Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Which Of These Statements Hurt The Most In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Statements Hurt The Most In A Relationship (987 Views)

Which Of These Statements Hurts The Most In A Relationship? / Which Of These Rejection From Ladies Hurt The Most? / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Statements Hurt The Most In A Relationship by Seyeah23(m): 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
Which statement hurts the most in a relationship?? 1. Its over between me and you. 2. Goodbye for good. 3. I never loved you. 4. You’re a turnoff. 5. I am pregnant but you are not the father. 6. I only used you for s3x. 7. I’ve made another girl pregnant. 8. I’ve found someone else better than you. Add Yours…..
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurt The Most In A Relationship by kinggogo: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
U mere sight disgust me

grin grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurt The Most In A Relationship by lilmax(m): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
I only used you for sex? seriously? that kind thing fit pain guy?
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurt The Most In A Relationship by tintingz(m): 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
Since you said "relationship" not marriage, non will hurt me.
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurt The Most In A Relationship by nrexzy: 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
Bae it's not you it me..
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurt The Most In A Relationship by Ginaz(f): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
"I only use you for sex", mehhhhhh, I dare not hear it from you grin
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurt The Most In A Relationship by firstking01(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Seyeah23:
Which statement hurts the most in a relationship??
1. Its over between me and you.
2. Goodbye for good.
3. I never loved you.
4. You’re a turnoff.
5. I am pregnant but you are not the father.
6. I only used you for s3x.
7. I’ve made another girl pregnant.
8. I’ve found someone else better than you.
Add Yours…..
I never loved youembarassed
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurt The Most In A Relationship by Rone16(f): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
1)My ex used to.............You should do it.
2)my ex this..my ex that
Why don't fvcking go back to your ex assholee angry
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurt The Most In A Relationship by Sese2(f): 10:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
None of it hurts me,becos what else can u expect frm a human being..
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurt The Most In A Relationship by akaahs(m): 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ops u forgot to add ''i'm managing u''

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Statements Hurt The Most In A Relationship by bitchcrafts: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
What about "We never happened okay?"
Re: Which Of These Statements Hurt The Most In A Relationship by vicstar(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
"am in love with someone else" they alll hurts when u don't see it coming

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Explains How Romantic Memories Have Kept His Marriage Hot (pictures) / If She Buy Cucumber U Self Buy Pawpaw / How To Know If A Girl Is Ready To Be Kissed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.