Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With (2071 Views)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Were you the crier or the nose picker?
Here are some of the kids we encountered in Primary school: source http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/ng-primary-school-kids/?geoip&country=NG cc lalasticala
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
1. The bad mouth kid
You learned all your bad and curse words from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
2. The thumbsucker
They wake up sucking their thumb from morning to bed time.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
3. The nose picker
Ewwww, and they will eat the boogers too.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
I yam here embarassed

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
4. The nail biter
They don’t really have to eat because they are always lunching on their nails.

1 Like

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
5. The shy kid
You don’t really know exactly how their voice sounds because they never open up.

1 Like

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
6. The crier
They would cry over ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
7. The flip eyelid
The bad boys.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
8. The I’m always sick
They always miss school and never around for anything because they were sick at home.

1 Like

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by knight05(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
d
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
9. The rich kid
They had the newest clothes and came to school in the nicest car.

1 Like

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
10. The dirty kid
They will eat anything, have their nose running and still wouldn’t care to clean up.

2 Likes

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
11. The selfish one
They will never share their food with anyone because their parents made it only for them.

1 Like

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
12. The popular/cool kid
Everyone wanted to be their friend.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
13. The I don’t know how to dress myself
They always came back from the bathroom looking a mess and the teacher had to help them dress.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
14. The chalk eater
Well, they didn’t need snacks.

1 Share

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
FTC.... God I thank you. The person below has something interesting to say
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
were ave u been since al this wile undecided undecided undecided
HateU2:
I yam here embarassed
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
were ave u been since al this wile undecided undecided undecided
Your gay paddy gave me 6months ban. Just back from kirikiri smiley
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by fayded(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
I gat a feeling. ds is going to FP..
op..u did not add the intelligent ones..those wey dey come first from primary 1 to primary 5
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
No 4,5,6 and 14 cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecidedwho gave u d ban make we go arrest am grin grin grin grin
HateU2:
Your gay paddy gave me 6months ban. Just back from kirikiri smiley
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Aregs(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Very informative post and romantic post

#wehdonesir
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Remilekun101: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
sad
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
undecided undecided undecided undecidedwho gave u d ban make we go arrest am grin grin grin grin
*looks left and right*

It's uncle HmuHmu44 smiley
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Azeequeen(f): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Reminds me of a class mate of mine then,she can pick nose like anything. She eats everything and it got to a point that she started adding salt to make it tasty...
Then,if you know how to flip your eyelids...You are a baddo. I do am tire
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
HateU2:
*looks left and right*

It's uncle HmuHmu44 smiley
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
realy which among them do u do back in the day in ur primary school cheesy cheesy
Azeequeen:
Reminds me of a class mate of mine then,she can pick nose like anything. She eats everything and it got to a point that she started adding salt to make it tasty...
Then,if you know how to flip your eyelids...You are a baddo. I do am tire
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by NegeduGrace(f): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
the mischievous ones that will remove chair if someone want to sit down..
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
cheesy cheesy :Drealy hunnnmmm do u got the message i send to u cool cool
NegeduGrace:
the mischievous ones that will remove chair if someone want to sit down..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Check This Cool Dude Out, Attention Seeker Or Really Cool? / Paying A Small Amount As Bride Price For A Girl Makes Her Look Cheap -Naija Lady / Controversial Nudist Trends On Google After Going Pantless At '17 Feather Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.