Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Number Of Old Layers More Than The Broilers In The Marriage World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Number Of Old Layers More Than The Broilers In The Marriage World (407 Views)

My Brother & His Fiancee Are Both AS, Yet He Wants To Go Ahead With The Marriage / Who Will Foot The Marriage Ceremony Bills If She Proposes? / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Number Of Old Layers More Than The Broilers In The Marriage World by tetfundfraudale: 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
[b]Im tired with all this old layers disturbing us for marraige,not that old layers wont get married but the pressure is too much from them,when they were broilers,their demand was too much but once they enter the old layer side they start looking for any type of guy.

For my broiler sisters out there,you will also be old layer one day and make the hay while the sun shines not the old layers that wants to make Hay when the sun is cast.

please ladies no insult.Just what is funny is that the old layers pack the oranges so well but when out of view you see that gravitational force has taken over over it as it is pointing to the ground.

old layer,broiler,oke okpa will all get married but stop putting the pressure on guys.

sorry oke okpa for non igbos na cockrel.

1 Like

Re: Number Of Old Layers More Than The Broilers In The Marriage World by jemype(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
u get bad mouth ooo

(1) (Reply)

Lose 20kg Of Weight Within 30 Days With Foods, Is So Real..... / Kirk Franklin Shared How Is Wife Changed His Story / The Book That Makes Me Sincerely Desire To Fall In Love Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.