Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook (1010 Views)

Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / A Married Woman I Encountered In Camp, Is In Love With Me / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by marvelck: 4:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
There is a friend of mine who is torn between two girls presently. The one he seem to love and wants to marry doesn't know how to cook and isn't that domesticated. while the other one is a wonderful girl, a great cook and domesticated. who apart from being loving and caring, is also very good with cleaning, washing and cooking. Now, he doesn't know if he should go ahead and marry the one that has all the wifey qualities, or marry the one he loves but who doesn't know to cook nor possess enough wifey qualities...

Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by Sexxkillz: 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Marry the woman you love, and then teach her how to cook, or enroll her in a catering school. . .

Common sense.

3 Likes

Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
HE should get married to the lady that has all the qualities, becaus its only logical that she has been brought up well by her parents, hence her (A) prime in domestic activities, even if you love the lady that dont cook more than her, i will still advice you to go for the lady that knows how to cook and well cultured. your reward is in your children.

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by ernesty20(m): 4:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
Then learn to cook.. I can cook all food.. No lady i repeat no lady cooks better than me

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by UndisputedBosom(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
Marry the one that possess the wifey qualities (it showed that she was well brought up unlike her rival).....if he marry the other woman, she's gonna one day employ a maid and that can destroy the home
Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Why should you marry a woman who can't cook? put your love on hold, let her learn the skills needed to be a complete woman. those feelings u gat now may dry up when u eat indomie non stop for 7years.

Any woman who can't cook SHOULD remain single.
Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
ernesty20:
Then learn to cook.. I can cook all food.. No lady i repeat no lady cooks better than me

Mr Chef we don recognize u bt we re not discussin ur mata

Tnx wink
Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by Kakamorufu(m): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2016
marry the one that can cook o, cos thats d one with better upbringing, and will pass that good qualities to your children
Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Why should you marry a woman who can't cook? put your love on hold, let her learn the skills needed to be a complete woman. those feelings u gat now may dry up when u eat indomie non stop for 7years.

Any woman who can cook SHOULD remain single.

Modify pls....though i support u wink
Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Modify pls....though i support u wink
lol..thanks man.
Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by kokoA(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
But can she phuck? that's enough for me
Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by ernesty20(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Mr Chef we don recognize u bt we re not discussin ur mata

Tnx wink
u wan die? If no, mind yaself
Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by UndisputedBosom(m): 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
ernesty20:
u wan die? If no, mind yaself

Is that a threat....boi undecided
Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by PETRUCE: 6:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
After two ,three years in marriage ,love n beauty will disapear...
Then u will b very annoyed if she cooks bad or she cant keep the house cleans....
Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by Shinkava: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
No matter what we say here, u'll still make ur decisions.....u love her she can't cook...,u don't love her much buh shez homely....Op u need to know exactly what you want..you just caant have it all, buh u need to know ur priority. If a lady is matuured enough and can't cook, then don you think something is wrong somewhere? Yes some will come here to shout 'must she be ur cook'? buh believe me b4 I date any lady she MUST be a goood cook, unless if your ready to be doing it, buh not saying u can't help her in the kitchen ooo...For the other one, I think Love always grow with time...Itz up to you to set ur priority right
Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by mizzbouqui(f): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmph some guys sha, you have a lady that has all the wife materials that is required and you still want to go for the one that doesn't know how to cook, I'm sure he loves the lady because she is more beautiful or wealthy. My advice for you is that you should marry the one you love and let go of the lady with the wife material so that she will get someone that will love and appreciate her. Chikena undecided
Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by GoldenJAT(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
naso e DE start..... u av seen a good girl on a platter of gold and u r here thinking... no b 2morow u go come bk 2mk everybody here relationship expert.... na John the Baptist go personally give u a resounding slap.
Re: The Woman I Love And Want To Marry, Can't Cook by ernesty20(m): 6:44pm On Jul 26, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Is that a threat....boi undecided
weda na threat or not mynd ur bizz

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Shine Your Eyes Before You Say 'i Do'... / Introducing Pre-wedding Music Video Shoot / My Boss Asked Me If I'm Pregnant? Should I Get Angry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.