Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,856 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

The So Called Power State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The So Called Power State (539 Views)

Breaking News: The So Called Lawyers Of Africa Are Fake. - Nnamdi Kanu / To Hell With The So Called Niger Delta Republic / Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The So Called Power State by PhantomD(m): 10:44am On Jul 26, 2016
Niger state generates more than half of the county's electricity, it's currently under the abuja electricity distributing abi distribution company. For the past 3 months the state capital and other local governments have been in total darkness. I'm not exaggerating, imagine a whole state getting just 2 hours of light out of 72 hours. Me don tired walahi, the worst part Is there's nothing in need of repair, just the allocation of Megawatts to the state is probably in kilowatt. Me no too understand their concept but other places under this aedc enjoy enough power supply to go about their business.
I just don't understand the blackout, it's not funny and only me no fit take to the streets on protest because nobody dey even talk anything.
Re: The So Called Power State by dustmalik: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2016
Where i stay in Abuja, we've been enjoying an average of 20-21hrs light for the past 3 to 4 weeks
Re: The So Called Power State by PhantomD(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2016
dustmalik:
Where i stay in Abuja, we've been enjoying an average of 20-21hrs light for the past 3 to 4 weeks
My point exactly, the generation is there but the distribution to minna is really poor.

(1) (Reply)

Flashback: Buhari Vows To Deal With Budget Padders / President Buhari Attends Ndc Course 24 At Nat Defence College / Edo Doesn't Owe Banks A Kobo - Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.