Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. (3157 Views)

Please Nairaland I Need A Soulmate A Girl. / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by GentleNickman: 10:13pm On Jan 09, 2017
I know this is going to be the craziest thing I have ever done in my life but I really don't care anymore because I believe anyone can do anything for love especially we guys. I have always read stuffs here for years and I know I will get all the insults of my life here but I believe this Nairaland is my hope which is why I had to register and post this.

I travelled from Lagos to Asaba yesterday Sunday the 8th of January 2017 with my best friend who is more like a brother to me. We actually did use this De Modern transport bus from Ojota in Lagos. There was this amazing young friendly lady in the bus as well that I was head over hills for but had to keep my cool. She was so friendly, open minded, simple and very beautiful without a single makeup and she was going to school in University of Benin. She is also fair in complexion and had this simply natural weaving on her head but also tied something on her hair like a church girl but she looked really good. We sort of all chatted in general and laughed alot together in the bus because I and my friend sat inbetween an out lady that was cracking us all up and almost every time our eyes kept colliding at each other for one reason or the other.

I was actually thinking of properly chatting her up when we got to ore but somehow I just let the opportunity sleep away and I have been dying inside since then that I could have just lost someone I seriously liked everything about and could build a decent relationship with. I know she is Yoruba because she spoke Yoruba on the phone with her mum and some other people during the course of the journey.

When we got to BENIN she stopped at the five junction and said she was going to Ekewan campus area before going to school today and she mentioned something like she stays in Ekosodi or so.

I know this is very sick and crazy but I believe nairaland is one big platform that she could even be here or a friend that knows a friend, can help me just get in touch with this lady.

Nairaland am on my knees please help a brother that might have just found his missing rib.
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by MackBrooklyn: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2017

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by dacblogger: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
you are dreaming...you didn't talk 2 her when u had the chance now you want us to perform magic, pls we are not merlin.

12 Likes

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Smellingmouth: 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Your problem is a PROBLEM...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by kingwill2050(m): 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
Heeeeeeiiiiiii....... Nairaland, have u seen what people have turned you into ?

5 Likes

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
To start with, what is her name?
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2017
Smellingmouth:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by VickyRotex(f): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
cheesy cheesy An gbeyawo lo si ile oko, suya yaya suya yaya. grin

Op, I hope you find your missing rib o.

Xcelinteriors:

Good Kwestion!

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by GentleNickman: 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
Xcelinteriors:

Seriously if I knew I would have mentioned it self. I wasn't really expecting to feel the way I do right now, It just happened like this and I realized I really messed up. I am not just use to that chatting up a lady I just see anywhere.
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by emeijeh(m): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
But Op, she said she was going to UNIBEN, and not going to NAIRALAND.
How do you now want us to help you?

Besides, were you shy to ask for her number?

8 Likes

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by mofeoluwadassah: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nawa o wink
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Kdiva(f): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
Is this joke or play? we should perform wonders abi?

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by yusasiv(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
it's just like PEAK watchword...Weed! is in u...
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Aregs(m): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
Bro I can tell by your post you been smoking that shiit again

4 Likes

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by optional1(f): 10:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
Smellingmouth:

Repent smelly
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by emeijeh(m): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Op right now....

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by redcliff: 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
dacblogger:
you are dreaming...you didn't talk 2 her when u had the chance now you want us to perform magic, pls we are not merlin.

Lol
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
Karishika stay hin own jeje, you dey find am, after seeing her, you go come post am again say you dey find a powerful native doctor wey go help your life from Karishika, I talk my own o

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
Smellingmouth:
Boss.. So you too are bannable
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by GentleNickman: 10:34pm On Jan 09, 2017
You guys should insult or say what you have to say oooo the major koko is that someone somewhere can help me out, please where are the uniben students in the house. You can never tell we're this will lead to.
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by emorse(m): 10:35pm On Jan 09, 2017
Smellingmouth:
hahahahahaha!!!! Guy you no well o. lol. I saw this post and burst into laughter like a mad man. After managing to catch my breath, I turned on my radio. Guess what song was playing... I just died!! lol

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
GentleNickman:

Seriously if I knew I would have mentioned it self. I wasn't really expecting to feel the way I do right now, It just happened like this and I realized I really messed up. I am not just use to that chatting up a lady I just see anywhere.
Next Time be a man! Man up!
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Smellingmouth: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
Presh9OO:
Boss.. So you too are bannable

Because of fuvk meme oo.. cheesy

Make the mod when ban me lose 18 million naira this night..

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Smellingmouth: 10:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
emorse:

hahahahahaha!!!! Guy you no well o. lol. I saw this post and burst into laughter like a mad man. After managing to catch my breath, I turned on my radio. Guess what song was playing... I just died!! lol

Hahahaha
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Smellingmouth: 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
optional1:

Repent smelly

Am I a sinner? grin
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by GentleNickman: 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nma27:
Next Time be a man! Man up!

Yeah sure but let's find her first then I will man up for such please
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
you and that kind fine girl dey make eye contacts for bus even number you no see collect? shocked

Op are you man at all? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2017
GentleNickman:

Yeah sure but let's find her first then I will man up for such please
If you are serious, enter ekosodin and search for her na. She might even have a bf in school, probably cohabiting. Guy abeg face front.
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
Smellingmouth:

Because of fuvk meme oo.. cheesy

Make the mod when ban me lose 18 million naira this night..
lol... Iseeee! Seems like you didn't see the second Screenshot, it's now 18billion
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by NemzySeries(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
please is dis Narrative or Descriptive essay?

1 Like

Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by GentleNickman: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2017
desquad:
you and that kind fine girl dey make eye contacts for bus even number you no see collect? shocked

Op are you man at all? cheesy

You won't understand. It happens man. The truth was that the guy that sat next to her was really trying so hard to get her control but he didn't know how to go about it so I just respected myself and chilled. I honestly wasn't so much thinking of it as a big deal until she came down and since then I just felt I had missed something I shouldn't have let go
Re: Please Nairaland, Help Me Find This Girl. by optional1(f): 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
Smellingmouth:

Am I a sinner? grin

Hell no
you a saint.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Girl That Doesn't Apply Makeup?? / How To Make Your Armpit Smell Better Without Deodorant / Happy Birthday PLURIMI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.