, it is all about service not empty propaganda. it is about principle not about money, it is about the larger society, not about selfish interest.
The internet has actually destroyed whatever chances Igbos have to rule Nigeria, because young Igbos can`t believe that their fellow Igbos are their problem not Nigeria. How many intelligent Yorubas do you think would read the venom your youngsters pour out on-line and trust you with their future? This happening at a time the coast should be clear for Igbo Presidency. Very soon, it would be you that would be begging Seun to crack down on tribalism, not me!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by HARDBOI: 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
ckmayoca:

I have not seen that my self anyway but thata doesn't mean there is non, but both get married down west very well.

den wat are u saying...?
now who hates d other more.?
Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by HARDBOI: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
drnoel:

I told u I know not just one but a few. Just cos I don't have any idea of something does not make it false, bros.

its false i kno wat im telling u...
it can only be 1 in a million chances..
yoruba women are good in inter tribal marriege dats d truth.
unless u live in yoruba land... they cant adapt.

no igbo man living in east is married to yoruba woman there.
Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by 36xtr39r: 11:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
ATERI:
Op is trying to build bridge here so I`m not going to derail his efforts. What I pointed out there is an indisputable fact of 1999-2003 politics.
One thing all Nigerians need to understand, especially Igbos, is the fact that every action has a consequence. The civil war was started because some Igbos were not happy with the way things were going in Nigeria. That they were not happy then was ok, but that they started a war because of that was not, because that war stopped a new nation`s development in her track. Also, the war led to the death of one million Nigerians that were not Igbos, people that have done absolutely nothing wrong but had the misfortune of living in the same country with Ojukwu. But the war ended and those that won embraced those that didn`t as brothers and sisters inside the same country. My brother, has it ever occurred to you that, a vindictive Nigeria could have taken over Igboland and appoint Generals Umar and Balogun as special administrators for the next four decades? My point is, if you think something is bad today, it could definitely have been worse. Well, in the spirit of brotherhood Nigerians united and moved on. Fortunately for our country, 1967-1979 remains the most prosperous in the history of Nigeria. Then 1979 came, I still remember that Prof Wole Soyinka was a prominent member of a Northern party while Adeniran Ogunsanya was with Zik and Obafemi Awolowo`s vice was an Igbo woman and so on and so forth. It was truly a dispensation that was pluralist and multi-party in nature. Well, everything ended up badly when NPN engaged in a fraud of 12 2/3. Fair-minded people, especially in the South-West, believed that the interpretations of that election results was a day-light robbery against Awo. The important thing was that everybody moved on. Yoruba could have started another war in 1979, but they didn`t

Then before the end of Shagari`s first tenure, Ojukwu was pardoned and returned from exle. He decided to join the people you are criticising today from the North. The last major opportunity for a meaningful alliance after the war came in 1983 when Awo`s UPN tried to form a coalition with Zik`s NPP, but it led to nothing because they couldn`t agree on who should be the President. Then a military coup put paid to everything. From 1983-1999 Nigeria was ruled and misruled by the North using Southerners as subordinates. That only stopped when Abiola decided to sacrifice his life. That the Igbos supported Abiola was no big deal, because Igbos only supported anyone that could win and give access to the nation`s resources. That was the priority of Igbo politicians of that time. I called it cash and carry politics: as long as the candidate had money, capable of getting to the centre, that was it. Igbo politicians of Jim Nwobodo`s era were just about those selfish ends, never about principle or what is good for Ndigbo. Before Abiola emerged as candidate, do you still remember the person that Yorubas supported? Well, it was the older Yar`dua. And the destruction of June 12, do you remember how it started? It started with the North using Authur Nzeribe. Igbo hates Yoruba, Igbo hates Hausa, Igbo hates Ijaw, very soon some of you would have nothing left to hate but nature! Is it that in Nigeria you have never seen two Hausas or Yorubas fighting and killing each other, right?

Any impartial observer would agree that if Nigeria had separated during the war, Yorubaland would have become the Norway of Africa, it is all about service not empty propaganda. it is about principle not about money, it is about the larger society, not about selfish interest.
The internet has actually destroyed whatever chances Igbos have to rule Nigeria, because young Igbos can`t believe that their fellow Igbos are their problem not Nigeria. How many intelligent Yorubas do you think would read the venom your youngsters pour out on-line and trust you with their future? This happening at a time the coast should be clear for Igbo Presidency. Very soon, it would be you that would be begging Seun to crack down on tribalism, not me!

