Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea (1157 Views)

Do Not Make The Deep Mistake I Made In Love - True Life Story / I Think Im Becoming An Alcoholic / My Uncle Fiance & Her Friend : The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2017
Hy nairalanders.i need your help here and suggestions. my fiancee is in year one in one of the nigerian universities studying medicine.she has just 3days to pay her fees or risk been dropped cause she cant write her second semester exams.now im all she is depending on.i have tried my best to no avail to raise the needed 94k.im expecting some cash in 2weeks time.now her only option is to go huzzle with some sugar daddy.she asked for my permission .please what is your take on this?matured suggestions plz.
Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Homoviator: 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Op, only you can advise yourself in this issue. Sugar Daddy, have you thought about the consequences?
Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by NairalandCS(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2017
In-between the devil and deep blue sea ? Why not stand where you are ?

And how do you even know the sea is deep ? angry

Op this your story no dey add up.

On a more serious note, girlfriend wey dey ask permission to go see sugar daddy is that one girlfriend ?
Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by harriet412(f): 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
She asked for ur permission to go see sugar daddy undecided that means she has been seeing one b4 and will definitely continue seeing the sugar daddy...

Op, prostitution is NEVER the way out ...
Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2017
Apart from the excuse that her parents are dead..
If as a lady in the university, your parents that sent you there can't pay your school fees then i as a guy can't pay it, even if i have the money..
some parents need to get their priority straight..
You can't just send an innocent child to the university without proper financial plan for the number of years the child will be there..
op don't bother yourself, let her meet her sugar daddies..

1 Like

Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Lionessza(f): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2017
LMFAO @ she asked for your permission. Talk about love-vendor and LovePeddler team. You don't sound shocked or upset about this " request" which says a lot . You're an understanding bf indeed grin I don't know if she's lucky or cursed grin

1 Like

Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by ikp120(m): 5:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
OP let her drop out jare.
Let her learn to ALWAYS cut her clothes realistically.
Don't give her any permission o.
Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by toastedbread: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
she's been collecting little cash without your knowledge. she needs your permission so you won't ask how she got the cash.
dating a girl in the university is a no no.

1 Like

Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Lol so she wants to sell her body for 94k is that the price of her integrity. She should go ahead, but she should increase the money I heard books are now expensive
Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by unqombothi(f): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2017
Homoviator:
Op, only you can advise yourself in this issue. Sugar Daddy, have you thought about the consequences?
What consequences please?

harriet412:
She asked for ur permission to go see sugar daddy undecided that means she has been seeing one b4 and will definitely continue seeing the sugar daddy...

Op, prostitution is NEVER the way out ...
What is the way out? Please share it so we can learn.

pcguru1:
Lol so she wants to sell her body for 94k is that the price of her integrity. She should go ahead, but she should increase the money I heard books are now expensive
No, she wants to prevent herself from dropping out of school.

Listen, all of you. This is a decision only she can make and no one has the right to judge her. She sought his permission out of respect and only him can decide whether to (1) Go find the money himself somehow (2) Agree for her to go ahead (3) Refuse to agree and (i) Watch her drop out of school or (ii) watch her go against his advise and then tell her it's over.

2 Likes

Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by 7footre(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
How did she come by this sugar daddy that is so eager to help her? So she doesn't have relatives nd neither do you?....
I don't have time for nonsense and ingredients
Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by waywardpikin: 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2017
Even the sugar daddy no easy to get like that the way the babe take talk am, especially given the timeline. Except say she don source and book the 'client' down tey tey.
Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Stevengerd(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2017
There Are Some Courses In The Uni, That If You Are Nt Financially Buoyant U Shudnt Venture Into... This Wan Really Weak Me Ooh!!
Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by MissJoy29(f): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2017
Maybe I'm wrong but I was under the impression that studying medicine is very expensive everywhere and Nigeria isn't an exception. It's one of the most expensive courses in universities. Whoever that wants to syudy medicine as a course has to have rich sponsors. I might be wrong again but I (me personally)haven't seen any medical student that goes about asking around for money for fees ( & I have seen a lot). They are usually prepared cos they know what's involved. Now my questions are these:
1) Did she not know what she was embarking on when she was applying for the admission?
2) Let's assume her parents are not rich enough to sponsor her through medical school & she was gonna depend on you to help out, did she tell you so you could prepare? I think the answer is NO otherwise you wouldn't have been looking for the money still by now.
3) Can you cope? I also think the answer is NO(from the look of things). This is just the first year and they need 94k. What about the subsequent years? Other expenses nko? After the 94k, you will start running around for the second year & all that.
4) Assuming you meet this one, what happens when you can't meet up for the next years? Then her suggestion for sugar daddy will be carried out. Will you permit that then? Knowing that you helped out and she still sourced for the money immorally.
The essense of this long epistle is to ask you to tell yourself the truth. Now if you can sponsor her(which I doubt), wonderful. If not, I think you should sit her down & ask her the first 1st & 2nd questions I asked earlier. Her answer should determine your next step cos I think someone isn't saying the whole truth here.

1 Like

Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by MissJoy29(f): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2017
Stevengerd:
There Are Some Courses In The Uni, That If You Are Nt Financially Buoyant U Shudnt Venture Into... This Wan Really Weak Me Ooh!!

exactly my thought!
Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Manson1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2017
Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Stevengerd(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
MissJoy29:

exactly my thought!
Yea. That How It Suppose To Be, Bt Our Pipu Dnt See It That Way.
Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by MissJoy29(f): 10:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Stevengerd:
Yea. That How It Suppose To Be, Bt Our Pipu Dnt See It That Way.

yeah....apparently
Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2017
Baba nor de worry yourself; you hustle the money give her now or not, one day she go still chill out with Sugar Daddy.

"Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh"

- KJV (Chapter and Verse unknown)
Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 05, 2017
i respect your words of wisdom dear.out of respect she sought for my permission.out of love had to sell my lappy and phone.fees will be payed tomorrow. and for those of you asking.her parents gave her the fees quit alright but was robbed in school infront of the ATM unizik.she cant tell her parents that.i have been her first and we want to make it her only till we tie the knot next yr.thanks all for your advice

unqombothi:

What consequences please?

What is the way out? Please share it so we can learn.

No, she wants to prevent herself from dropping out of school.

Listen, all of you. This is a decision only she can make and no one has the right to judge her. She sought his permission out of respect and only him can decide whether to (1) Go find the money himself somehow (2) Agree for her to go ahead (3) Refuse to agree and (i) Watch her drop out of school or (ii) watch her go against his advise and then tell her it's over.
Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by olac21(m): 12:12am On Jul 06, 2017
You should see a doctor if after going to the said sugar daddy you take her back..
Re: I think im between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea by LordKO(m): 12:18am On Jul 06, 2017
You aren't in a healthy relationship. Where true love exist you can never see any trace of guilt trip.

(1) (Reply)

Widow Or Single Mum,which One 'll U Choose For Marriage (GUYS) / Dating 101: How To Know When A Woman Is Pretending / What Is That Thing You Hate Doing For Yourself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.