Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! (4036 Views)

Some Facts About Girls. Please Don’t Bash Me It's Just For Fun / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. / Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by realpoacher(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2017
I am terribly sad right now, am freaking tired of Nigerian girls with their supposedly "high horse".. Damn, last night should be my most horrible nights in recent years. O Lord help me, OK there is this 9/10 sweet chick that I have been on her paroles since January, I mean a 9ner with all the homely features of a wife. Stunning beauty, extremely natural fair, sweet ass/boobs, add all of these to a sweet character, lively, prudent, good career, great family background and all of that shiit, a stunner and a head Turner anyday. No wonder she has a long list of guys ogling after anywhere she went...

I was intimated and dropped my A game, I went in with my beta male self and have been on her case ever since then. I have been a complete wussy and lost my balls hoping to land her in courtship and probably marriage. And guess what?

It worked, even though it took a while longer but it worked, I finally nailed her beating several other guys to it or so I thought... Poor me!... Chai, so this is what I get after all these stress of being a wuss?... A stinking pusscy with fish smell?.. A pusscy so wide that looks like a borehole and a well combined?.... A sagged tummy plus sagged tits that looked like they have seen better days?... Damn I am terribly disappointed right now. Here is how it happened,

She was at my crib last evening (the 4th time she is coming since January and always playing "wait until wedding night" card), she prepared rice and shrimps and ate, this time around I wasn't going to take No for an answer so I plunged in, brought out a little of romance skills and bam I was in, intense romance and kissing and before you know it our clothes started flying in different directions only for me to start noticing the shriveled sagged breast pointing the way of gravity,... Oh! Well I didn't bother I can manage that until I noticed the stomach too, hmmm... I kept mute then I started fingering, the smell didn't come out until I started pounding her real hard.... Oh my oh my... I went limp immediately and couldn't believe my eyes that this sweet beauty, i mean she still had the beauty while Unclad except for the sagging ish.. I mean blue piecing cat eyes, wonderful smile, nice ass but with a deep and stinking borehole. I didn't feel much sensation even with my full length 8" and 6" girth Jrod. I had to pull out and asked her to suck me to cum which she did. I became recluse, when asked why and I told her point blank that is too wide. I didn't tell her about the smell though cause I know she smelt it but I was terribly disappointed. How can such a beauty be so deceptive with packaging, how can such a beauty be smelling.... How can such a responsible girl have a pusscy so wide like she fucccked the whole neighborhood and walking about with an underground tunnel between her legs @ 27 years .?

I dragged her into the shower and wash her and the horrible smell off my body. I just lost all respect for her. Smh! With all my years of experience in this game, I have had my own fair share of dirty girls but there are class of girls that I won't take dirtiness from and she belong to that class, I can take it from that local girl on the street, but not from someone who forms porsh, tushed, and slay queen upandan, not from a 9ner who would be asking for $200 - $300 per hour for a plus a happy ending even in the US and you will be delighted with her... No I can't take it... I won't take. And to think that I had to ditch two of my sweet side chicks for this terrible experience. Nonsense!

I have been depressed since last night, been terribly haunted in my dream overnight because of this. Girls take care of yourselves, clean up at all times. Never ever will I be moved by any woman alive again, be you Beyonce or Nicky Minaj or Rihanna... Fucjk you all and go clean up. Learn how to wash your panties first before y'all demand for 100k per night. Why spend almost 50k for body creams monthly while your pusscy stinks?.... Why form holy, holy responsible girl when your down below is reading 1000000 miles mileage and will literally swallow my head when put in it?

From now henceforth, I ain't dropping my A game for any Dam again.. Never!..

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by LethargiQue: 9:09am On Apr 18, 2017
grin

5 out of 10 times, you probably won't like what you see beneath all that female packaging..

#TeamVirginVillageGirls

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2017
Everything has its consequences

Be they good or bad
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Stevengerd(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2017
Bro. Naso E Be Oh! Dnt Let Beauty Decieve U, Sum Of Dem Dere Pussy 2 Jrod Fit Enter. Look B4 U Leap.
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by FelixFelicis(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2017
Lmfao, OP frustration no be here. I've once been in a case like yours OP but the scenario is a bit different, got me really infuriated grin lipsrsealed angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by LarryBeryl(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2017
Op!

You just publicly crucified a lady you once had respect for. I suppose it is not cool but just dumping her ugly pussy will be alright.

I don't know what prompted the article online. Maybe she talked dirty when you started showing the signs of embarrassment.

Brother,I don't mean to be rude but if you just wanna bang girls, a Nigerian porthole is good than destroying another man's future wife pussy even before they get married. Anyways bro. I'll pm you, pls reply so that we can talk privately.
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by sisisioge: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2017
grin grin grin

You dey vex o! I kinda have trouble believing this your account though. The give away was the stomach thing...its the first thing any guy who knows his onions notices. If she tucks it under a spandex, you would feel it as soon as you hug her or put your hands on her waist! Unless you aren't as experienced as claimed, the belly situation shouldn't have been a shocker.

As per the downthere situation, I sincerely sympathize with u grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Ginaz(f): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2017
If you truly liked the girl, why not take her to the goddamn hospital and get her treated? What's the fuss about? She might be having that kind of problem and she might be at lost on how to go about treating it.

