Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,520 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Halfricanadian Enter Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Halfricanadian Enter Here (12573 Views)

Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! / 10 Igbo Female Names I Love The Most (No Yorooba shud Enter Here pls) / Do U Wanna Propose/wed?? Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
I registered this account for this. So if you want to bash me, feel free as the account won't last anyway.

I have watched as you registered your grievance all over the forum due to the pains you currently feel. It's normal because we are humans. At a point or two in our lives, we are exposed to such occurrence. You are not alone, majority of us has. It doesn't mean we are bad, it doesn't make the people who made us feel this way the worst kinds. They are just as human as we are.

Therefore, we have to learn to sincerely let go and give ourselves the opportunity to start afresh. Look at our own mistakes and our contrubutions to the failure anf pains that we feel and resolve never to repeat such. Did we give too much? Was that why we felt pains this much? Or didn't we gibe enough? We need to know what our mistakes are.

Steven Covey said and I quote "no one can hurt us without our consent". So it's up to us to know how we do give consents to the people that hurt us.

I understands that because of your popularity on here, expectedly, a lot of people criticise you, while some call you out just so they can take a swipe at you. While you can't throw all the crisisms into water, you have to consider some and pick the useful points from their comments. But for those who call you out, you have to realise it's not a crime to ignore them and deprive them of the popularity they so crave for. Nobody will even know that they made any effort to get popular through you.

Constantly replying them will only hurt you more and make them unnecessarily popular. Whatever you face today, remember you are not alone.

Finally, I want us to be friends offline. That's the purpose of this moniker. Let's get to know each other beyond nairaland. I will deactivate this account soon as we establish the offnairaland contact. Gracia.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin grin cool
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
what happen to sending her a mail and typing all this epistle to her? some threads aint necessary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin why hide with another moniker when u can spit it out with ur main one...

Only brave wins all the time .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Story

2 Likes

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin why hide with another moniker when u can spit it out with ur main one...

Only brave wins all the time .

I just want it to be totally off nairaland. I really don't like online shows. Well if that's being a coward I guess I'm one already.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by greatness22(m): 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Op, you serious oh! grin

my boss tosyne2much, you're recognise sir. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
what happen to sending her a mail and typing all this epistle to her? some threads aint necessary.

I would have done that samuraii. But a lot of what ifs.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by deturla: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:

I just want it to be totally off nairaland. I really don't like online shows. Well if that's being a coward I guess I'm one already.

I like you already. Just be nice to her, y'hear? grin

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:

If u really want off NL...U can pm her, don't u? cheesy
Not making new moniker for the sake tat u have to hide ..

Anyway, good luck... Hopefully ur not the 2nd one she gone wail about if u fail her ....

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is nothing but what I call 'taking advantage'.

You're only interested in taking advantage of her present emotional situation knowing well she'll jump at any shoulder to cry on. Smh

I knew she's the girl you been chatting about with Angela.hnie

These dudes tho

Let's see if the so called halfrcanadian would be so dumb to fall for this shii

2 Likes

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:

I would have done that samuraii. But a lot of what ifs.
well u have done well, i hope she gets your message.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
deturla:

I like you already. Just be nice to her, y'hear? grin

Thanks bro. A lot.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:

If u really want off NL...U can pm her, don't u? cheesy
Not making new moniker for the sake tat u have to hide ..

Anyway, good luck... Hopefully ur not the 2nd one she gone wail about if u fail her ....

I would have done just that, but a lot of what ifs. I'm a deep introvert and an offline kind of guy too.

Thanks for your advice, I will take it to heart.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by halfricanadian(f): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:
I registered this account for this. So if you want to bash me, feel free as the account won't last anyway.

I have watched as you registered your grievance all over the forum due to the pains you currently feel. It's normal because we are humans. At a point or two in our lives, we are exposed to such occurrence. You are not alone, majority of us has. It doesn't mean we are bad, it doesn't make the people who made us feel this way the worst kinds. They are just as human as we are.

