Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Pls Advice, Do U Think Im Proud? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice, Do U Think Im Proud? (978 Views)

I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea / Its 2:47am......what Do U Think Im Doing / For All The Girls Who Think Im Not A Fine Boy (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice, Do U Think Im Proud? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
there is no humble way to say this, but i get admired by 2 in every 3 girls i walk past daily. im not trying to come and act like im better than anyone on nairaland cuz no matter how fine u are there are finer guys dan u. but my point is, girls really admire me alot. now in my street and church, there are girls that think im proud and full of myself. why? cuz i only greet them without flirting with them. i say "good morning" and walk my way but because of the admiration girls have for me they think its not good enough. i dont know what these girls want from me, i hate wahala so i mind my bizness alot. people gossip me alot and call me proud. from my explanation do u think im proud? if yes what can i do about it?
Re: Pls Advice, Do U Think Im Proud? by tonio2wo: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
You are proud!

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice, Do U Think Im Proud? by Obinovictor(m): 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
*spreads mat*
Re: Pls Advice, Do U Think Im Proud? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
ayotrey:
there is no humble way to say this, but i get admired by 2 in every 3 girls i walk past daily. im not trying to come and act like im better than anyone on nairaland cuz no matter how fine u are there are finer guys dan u. but my point is, girls really admire me alot. now in my street and church, there are girls that think im proud and full of myself. why? cuz i only greet them without flirting with them. i say "good morning" and walk my way but because of the admiration girls have for me they think its not good enough. i dont know what these girls want from me, i hate wahala so i mind my bizness alot. people gossip me alot and call me proud. from my explanation do u think im proud? if yes what can i do about it?
there's nothing u can do about it bruh... Infact, u should be proud of that.. . U got everyone's attention... Nothing to worry about, ur life is superb!
Re: Pls Advice, Do U Think Im Proud? by Sexxkillz: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
You're proud. . . And after glancing at the topics of your 54 threads on nairaland, you also have traces of stupidity. You have no respect for the female gender and you see them as inferior.

Respect is reciprocal.

The time you waste being stupid on nairaland can be used to make an indepth research on how you can better your relationship with others. Interacting with girls doesn't mean you're flirting with them. Such myopic thoughts are affecting you negatively, and that negativity is seriously hampering the positivity of friendliness and good will.

A clean mind reflects in our thoughts, our actions and in our speeches. A dirty mind also reflects in our thoughts and actions and speeches. You have an air of aloofness around you, and you hide behind the cloak "minding your business", but to no positive end.

It's never too late to retrace your steps and start again. . . Your simple "good morning" can be accompanied by "I hope you're doing fine".

4 Likes

Re: Pls Advice, Do U Think Im Proud? by Daniel2289(m): 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
In life some will LIKE u while some will HATE u. Some will say u are this, while odas will say u are that. U can't b good 4 everybody. D same applies to each n everyone of us. My broda continue living ur life, n make sure u don't keep malice with anyone.
Re: Pls Advice, Do U Think Im Proud? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Erm... upload your picture first let me know what angle I'd use to advise you.
Re: Pls Advice, Do U Think Im Proud? by PETRUCE: 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
ayotrey:

U mean you created about 54 threads on girls undecided undecided undecided

Op get a life

Re: Pls Advice, Do U Think Im Proud? by karkinase(m): 7:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You're proud. . . And after glancing at the topics of your 54 threads on nairaland, you also have traces of stupidity. You have no respect for the female gender and you see them as inferior.

Respect is reciprocal.

The time you waste being stupid on nairaland can be used to make an indepth research on how you can better your relationship with others. Interacting with girls doesn't mean you're flirting with them. Such myopic thoughts are affecting you negatively, and that negativity is seriously hampering the positivity of friendliness and good will.

A clean mind reflects in our thoughts, our actions and in our speeches. A dirty mind also reflects in our thoughts and actions and speeches. You have an air of aloofness around you, and you hide behind the cloak "minding your business", but to no positive end.

It's never too late to retrace your steps and start again. . . Your simple "good morning" can be accompanied by "I hope you're doing fine".
Dats kinda harsh ... On second thot @ Op, U being proud is nt abt jst minding ur own business it goes beyond that. Spending some quality time with people even for some minutes will cement a positive star for you n thereby creating some form of emotional deposit. I guess you jst need to mingle n socialize with people around you so they know you care and nt some jerk who doesn't give a damn.!
Re: Pls Advice, Do U Think Im Proud? by nikkypearl(f): 7:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
angry angry

Re: Pls Advice, Do U Think Im Proud? by agbonkamen(f): 7:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
karkinase:

Dats kinda harsh ... On second thot @ Op, U being proud is nt abt jst minding ur own business it goes beyond that. Spending some quality time with people even for some minutes will cement a positive star for you n thereby creating some form of emotional deposit. I guess you jst need to mingle n socialize with people around you so they know you care and nt some jerk who doesn't give a damn.!
GBAM
Re: Pls Advice, Do U Think Im Proud? by happyjuliet(f): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Upload ur Pix here and let me decide on dat :DUpload ur Pix here and let me decide on dat
Re: Pls Advice, Do U Think Im Proud? by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2016
@ Op: Keep it up, saves you alot from worries and troubles of life. Choose your friends... grin

(1) (Reply)

Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. / PICTURES You Can Relate With If You Have A Disrespectful Stomach / Should Sex Robots Be Banned?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.