Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

What Is It With Nigerian Ladies And Fake American Accent? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Nigerian Ladies And Fake American Accent? (589 Views)

Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / Tired Of Girls With Fake Ass , Fake Hips And Fake Boobs (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Nigerian Ladies And Fake American Accent? by Gflat: 3:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hardly will you find a Nigerian lady who does not try to Fake/twist her tongue while talking. You listen to them on radio and see them on Tv all they do is fake their accent!

Is there anything wrong in talking cool and clear You will hear stuffs like
* Oh ma Gawwwwd
* Ok I love that "Sung"
* Gurl you'v gat it
*I am like doohr

Seriously

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Nigerian Ladies And Fake American Accent? by Gflat: 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please this thread is "forming free Zone" undecided
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Ladies And Fake American Accent? by AdebiyiElla(f): 4:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
What is your own,is it your accent

2 Likes

Re: What Is It With Nigerian Ladies And Fake American Accent? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin at least they trying na... If u can't take it, u can change the channel or better yet turn it off and do sumtin else
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Ladies And Fake American Accent? by Sexxkillz: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
Is Jim Iyke also a Nigerian lady?

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Nigerian Ladies And Fake American Accent? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
no be 2day we de do copy copy!
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Ladies And Fake American Accent? by ronald4lif(m): 6:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Ladies And Fake American Accent? by Justiyke4u: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
It can be summarised in one simple word. "inferiority complex"... Actually two words

1 Like

Re: What Is It With Nigerian Ladies And Fake American Accent? by unapapadeycraze: 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Estharfabian, Laveda, comes to mind.
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Ladies And Fake American Accent? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
locals...

(1) (Reply)

If You Ever See Me Using Unibenstudent1 Account ,kill Me / Guys In The Building What Will Be Your Reaction? / Do You Reside In Ikotun, Igando, Iyana-iba Or Isheri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.