Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,987 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (90522 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 26, 2016

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by edbor(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Am happy for you
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Adonis8296(m): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:
:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower .

Nd she is claiming virgin with these exposed milkshake

God knows best
its not even disvirgin or disflower: the correct word is deflower.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Pejapaul: 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
eyaah, so u mean you wished to be virgin, and be disvirgin only for kids?
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:
:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower .

God knows best
olodo, a whole classcaptain like you. It's deflower not disflower **.. You wan correct wen u no even sabi

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by namuguibe(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
She should stop telling lies and having abortions too cheesy
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by yomz1e(m): 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
The only Virgin I believe in is Holy Mary

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Nne5: 8:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Netcontactsng1:

Hello British woman, disvirgin is WAE (West African English) for deflower. Quote me any day... You've used it more times than she has actually done tongue
[size=13pt]American and British English i know,what's WAE?

For the bolded you're wrong nwanne.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by amosgaladima(m): 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
#Galas

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by 44emmy: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
[code][/code]My mum could still be a virgin oooo
My mum could still be a virgin oooo
My could still be a virgin oooo
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Johnny19: 8:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

God knows best

kikikikikikikiki oh please!!!! you failed it too. The word is de-flower
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by lonikit: 8:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

God knows best
dere is no word like disflower in dictionary. so class captain, u no knw book ooo.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by flokii: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ok.. Hope you find d right man soon
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by jossyphobia(m): 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
Then One olosho wey dey my street na angel
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Ranchhoddas: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

God knows best
See as you fail exam?
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by JOOHEL: 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

God knows best

lol.. oversabi no gud

there's no word like disflower. it is deflower

lol... My number one classcaptain

have u written names of noise makers?
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Spells:
Who her virginity epp

Virginity epp Virgin Mary grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Duru009(m): 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2016
This old cargo....
Who wan marry this one
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by alexarelano(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Spurious pple everywhere cheesy
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by riczy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
picture of d vaginal with hymen or Adonbilivit!
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Serendip: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
There is also no word as 'disflower'.....the correct is 'deflower' wink
ClassCaptain:

God knows best
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by bloomin: 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

God knows best
It's deflower
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by ManTiger(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
How many virginity she get cos last time I checked, she had a sex tape.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by buskie13(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
oglalasioux:
Which side is she still a virgin? Vagina or anus?
she'll definitely have her kids with her anus
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by jayAjoku(m): 8:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Story
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by HaneefahRN(f): 8:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
'Disvirgin' indeed
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Tobium1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

God knows best

#clears throat# there's no word like "disflower": the correct word is "deflower"
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by yanabasee(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

God knows best

Its not DISFLOWER but DEFLOWER.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ok good luck

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

God knows best
deflower
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

God knows best
Sorry there is no word like 'disflower', the correct word is deflower. grin Thank me later.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Freedom4us: 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
[size=13pt]If this woman na virgin, then all the Asawo's wey dey Surulere na virgins too[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.