You tried in going down memory lane of Nigeria political journey but not without a prejudiced mind.
You tried in vain to paint your cantankerous tribe in bright colours while subtly putting down the Igbo Nation - your eternal nemesis.

Knowing that the die is cast and that Igbos are more than ever before determined to leave you behind in this contraption you lots have resorted to lies and evil campaigns of calumny against the Igbo Nation.

If Igbos are the problem with Nigeria why would mischievous hypocrites become embittered that Igbos seek self-determination.

If you and your lots are not the arrogant, selfish and greedy parasites why do you always weep and wail at the mention of Biaf.. as if your life sustenance is being is taken away? 

No doubt that the word Biafr* reminds you of your evil deeds which you hope would just go away with a wave of the hand. But it wouldn't and won't!

Self-determination remains an inalienable right of any people. We aren't born to continue to be together.

And FYI, Igbos do not need the presidency to survive unlike the Yorubas. You can take the presidency and shove it down your ass.

Considering your grandstanding, may I make it clear to you: if Nigeria subsists Yorubas cannot ascend the presidency before Igbos. Take it or leave it!
Well, I don't blame you entirely. I blame this fraudulent union that gave you the temerity to grandstand and point infested hand at the Igbo Nation.

You went further to down play the atrocities of your forbears in 1967-70; how they positioned themselves in airports and railway stations hounding and killing off innocent Eastern passengers.

You even had to grease your bruised ego by stating that Yorubaland would have become the Norway of Africa; and yet Yorubas gladly and gleefully colluded with their Northern masters to almost wipe out the Easterners and Igbos off the face of the earth.

Benjamin Adekunle, a Yoruba man, much later revealed: "We killed the Easterners for oil and nothing else". Yorubas had no reason whatsoever to ever collude with the North to wage war on Easterners for seeking a separate existence. Not even when "...the Yorubas said if Igbos are allowed to go, they too will go on the secession declaration.
“It was Chief Awolowo who said it openly and publicly; it was published in newspapers..."
- Alhaji Tanko Yakassai"

As expressed by SLS and Balarabe Musa: "YORUBAS ARE THE PROBLEM WITH NIGERIA":
The Yoruba political leadership has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention...

Remember Fela's song 'International Thief Thief' and some other tracks. Many of Fela's songs were basically produced to expose the evils and great looting of Nigeria treasury by Yorubas and their cotravellers. The main culprits were MKO Abiola (ITT) and Obasanjo. These are Yoruba men. They are not Igbos.

You even had to use Jim Nwobodo to buttress your prejudice against Igbos when you have a greater evil in your house in the person of Adedibu of Ibadan.

"How will you tell me I don't have right to treasury of Oyo State Government. The Govt I installed?"
- Pa Lamidi Adedibu (2010)

How dare you insinuate that Igbos are the greedy and selfish ones when:

Immediately after the civil war of 1967-70, Yorubas and their Northern masters robbed Igbos of their hard earned money in banks and building societies. Awolowo proceeded to use the stolen funds to empower Yorubas. With the promulgation of the Indigenization decree in 1972, and they proceeded to acquire the companies of the colonial masters and later looted and destroyed the companies leading to the ruin and collapse of the Nigerian economy.

As if the evils beings committed by Yorubas and their Northern masters aren't enough Olusegun Obasanjo promulgated the Land Use Decree (now Land Use Act) in 29th of March, 1978. And Yorubas and their Northern masters use it to plunder the crude oil resources in East and Nigerdelta and owning virtually all the oil blocks.
The North and their Southern stooges have been sucking Niger-delta crude oil to better their own region, religion and elites while degrading the environment and impoverishing the Niger-deltans!

Abacha, Obj, IBB, MKO Abiola, Danjuma, Abdulsalam, Tinubu, etc. that wrecked this country and brought her to the present miserable state are not Igbos.

Talking about alliances, no other ethnic group can boast of creating a chain of networks across every other groups in Nigeria than the Igbos.

Igbos permeate every nook and cranny of Nigeria, establishing and building business empires and adding value to the local communities. Some Igbos even get married to the local people and have their children named after their culture of the locality.

No ethnic group like Igbos truly embraced Nigeria in totality by sojourning into remote recesses of the country, living and adding value to the local communities and assimilating the cultures of other nationalities.

