Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

GIRLS!!!! Please Help!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GIRLS!!!! Please Help!!!! (943 Views)

Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. / Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You / Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GIRLS!!!! Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 26, 2016
There is this my friend thats married we are close and are always together small small feelings started building, she will send me sexy pictures and i will be playing with her online! her name is lets say chiamaka
now i have a girlfriend 2years relationship her name is kate! My girlfriend has been complaining about me and my married friend! i knew that our love and play was only online so i didn't take her words to heart! lately me and chiamaka started sending nudes and sexting! was amazing the lady is hot!
everything was fine till last night!
i was making love to my girlfriend and i called her chiamaka, she cried her heart out! i begged and begged with my hard pencil! she stood up called me a bastard and left my house around 3am this morning! her phones are off and she isn't at her house, i don't even know what to do!
or how to beg her! chiamaka and kate don't rhyme so i can't use that line! really confused right now!
Re: GIRLS!!!! Please Help!!!! by curvysola(f): 11:15am On Jul 26, 2016
angry angry angry angry First of all!!!! angry angry angry

If that girl knows whats good for her life, she will leave you and move on! angry angry angry

If its me i will stay and stab you! you must be very stupid to be with me and be calling me another womans name angry angry angry

Re: GIRLS!!!! Please Help!!!! by Gflat: 11:24am On Jul 26, 2016
curvysola:
angry angry angry angry First of all!!!! angry angry angry

If that girl knows whats good for her life, she will leave you and move on! angry angry angry

If its me i will stay and stab you! you must be very stupid to be with me and be calling me another womans name angry angry angry

Only a fool will think you are a woman behind that account
Re: GIRLS!!!! Please Help!!!! by curvysola(f): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:

Only a fool will think you are a woman behind that account

Another fool this morning lipsrsealed

Re: GIRLS!!!! Please Help!!!! by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:31am On Jul 26, 2016
op weldone oooo cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: GIRLS!!!! Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
op weldone oooo cool cool cool cool
no be me! na my friend say make i help am out!
Re: GIRLS!!!! Please Help!!!! by Gflat: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2016
curvysola:

You can fool every other perverts. Not me smiley
By the way I don't care what you think gay
Re: GIRLS!!!! Please Help!!!! by Gflat: 11:44am On Jul 26, 2016
j0nsn0w:

you be fool i swear abeg! carry ur smelioo self go derail another thread

This will not allow him to Bleep you. Gay cheesy
Re: GIRLS!!!! Please Help!!!! by Gflat: 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
j0nsn0w:

you be sick fool! you for check my history before you mention me! ur father!!! thunder fire ur cripple mother! you waste of a human body! the girl
commented and you dey mock am! she talk say she dey single? or say she they find man? no simple post! you come dey use ur dirty boxers
local cheap personality dey detrail! my thread like the way thunder don derail ur entire family! ogun fire ur life this morning! you bastard! go
check my history i no get time for nonsense for here! i spit on ur hopeless future! son of a bastard!

Was this the same thing your father said before sending you and your mother away? shocked
Re: GIRLS!!!! Please Help!!!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
Gflat:

Was this the same thing your father said before sending you and your mother away? shocked
how is what i said 1 thing! you dumb fool! uneducated waste! na una full nairaland because its easy to be an idiot here!

oga carry ur poverty self comot road make better people comment and drop advice you fool!

with ur future wen dey on standstill
Re: GIRLS!!!! Please Help!!!! by Gflat: 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
j0nsn0w:

how is what i said 1 thing! you dumb fool! uneducated waste! na una full nairaland because its easy to be an idiot here!

oga carry ur poverty self comot road make better people comment and drop advice you fool!

with ur future wen dey on standstill

My future is heavenly bright wink

I am currently sipping a bottle of vodka with barbecue on my left hand while typing with my right fingers. Also playing an album from Lil Wayne. Tell me what your father have that is close to this wink
Re: GIRLS!!!! Please Help!!!! by katyeee(f): 12:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Chai my name haff suffer *Kate*
Re: GIRLS!!!! Please Help!!!! by firstking01(m): 1:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
curvysola:

Seriously, you sound masculine, and you type like a guy.
Re: GIRLS!!!! Please Help!!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
That experience is awfull, let her know you've been flirting with chiamaka, she only needs to hear the truth, she might forgive you if there is love between you both

(1) (Reply)

American Mom, Son In Love Charged With Incest Remain Defiant / Five Reasonable Reasons Why Men Pay For Sex / Wetin Man Go Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.