Therefore, we have to learn to sincerely let go and give ourselves the opportunity to start afresh. Look at our own mistakes and our contrubutions to the failure anf pains that we feel and resolve never to repeat such. Did we give too much? Was that why we felt pains this much? Or didn't we gibe enough? We need to know what our mistakes are.

Steven Covey said and I quote "no one can hurt us without our consent". So it's up to us to know how we do give consents to the people that hurt us.

I understands that because of your popularity on here, expectedly, a lot of people criticise you, while some call you out just so they can take a swipe at you. While you can't throw all the crisisms into water, you have to consider some and pick the useful points from their comments. But for those who call you out, you have to realise it's not a crime to ignore them and deprive them of the popularity they so crave for. Nobody will even know that they made any effort to get popular through you.

Constantly replying them will only hurt you more and make them unnecessarily popular. Whatever you face today, remember you are not alone.

Finally, I want us to be friends offline. That's the purpose of this moniker. Let's get to know each other beyond nairaland. I will deactivate this account soon as we establish the offnairaland contact. Gracia.

IM EXPECTED TO B SAD COS I AINT I GET ALL DIS BU CRAB IM SAD STORY NA SO *SALUTE* cheesy cheesy
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
well u have done well, i hope she gets your message.

Thanks bro.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Smellymouth: 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2016

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Sexytemi(f): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
Okay....
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by halfricanadian(f): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

You're only interested in taking advantage of her present emotional situation knowing well she'll jump at any shoulder to cry on. Smh

These dudes tho

I DONT MIND TO B DUMB FOR THIS SHII ITS BERRA DAN F*CKING WITH THE DEVIL

1 Like

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

IM EXPECTED TO B SAD COS I AINT I GET ALL DIS BU CRAB IM SAD STORY NA SO *SALUTE* cheesy cheesy

I have been a somewhat secret admirer. If it sounds like I'm trying to make you sad please don't be. I'm a very gentle guy.
Don't mind my having to come through this way. You will understand when we become friends.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by halfricanadian(f): 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:

I have been a somewhat secret admirer. If it sounds like I'm trying to make you sad please don't be. I'm a very gentle guy.
Don't mind my having to come through this way. You will understand when we become friends.

See i aint sad im not i was expected to be sad BUT I DISSAPPOINTED THEM DEY CRYING ON MY BEHALF CALLIN ME
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Boring: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
lmao..the hustle of halfrican.adian's punanii is real.. cry

4 Likes

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

I DONT MIND TO B DUMB FOR THIS SHII ITS BERRA DAN F*CKING WITH THE DEVIL
Ok Ma.

I wish you all the best smiley
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by halfricanadian(f): 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Ok Ma.

I wish you all the best smiley

Tanx
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Alaga you sef see am? cheesy
Make I join you shake head

8 Likes

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by senibo1: 5:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

These dudes tho

Haba! must you say the obvious this thread is dead on arrival, trust nl trolls grin
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
Boring:
lmao..the hustle of halfricanadian's punanii is real.. cry
This got me laughing out loud.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by David25(m): 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
I don't get the drama going on here, can someone pls fill me in ? undecided
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:

Therefore, we have to learn to sincerely let go and give ourselves the opportunity to start afresh.
Time. You want her?
.....You give her time 2 get over the ex.
❤no more threads.
❤ No pm's
❤no pushing to go private.
Talk to her normally from time to time like you would any friend

3 Likes

Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 26, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

These dudes tho

I'm sincerely not even trying to bro.
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
senibo1:
Haba! must you say the obvious this thread is dead on arrival, trust nl trolls grin
Bros, tell me say all these dramas never tire you already. Or are you prepared for another series?

Normally, I don't get myself involved in things like this, but being a girl I like, it will be wrong not to spit the truth even when it sounds harsh
Re: Halfricanadian Enter Here by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
simplicity5180:

I'm sincerely not even trying to bro.
I wish you and her all the best bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What If Your Pastor Says She Is Not The One For You / How To Easily SPOT A LESBIAN. / Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.