What do the Igbo Nation get in return - hatred, destruction of businesses and death?
What then do you want from igbos?

Over the decades in the South-West, the Yorubas have systematically burnt and destroyed Igbo business premises and shops for no just cause.

Many Igbos are ever determined to realise their nationhood. Yorubas should stop propagating lies and falsehood. Yorubas should mind their business and get focused on OduaArewanistan republic.

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! The 102 years of existence attest to that verdict!

Madam Kemi Nkem Omololu-Olunloyo
BLOCKED: Almost no yorubas left on my FB page. I will not SUBSCRIBE to tribalism against the Igbos and #Biafra . We killed THEM and boasted about it. Gen Obasanjo, Col Rotimi, Gen Ibrahim Taiwo etc etc. Oluwole Rotimi was fired by Yaradua as NG Ambassador to USA for his Biafra comment to Ojo Maduweke NG Ambassador to Canada, OBJ still boasting "We will do to Boko Haram what we did to Biafra-OBJ 2015", Ibrahim Taiwo assassinated same day as Gen Murtala Muhammed on a Friday the 13th an evil day in 1976. I no longer spend the N20 note in Nigeria. These were not heroes. Ojukwu was the real hero we were told to hate. It took years for me to know that. My father was the only Yoruba leader at his funeral. Those yoruba youth who say they saw Tinubu there were hallucinating. Both Taiwo and MM ordered Nigerian Army into Asaba and killed 700 innocent civilan men, raped their wives, daughters and ruined the town. Google Asaba massacres on Wikipedia. U are on your internet. We as Yoruba youth were brainwashed into seeing them as HEROES. Today's youth must be told the truth. History is no longer in schools. It must be told. If you were not born 1967-70 and watched 3 years of the war on WNTV now NTA, u need to STFU. Those begging me on Twitter will be ignored. The Igbo children dancing in this collage at KJ's school event are Yoruba. STOP YOUR TRIBALISM!
To my Biafrans on social media, ABSOLUTELY no violence or advocating violence on #socialmedia . Do not play into the hands of King Buhari, Father Mbaka Mfaker and the DSS.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 27, 2016
36xtr39r:

You tried in going down memory lane of Nigeria political journey but not without a prejudiced mind.
You tried in vain to paint your cantankerous tribe in bright colours while subtly putting down the Igbo Nation - your eternal nemesis.

Knowing that the die is cast and that Igbos are more than ever before determined to leave you behind in this contraption you lots have resorted to lies and evil campaigns of calumny against the Igbo Nation.

If Igbos are the problem with Nigeria why would mischievous hypocrites become embittered that Igbos seek self-determination.

If you and your lots are not the arrogant, selfish and greedy parasites why do you always weep and wail at the mention of Biaf.. as if your life sustenance is being is taken away? 

No doubt that the word Biafr* reminds you of your evil deeds which you hope would just go away with a wave of the hand. But it wouldn't and won't!

Self-determination remains an inalienable right of any people. We aren't born to continue to be together.

And FYI, Igbos do not need the presidency to survive unlike the Yorubas. You can take the presidency and shove it down your ass.

Considering your grandstanding, may I make it clear to you: if Nigeria subsists Yorubas cannot ascend the presidency before Igbos. Take it or leave it!
Well, I don't blame you entirely. I blame this fraudulent union that gave you the temerity to grandstand and point infested hand at the Igbo Nation.

You even went further to down play the atrocities of your forbears in 1967-70; how they positioned themselves in airports and railway stations hounding and killing off innocent Eastern passengers.

You even had to grease you bruised ego by stating that Yorubaland would have become the Norway of Africa; and yet Yorubas gladly and gleefully colluded with their Northern masters to almost wipe out the Easterners and Igbos off the face of the earth.

Benjamin Adekunle, a Yoruba man, much later revealed: "We killed the Easterners for oil and nothing else". Yorubas had no reason to ever collude with the North to wage war on Easterners for seeking a separate existence.

The Yoruba political leadership has shown itself over the years to be incapable of rising above narrow tribal interests and reciprocating goodwill from other sections of the country by treating other groups with respect. Practically every crisis in Nigeria since independence has its roots in this attitude. 

The Yoruba elite were the first, in 1962, to attempt a violent overthrow of an elected government in this country. In 1966, it was the violence in the West which provided an avenue for the putsch of 15th January. After Chief Awolowo lost to Shagari in 1983 elections, it was the discontent and bad publicity in the South-West which led to the Buhari intervention...

