Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,332 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (90515 Views)

Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Sharon Rose Khumalo Will Never Have Kids / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by joydaniel(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
The word is not disflower but deflower
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by yaqoub: 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please tell Dino Melaye.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by slex(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Halima an actress? When last did she act and which movie did she actually feature in? Actress for mouth.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by seunayeni(m): 8:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
if halima is still a virgin, then my great grandma wey born my grandma doesn't know what a prick is embarassed
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by mrloui(m): 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:
:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower .

Nd she is claiming virgin with these exposed milkshake

God knows best
Lol...and their is no word like disflower but deflower...remove d stick in your own eyes b4 u remove d one in d eyes of another. Thank u

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by ClassCaptain(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Netcontactsng1:
And this award goes to ClassCaptain
#Most Mentions on a single page: 10
grin grin grin grin grin
my nigga...
Publicity stunt dey sweet oo. grin
my plan worked perfectly grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by ezeemilk(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
no one can tell only God knows the truth.........never judge a novel by its cover.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by ClassCaptain(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
AKMoney1:

Really? Over sabi undecided
Who dash you class captain?
patrick obiagbon grin
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by srrrr(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Who knows. Maybe she did Hymen replacement surgery.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by ClassCaptain(m): 8:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
JOOHEL:

lol.. oversabi no gud

there's no word like disflower. it is deflower

lol... My number one classcaptain

have u written names of noise makers?
yes headmaster.
Sorry for replying late, i was disflowering my neighbour grin

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Joefixy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
Girls dis days let guys bleep their ass instead of vagina n still form der r virgin...she is one of dem

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Chicagoesontop: 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
jadarmani:

I can't help but Lol here. Abeg help me ask.

I Laughed more than you on that .. Vagina or Anus ?? grin grin grin
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by singledude(m): 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
My brother i tire ooo...person wey never correct himself or herself dey correct another person
Fadahunsi:

It isn't disflower but DEFLOWER!!!
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by travelpoint: 8:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
True talk, my mother is a virgin too.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by macaranta(m): 8:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by tukdi: 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin
floragregs:
you are wrong too! It is de flower! Teacher moi moi
grin Stop disgracing yourself too! You are equally wrong! deflower is one word not SEPARATE words! deflower NOT de flower! you are the real Teacher moi moi. Mtcheeeeeeew!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by jodreamer(m): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2016
When no one gives you attention as a celeb, log into your social media account and post anything related to sex. It sure work wonders because it

seems like nearly every one is (fill in the gap) about sex.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by shinacollins(m): 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:
undecided:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower.:/

And she is claiming Virgin with all these exposed milkshake?

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

How i foolishly wasted 80k at a Nightclub sad

https://www.nairaland.com/3247672/how-foolishly-wasted-80k-nightclub undecided:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower.

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

https://www.nairaland.com/3247672/how-foolishly-wasted-80k-nightclub

Pot calling kettle black. In which dictionary did you see the word "disflower"?.
Abeg o! It's deflower.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by smartpyzee(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
She meant "I can't wait to be disvirgin the second time and have kids"
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by tukdi: 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
ezeemilk:
no one can tell only God knows the truth.........never judge a novel by its cover.
Abegi, make i hear word!
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by onwukaedu88(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
Lai Mohammed daughter.. like father, like daughter

1 Like

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by valiantheartprod(f): 9:03pm On Jul 26, 2016
Not all marriages start with "Will you marry me?" some start with "I don carry belle".
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by lebrotin: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:
undecided:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower.:/

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

https://www.nairaland.com/3247672/how-foolishly-wasted-80k-nightclub undecided:;::: first and foremost; there is no word like disvirgin : the correct word is disflower.

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

Gbagaun...Check the checker...it is deflower and not disflower.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Zieristclair(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

grin grin grin grin cool
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by titopius(m): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
That u r a virgin how does that affect me

Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by SirShymexx: 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
WTF?!

I opened the thread with the expectation that I'll see a pretty young thing who has her head screwed on - not some bleached up 40-year hooker.

FOH. Pukes.
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Louiscutedude(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
Do I just see virgin.,......wit dat big loud @ d front hmmm
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
ClassCaptain:

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

Virgin ko, sosoliso ni

meanwhile

oga English...... it's deflower......... modify
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by zynzyn(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Virgin!!!

Hmmmm! Maybe somehow!!

But I AM NOT CONVINCED she's done nothing sexual!!
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by djbussy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
AYE OLOSHO ONI BAJE OO!
Re: ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar by BoboFashion(m): 9:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
Please, who is Halima Abubakar?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido Unfollows Chioma And Everyone Else On Instagram (photo) / Burna Boy Flaunts His Cars, As He Works Out In His House / Peter Okoye: Paul Insults My Wife And Kids, That's Why P'square Broke Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.