Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,351 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Who Nairaland Help? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Nairaland Help? (1701 Views)

Nairaland Help Me Rejoice / Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Meeky(m): 7:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
BigAssGrace:
As benin people dey talk, life na race! i open account yesterday! people wen i no know they follow me fight! some say i be man! some say i dey jobless! all of una funny, abeg if i dey find man na here i go come? which kind small pikin dey worry all of una self! everything about most of you is negativity and the people talking will be writing rubbish up and down! from my little understanding its only frustrated people that behave this way! how does una good afternoon bring about insults! one of the so called mockers! later said its all play that everyone is playing! i am really disappointed! i have a big ass and people call me big ass i use am as name some people dey vex! very negative mentality! truth is this most of una dey poor and single thats why una dey behave like that!

at the end of the day! you will waste weeks online on nairaland and you won't achieve anything! i will never visit this childish graveyard called romance section again
mehn dat is some well shaped ass.there is some real grace up that ass.keep the ass up.dont let gravity pull it down.thumbs up !ass up !
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by timsonpreye(m): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Where did you crawl out from?
from the true, stop being rude to ppls, am sure if u were in her shoe's u will equally be hurt by the statement u made..
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Sexxkillz: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
timsonpreye:
from the true, stop being rude to ppls, am sure if u were in her shoe's u will equally be hurt by the statement u made..
Crawl back the way you came.
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Crawl back the way you came.
ur own don dey too much.You no get manners.
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
ur own don dey too much.You no get manners.

As in d guy is so rude n ill-mannered.
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tiny23:

As in d guy is so rude n ill-mannered.
my sister, I tire for the guy..it's his hallmark.He goes about insulting people.
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
my sister, I tire for the guy..it's his hallmark.He goes about insulting people.
That shows how immature he is.
Re: Who Nairaland Help? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
Tiny23:

That shows how immature he is.
he's just an arrogant and I too know person, thinking his opinion is important. I truly can't stand him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Anybody Explain The Difference Between A Witch And An Ogbanje? / Will I Be Given Another Chance #am Really Sorry For What I Did# / rome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.