Remember Fela's song 'International Thief Thief' and some other tracks. Many of Fela's songs were basically produced to expose the evils and great looting of Nigeria treasury by Yorubas and their cotravellers. The main culprits were MKO Abiola (ITT) and Obasanjo. These are Yoruba men. They are not Igbos.

You even had to use Jim Nwobodo to buttress your prejudice against Igbos when you have a greater evil in your house in the person of Adedibu of Ibadan.

"How will you tell me I don't have right to treasury of Oyo State Government. The Govt I installed?"

Immediately after the civil war of 1967-70, Yorubas and their Northern masters robbed Igbos of their hard earned money in banks and building societies. Awolowo proceeded to use the stolen funds to empower Yorubas. With the promulgation of the Indigenization decree in 1972, and they proceeded to acquire the companies of the colonial masters and later looted and destroyed the companies leading to the ruin and collapse of the Nigerian economy.

As if the evils beings committed by Yorubas and their Northern masters aren't enough Olusegun Obasanjo promulgated the Land Use Decree (now Land Use Act) in 29th of March, 1978. And Yorubas and their Northern masters use it to plunder the crude oil resources in East and Nigerdelta and owning virtually all the oil blocks.
The North and their Southern stooges have been sucking Niger-delta crude oil to better their own region, religion and elites while degrading the environment and impoverishing the Niger-deltans!

Abacha, Obj, IBB, MKO Abiola, Danjuma, Abdulsalam, Tinubu, etc. that wrecked this country and brought her to the present miserable state are not Igbos.

Talking about alliances, no other ethnic group can boast of creating a chain of networks across every other groups in Nigeria than the Igbos.

Igbos permeate every nook and cranny of Nigeria, establishing and building business empires and adding value to the local communities. Some Igbos even get married to the local people and have their children named after their culture of the locality.

No ethnic group like Igbos truly embraced Nigeria in totality by sojourning into remote recesses of the country, living and adding value to the local communities and assimilating the cultures of other nationalities.

What do the Igbo Nation get in return - hatred, destruction of businesses and death?

Over the decades in the South-West, the Yorubas have systematically burnt and destroyed Igbo business premises and shops for no just cause.

Many Igos are ever determined to realise their nationhood. Yorubas should stop propagating lies and falsehood. Yorubas should mind their business and get focused on OduaArewanistan republic.

Strange bedfellows, with irreconcilable value systems that are at best suitable for the individual selves, are not meant to be together! The 102 years of existence attest to that verdict!

BLOCKED: Almost no yorubas left on my FB page. I will not SUBSCRIBE to tribalism against the Igbos and #Biafra . We killed THEM and boasted about it. Gen Obasanjo, Col Rotimi, Gen Ibrahim Taiwo etc etc. Oluwole Rotimi was fired by Yaradua as NG Ambassador to USA for his Biafra comment to Ojo Maduweke NG Ambassador to Canada, OBJ still boasting "We will do to Boko Haram what we did to Biafra-OBJ 2015", Ibrahim Taiwo assassinated same day as Gen Murtala Muhammed on a Friday the 13th an evil day in 1976. I no longer spend the N20 note in Nigeria. These were not heroes. Ojukwu was the real hero we were told to hate. It took years for me to know that. My father was the only Yoruba leader at his funeral. Those yoruba youth who say they saw Tinubu there were hallucinating. Both Taiwo and MM ordered Nigerian Army into Asaba and killed 700 innocent civilan men, raped their wives, daughters and ruined the town. Google Asaba massacres on Wikipedia. U are on your internet. We as Yoruba youth were brainwashed into seeing them as HEROES. Today's youth must be told the truth. History is no longer in schools. It must be told. If you were not born 1967-70 and watched 3 years of the war on WNTV now NTA, u need to STFU. Those begging me on Twitter will be ignored. The Igbo children dancing in this collage at KJ's school event are Yoruba. STOP YOUR TRIBALISM!
To my Biafrans on social media, ABSOLUTELY no violence or advocating violence on #socialmedia . Do not play into the hands of King Buhari, Father Mbaka Mfaker and the DSS.

You will conveniently win the award for the most verbose poster on Nairaland. Too many words to express little points of importance.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by 36xtr39r: 4:02am On Jul 27, 2016
Aigbofa:
You will conveniently win the award for the most verbose poster on Nairaland. Too many words to express little points of importance.

