Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up (976 Views)

You Are Going To Regret It If You Lose The Girl Who Loved You / Images For The Matured Minds That Look Innocent Yet Filthy / At Age 24 I Don't Have A Girlfriend, Have Not Been Loved By Any Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by VoteFynestboi(f): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
You, entering the birthday party with your dancing shoes like:

TURN UP!

1 Like

Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by VoteFynestboi(f): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
The MC at every single Nigerian birthday party:

Always looking like they came out of a horror movie.

2 Likes

Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by VoteFynestboi(f): 10:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
When the MC calls your age group to come out for the dancing competition.

My body is ready.

1 Like

Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
iffa hear dancing shoes
Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by VoteFynestboi(f): 10:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
When the DJ starts the music and you scatter leg to win that extra party pack.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by VoteFynestboi(f): 10:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
How you look at that child that is still dancing when the DJ stops the music:

1 Like

Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by VoteFynestboi(f): 10:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
That child that refuses to leave the dance-floor without a fight:

1 Like

Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by VoteFynestboi(f): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
You, when the MC asks the crowd “is he the winner?”

1 Like

Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by VoteFynestboi(f): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
How Nigerian adults always shout the answer:

1 Like

Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by VoteFynestboi(f): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
When they use loudest clapping to measure the winner but you don’t have any friends.

Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
hilarious! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by VoteFynestboi(f): 10:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
You, when the MC now shouts “EVERYONE TELL HIM BYE BYE!”

1 Like

Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by VoteFynestboi(f): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2016
When the celebrant wins the dancing competition.

http://zikoko.com/list/dancing-competition-struggles/

1 Like

Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by papinx(m): 10:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
shocked
Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by Eleniyan15: 10:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
passing by
Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by Eleniyan15: 10:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
VoteFynestboi:
How Nigerian adults always shout the answer:

lol I need to show lasuite this... the moment when the lecturer don't want to end the klass or when a lasuite get hit by the agberos
Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by lilmax(m): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
This should teach davido how to sing not cry grin
Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by ClassCaptain(m): 10:52pm On Jul 26, 2016
The most interesting aspect of dancing competitions for me at that time was

that one that they would set 3 chairs and call like 6 children, once the music stops you must be able to sit down on a chair or else u are out...

People keep going out untill u are left with 3 or 2 pikins to a chair,,grin

i dey always look dj eye that time ehn and my ears dey always super sharp...na so so walk i go dey work around the chair forget say na dance dem send us.....
Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by Bilabong(m): 11:11pm On Jul 26, 2016
cool
Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by halfricanadian(f): 11:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
cheesy cheesy i can relate o
Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by thesuave10(m): 11:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Me.., favorite: so you think you,dance and dancing with stars. I definitely must go for a dance competition cheesy
Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by goldbim(f): 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin grin grin so on point!!those days when you dnt even need an i.V to attend the girl next house bday party..you are neighbors, automatically,you are invited..you'll wear your best clothes(aunty, gimme cake I'm dancing) ..i remember we used to conclude MC did ojoro once you are not the winner.the official time for bday parties was 4pm then.(sundays)..
Re: Images For Anyone Who Loved Dancing Competitions Growing Up by VoteFynestboi(f): 12:14am On Jul 27, 2016
lilmax:
This should teach davido how to sing not cry grin

grin

(1) (Reply)

8 Year Old Girl Caught In Lesbianism Act In Uganda / No Guy Is Actually Ugly They Are Just Broke See Pic / Serious Drama As College Student Faints During S*x Marathon With Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.