You were rude even if you didn't enjoyed it. Telling her it's too wide it's wrong. How would you feel if a woman tells you, you are a one second man in bed?

Some men should have Jesus in their lives biko.!!! Rude people everywhere.

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by LarryBeryl(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2017
Ginaz:
If you truly liked the girl, why not take her to the goddamn hospital and get her treated? What's the fuss about? She might be having that kind of problem and she might be at lost on how to go about treating it.

You were rude even if you didn't enjoyed it. Telling her it's too wide it's wrong. How would you feel if a woman tells you, you are a one second man in bed?

Being wide is not cool tho.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by AgapeHate: 9:36am On Apr 18, 2017
Ginaz:

If you are a woman with any disease, you shouldn't wait till a man tells you what to do. It shows you give little or no attention to your body

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by geezyk(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2017
Ginaz:

Aunty please Efe don win BBN abeg change your dp make, so I can see the beautiful lady behind the moniker
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 18, 2017
"Piercing blue eyes" on a black girl? Must have been an albino or you were hallucinating everything.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by FelixFelicis(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2017
OP that your girl is now homely after spending like 8 years in the public service department.

Guys never believe the "let's wait until after the marriage" stunt, some ladies just wanna package themselves and dump in your own undeserving hands.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Ginaz(f): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2017
AgapeHate:

If you are a woman with any disease, you shouldn't wait till a man tells you what to do. It shows you give little or no attention to your body

Hey don't give me that crap of not paying attention to my body. I'm speaking for the lady cos sometimes some men just conclude rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by AgapeHate: 9:40am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:
"Piercing blue eyes" on a black girl? Must have been an albino or you were hallucinating everything.

You have never seen a black guy or lady with blue eyes? You should get out of your cave

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Ginaz(f): 9:40am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Kikikikikikikikikikikikiki grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by AgapeHate: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2017
Ginaz:

Hey don't give me that crap of not paying attention to my body. I'm speaking for the lady cos sometimes some men just conclude rubbish.
You should speak for her like you are in her shoes not justify her attention because men conclude rubbish.
Men don't like dirty girls
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by pat1612(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2017
shocked
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2017
AgapeHate:

You have never seen a black guy or lady with blue eyes? You should get out of your cave

How many are there? That is a rarity, like green eyes on white people. You see it once in a blue moon. It's not something that you see every day, hence my disbilief. Piercing blue contact lenses maybe grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Ginaz(f): 9:46am On Apr 18, 2017
AgapeHate:

You should speak for her like you are in her shoes not justify her attention because men conclude rubbish.
Men don't like dirty girls

I didn't justify anything, I was making up a scenario of a possibility that she might be infected without knowing how to get herself treated. Simple! You don't have to classify her with me cos that was absurd. Cos I spoke up for her didn't mean I'm dirty, but as usual, you would conclude cos I spoke up for her then I'm dirty myself.

Change your black man mentality. DUH!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by nwaanambra1(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2017
guy let me tell you that 70% of them so called beauties STANK like dead rat down there! especially the fair ones!

saw this not fine girl - she didn't turn me on but she has an ass to melt for.

men after having that girl - i began to respect not too fine girls.

her puscy is soo fuking clean that ended up not having enuf of fukn and sucking it - it was paradise!

just sucked and sucked and fuked and sucked! it was sooo long i had such a clean juice!

since then man i dropped all these fake ass smelly shit so called facial and body beauties! bliv me you can hardly see clean ones among them - hardly!

This not so cute girls are so clean and sweet down there - and since i switched over to them, especial the black ones, av bn disapointed on a very rear occasion.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Divay22(f): 9:52am On Apr 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Lionessza(f): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol maybe he is in Papua New Guinea grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Doctorfitz: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2017
Ginaz:

Bomb dey ur head.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol maybe he is in Papua New Guinea grin grin

LMFAO. That's the country with the cannibals, nne?
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Doctorfitz: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2017
Many of them don't know how to take care of their pussy..... All u see on instagram na wash. Just outward appearance.... Don't let it deceive you.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 18, 2017
Hope you got yourself tested undecided

You say she 27 so guess you are olders or same age group ! So because of one dirty bad egg u condemned all? Dont get it
All the girls you attract have fishy pussie?? No so please chin up
Its life exoeriences you hate to date a few dregs to find ur mrs right ..

Also she maybe infected so be a good guy tell her to check herself out so another man dont fall victim ..
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Lionessza(f): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah that's them . .have you seen how they look?
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah that's them . .have you seen how they look?

Yeah, they have the kind of blue eyes that almost look blind.
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by LePrezident(m): 11:05am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

You're South African?
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 18, 2017
LePrezident:

You're South African?

Yeah.
Re: Nigerian Girls Please Clean Up! by LePrezident(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah.

Oh nice... got the vibe when you said 'nne'... I listen to Julius Malema a lot and he likes saying that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of The Hiv-positive White Man & His 'victims' After Report He Slept W / [kids Stay Away] Story Of My Physical Relation With Maid 3 Years Older Than Me!! / Nigerian Man Sends Lady He Has Never Met Lady N300k After She Tweeted “abuja”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.