You may term the rebuttal verbose but it was incisive enough to jolt you from your position.

However, if you care to know such matter requires a painstakingly approach in the choice of words in each sentence - line by line, paragraph by paragraph to ensure justice is done in countering the misinformation being propagated and placing the peddlers where they duly belong in history with hard, irrefutable facts devoid of bias.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by attacker321: 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ioannes:

[s]When you get home spit on your parents and family members OK, that's if you know who they are you this product of baby factory.

Your hatred knows no bounds and it is that same hatred that will consume you.

The same hatred that relegated you to political nonentity in the Nigerian space.

Any thread on Yoruba, we'll see you and bandwagon jerking off.

You stoke the embers of hatred everywhere you go and when people treat you the same way you start crying like a spoilt brat.

I guess you expect everybody to keep quiet while you run your mouth like a locomotive train whose brakes have failed it, or in this case type rubbish with your leprosy infested fingers and akpu infected brain.

Yeye. Better get out of here and go and turn a new leaf.

Why won't everybody hate and despise you.

Everywhere you go, east Africa, South Africa, Asia, Europe, you are well hated. Nansense.
[/s]

You go and spit on the graves of your late parents.

I know you are a product of soka forest. cheesy

Every hate us and they love you? How delusional!

You have been rejected by the rest of the south and even the north is warning others to be very careful of the yorubas describing them as treacherous backstabbers.

You are loved yet fulani attack una, hausa attack una and now militants are attacking una.

So much for love. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
attacker321:

You go and spit on the graves of your late parents.

I know you are a product of soka forest. cheesy

Every hate us and they love you? How delusional!

You have been rejected by the rest of the south and even the north is warning others to be very careful of the yorubas describing them as treacherous backstabbers.

You are loved yet fulani attack una, hausa attack una and now militants are attacking una.

So much for love. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Unfortunately for you you will always be pained, you know why? Because everyday you wake up, you will be reminded that you are living in the midst of the people you love to hate and its because you have no choice. You can't go home otherwise you'll starve to death.

Keep feeding fat on our generosity and living a lie. When you're ready and you've grown some cojones, pack yourself and your family members back to the east.

No matter how much you insult your hosts, the fact remains that you're dependent on us and our goodwill for your livelihood.

So, keep on cursing your parents and wishing them a speedy trip to the grave, that would be your problem not mine.

Silly chap. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by attacker321: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ioannes:

Unfortunately for you you will always be pained, you know why? Because everyday you wake up, you will be reminded that you are living in the midst of the people you love to hate and its because you have no choice. You can't go home otherwise you'll starve to death.

Keep feeding fat on our generosity and living a lie. When you're ready and you've grown some cojones, pack yourself and your family members back to the east.

No matter how much you insult your hosts, the fact remains that you're dependent on us and our goodwill for your livelihood.

So, keep on cursing your parents and wishing them a speedy trip to the grave, that would be your problem not mine.

Silly chap. cheesy

You go and vomit on your late parents grave you hear. cheesy cheesy

Which nonsense generousity are you talking about?

Did you give us your lands for free or did you give us our business premises for free?

Did you not collect your full pay, collect owomida dn omonile join?

And who told you I am not in the east you nitwit?

You guys have never left your forests in soka that why you keep writing loads of rubbish about the east.

Your own parents I heard were stealing boiling pot of amala and ewedu to feed you before they parked up.

They are even now lining up to collect yams from Fayose to survive. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by ATERI(m): 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
36xtr39r:

You went further to down play the atrocities of your forbears in 1967-70; how they positioned themselves in airports and railway stations hounding and killing off innocent Eastern passengers.

You even had to grease your bruised ego by stating that Yorubaland would have become the Norway of Africa; and yet Yorubas gladly and gleefully colluded with their Northern masters to almost wipe out the Easterners and Igbos off the face of the earth.

Benjamin Adekunle, a Yoruba man, much later revealed: "We killed the Easterners for oil and nothing else". Yorubas had no reason whatsoever to ever collude with the North to wage war on Easterners for seeking a separate existence. Not even when "...the Yorubas said if Igbos are allowed to go, they too will go on the secession declaration.
“It was Chief Awolowo who said it openly and publicly; it was published in newspapers..."
- Alhaji Tanko Yakassai"

Many Igbos are ever determined to realise their nationhood. Yorubas should stop propagating lies and falsehood. Yorubas should mind their business and get focused on OduaArewanistan republic.

