Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With (2071 Views)

Couple Who Met In Primary School Got Married & Have A Kid Who Now Attends Same / They Went To Same Primary, Secondary School, Work In Same Place & Now Set To Wed / Primary School Sweethearts Lara And Niyi Finally Get Married! (2) (3) (4)

The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Were you the crier or the nose picker?
Here are some of the kids we encountered in Primary school: source http://omgvoice.com/lifestyle/ng-primary-school-kids/?geoip&country=NG cc lalasticala
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
1. The bad mouth kid
You learned all your bad and curse words from them.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
2. The thumbsucker
They wake up sucking their thumb from morning to bed time.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
3. The nose picker
Ewwww, and they will eat the boogers too.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 14, 2017
I yam here embarassed

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
4. The nail biter
They don’t really have to eat because they are always lunching on their nails.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
5. The shy kid
You don’t really know exactly how their voice sounds because they never open up.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
6. The crier
They would cry over ANYTHING, I mean ANYTHING.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
7. The flip eyelid
The bad boys.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
8. The I’m always sick
They always miss school and never around for anything because they were sick at home.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by knight05(m): 12:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
d
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
9. The rich kid
They had the newest clothes and came to school in the nicest car.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
10. The dirty kid
They will eat anything, have their nose running and still wouldn’t care to clean up.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
11. The selfish one
They will never share their food with anyone because their parents made it only for them.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:57pm On Jan 14, 2017
12. The popular/cool kid
Everyone wanted to be their friend.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
13. The I don’t know how to dress myself
They always came back from the bathroom looking a mess and the teacher had to help them dress.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
14. The chalk eater
Well, they didn’t need snacks.

Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2017
FTC.... God I thank you. The person below has something interesting to say
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
were ave u been since al this wile undecided undecided undecided
HateU2:
I yam here embarassed
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
were ave u been since al this wile undecided undecided undecided
Your gay paddy gave me 6months ban. Just back from kirikiri smiley
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by fayded(m): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
I gat a feeling. ds is going to FP..
op..u did not add the intelligent ones..those wey dey come first from primary 1 to primary 5
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
No 4,5,6 and 14 cheesy grin cheesy
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
undecided undecided undecided undecidedwho gave u d ban make we go arrest am grin grin grin grin
HateU2:
Your gay paddy gave me 6months ban. Just back from kirikiri smiley
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Aregs(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
Very informative post and romantic post

#wehdonesir
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Remilekun101: 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
sad
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
cheesy cheesy
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
adewumiopeyemi:
undecided undecided undecided undecidedwho gave u d ban make we go arrest am grin grin grin grin
*looks left and right*

It's uncle HmuHmu44 smiley
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by Azeequeen(f): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
Reminds me of a class mate of mine then,she can pick nose like anything. She eats everything and it got to a point that she started adding salt to make it tasty...
Then,if you know how to flip your eyelids...You are a baddo. I do am tire
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
HateU2:
*looks left and right*

It's uncle HmuHmu44 smiley
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2017
realy which among them do u do back in the day in ur primary school cheesy cheesy
Azeequeen:
Reminds me of a class mate of mine then,she can pick nose like anything. She eats everything and it got to a point that she started adding salt to make it tasty...
Then,if you know how to flip your eyelids...You are a baddo. I do am tire
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by NegeduGrace(f): 1:18pm On Jan 14, 2017
the mischievous ones that will remove chair if someone want to sit down..
Re: The 14 Types Of Kids In Nigeria We All Went To Primary School With by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
cheesy cheesy :Drealy hunnnmmm do u got the message i send to u cool cool
NegeduGrace:
the mischievous ones that will remove chair if someone want to sit down..

Ladies Check This Cool Dude Out, Attention Seeker Or Really Cool? / Paying A Small Amount As Bride Price For A Girl Makes Her Look Cheap -Naija Lady / Controversial Nudist Trends On Google After Going Pantless At '17 Feather Awards