Good! Let`s now give the topic its life back, shall we? " IGBOS DO NOT HATE YORABAS" is the topic, let those that believe in one Nigeria contribute. Thanks
Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by raumdeuter: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Yorubas dont hate Ibos and actually dont care about Ibos

Ateri you made some nice summation there But quick one. Ibos didnt vote Abiola, they voted for Bashir Tofa

For the first coup, Ibo soldiers decided its time to kill other regional leaders and not touch theirs. Akintola, Balewa, Okotie-Eboh, Bello were all killed and all Ibo political leaders who were the bulk of the govt then were not touched.

But you are right about Ibos hating everything, they hate Hausa, they hate Yoruba they hate Ijaws etc. Asking what they would hate next? you dont need to go far. On this forum check the threads dedicated to Anambra vs Enugu, Anambra vs Imo, Anambra vs Abia

You dont even need to hate on Ibos they do a good job themselves

6 Likes

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by ATERI(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
raumdeuter:
Yorubas dont hate Ibos and actually dont care about Ibos

Ateri you made some nice summation there But quick one. Ibos didnt vote Abiola, they voted for Bashir Tofa

For the first coup, Ibo soldiers decided its time to kill other regional leaders and not touch theirs. Akintola, Balewa, Okotie-Eboh, Bello were all killed and all Ibo political leaders who were the bulk of the govt then were touched.

But you are right about Ibos hating everything, they hate Hausa, they hate Yoruba they hate Ijaws etc. Asking what they would hate next? you dont need to go far. On this forum check the threads dedicated to Anambra vs Enugu, Anambra vs Imo, Anambra vs Abia

You dont even need to hate on Ibos they do a good job themselves

True talk!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by T8ksy(m): 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
[s][/s]

Recieve sense

Fat chance............he's a lost cause hence why i avoid him like a plague.

Op, how many times do we have drum it into your heads that yorubas really don't give a rat's a.r.s.e if you hate them or not?

Aja to n gbo, se owa le mu olowo re ni?

Can a barking dog truly deal with his handler? Hell no!

Yorubas on the other hand don't hate ibos rather we tolerate them.............................but to an extent.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by AgentOrange: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2016
T8ksy:

[s]Fat chance............he's a lost cause hence why i avoid him like a plague.

Op, how many times do we have drum it into your heads that yorubas really don't give a rat's a.r.s.e if you hate them or not?

Aja to n gbo, se owa le mu olowo re ni?

Can a barking dog truly deal with his handler? Hell no!

Yorubas on the other hand don't hate ibos rather we tolerate them.............................but to an extent.
[/s]

If you don't know Igbos are also just tolerating yorubas.

Treacherous people.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by T8ksy(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

If you don't know Igbos are also just tolerating yorubas.

Treacherous people.

Yeah right!...............ibos are tolerating yorubas, in yorubaland!!

Look in the mirror mate and behold an epitome of treachery.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Do Not Hate Yorubas! by shukuokukobambi: 6:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
HARDBUOI:
i dntnkno why they are turning d rable around.
when they are d one hating on igbos...
igf igbs hate dem will our gals marry them?
they marriying our women every week abandoning their own.

but just tell a yoruba dat u wana marry her as igbo. she will tell u her parents will not agree.

d only igbos who they marry are those who live theor life in yoruba land.

a yoruba woman can not accept to marry u and live with u in east..

BTW WHO NEEDS CHEATS AND HOME BREAKERS AS WIFE.

Stupid ego, idiotic chest beating and foolhardy brawn no go kill of una

I guess the prominent Yeeboe men below who married Yoruba girls are OSU Yeeboe? angry

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/kidnappers-abduct-wife-of-the-sun-deputy-md-steve-nwosu-in-lagos/

http://www.weddingdigestnaija.com/traditional-wedding-photos-son-of-coscharis-motors-boss-weds/

If your Yeeboe girls are abandoning failures like you, how is that our business? angry

Better go carry some drugs. perhaps you can get luckier than the efulefus about to be executed in indonesia tomorrow angry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

After The Shia Muslims Crackdown, The Christians Maybe Next- Danjuma Abdullah / Nigeria Air: First Plane Arrives - Pic / BREAKING!! Biafra : IPOB Women Released After This Happened(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.