Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released (25756 Views)

Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North / The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by IMASTEX: 8:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Okay
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by kuntash: 8:17am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
APC should plant moles amongst them to disrupt their evil plans. Useless people

Planting of Moles is what pls?
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by vivianbelema(f): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2016
APC belong to 2 persons only. Buhari OWNS the CPC Tinubu OWNS the ACN

1 Like

Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by patwilly(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2016
otukpo:
PDP, i hope you people are serious this time.
Otukpo marry me!
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Kenneth Nnamani for Chairman PDP
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by Angelb4: 8:30am On Jul 27, 2016
Another faction will come out of this arrangement i'm seeing.

2 Likes

Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by jerryfisher(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2016
limeta:
North and south ke
south include but SE,SS n SW
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by LovesonBlezz(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2016
otukpo:
are u from benue
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by jerryfisher(m): 8:36am On Jul 27, 2016
otukpo:
they are very serious

Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by AMI3(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2016
PDP is ruling this country again. Let us look at this very critically:

Presidency is coming from the North. This strategy is to divide the North into two equal part because some Northerners will support PMB if he still has intention of contesting and some will support PDP.

South- South/ South east will go with PDP. The Battle ground will be on South West.

APC is loosing out unless the APC government use the power of incumbency that is when they will still hold the center by rigging the result.

Most PDP supporters do not care where PDP candidate comes from all what they are looking for is for POWER TO RETURN TO THE PEOPLE.

AMECHI, ROCHAS. FASHOLA ETC start running because you can only run but you can not hide or escape from the wrath of PDP, grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
only a fool thinks there are no PDP moles inside d APC
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by OMAR12: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2016
some people and their way of thinking, let me correct a notion that has been flying around that buhari will contest for second term, unless yo not aware of election laws, it states that those liable to be voted into the office of the presidency be from 45 to 74 or 75, by 2019 buhari will be 76 or so and unless he wants to change the election rule. I don't see him going for second term, and those of u saying why didn't the Igbo vote for buhari, how many state in the north did he win during his first and second running against the PDP.
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2016
Pavarottii:

Why didn't u allow the igbo rule first in 2015?
instead of hoping for a credible person to cast his vote. He is busy tribalizing a visionless ambition.
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2016
iokpebholo:
u just spoke as if u are one of monitoring spirit my pastor always talk about. Or are u a familiar spirit? grin
hahah. Funny.. N he thought PDP is not doing the same to APC
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by tibaonnet: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2016
Lemme see who among the PDP from the north would be able to stand Nuhu Ribadu when APC field him come 2019.

1 Like

Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by galadima77(m): 8:58am On Jul 27, 2016
bigtalla:
I hope the Middle Belt is part of NORTH

i think that's where's refered to as North central
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
receive brain
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by tibaonnet: 9:02am On Jul 27, 2016
AMI3:

Presidency is coming from the North. This strategy is to divide the North into two equal part because some Northerners will support PMB if he still has intention of contesting and some will support PDP.

South- South/ South east will go with PDP. The Battle ground will be on South West.

APC is loosing out unless the APC government use the power of incumbency that is when they will still hold the center by rigging the result.

Most PDP supporters do not care where PDP candidate comes from all what they are looking for is for POWER TO RETURN TO THE PEOPLE.

AMECHI, ROCHAS. FASHOLA ETC start running because you can only run but you can not hide or escape from the wrath of PDP, grin grin grin
What if APC decide to go SE/SS for their presidential candidate & North for their VP.
The question would now be that is Igbo interest lie in PDP or that their son becomes the President? APC too will come up with their own strategies.

1 Like

Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by jegz25(m): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=DamiBukola post=47922139]
Tell me where he campaigned in the east in 2011. Stop deceiving yourself, Buhari has never campaigned in Abia State for instance except 2015.
Buhari has never won any Igbo town, even the votes he had in Imo State was via Rocha rigging[/quot so which of ur statements should we take now? 1st u said igbos never hated Buhari, now u sayin they never vote Buhari. Guy d bitter truth is that a typical igbo man hates Buhari with passion,not just Buhari but northerners entirely. And take it or leave it without d north igbos can never progress politically at d federal level. So d earliar they embrace north d better,cox hating on north will not take dem anywhere

1 Like

Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by tuniski: 9:08am On Jul 27, 2016
joborskill:
Like Saraki abi? APC that is yet to know what governance is will now be planting moles in a party that is father to them! Chai
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by neocortex: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
Voting PDP in 2019 means giving North a straight 12 years rule... While voting APC means giving them 8, so who will the igbos vote for....
We made a mistake giving our chances to the ijaws, so we would have to play very smart to win the presidency in 2019
In politics u calculate ans our calculations have been very wrong... APC remain the fastest means to igbo presidency (not as if that's important tho)

Typical APC apologists, playing the ethnic card when it suits them,
then turning around to blame the opposition for sowing disunity among
Nigerians.
After Buhari's experiment, many Nigerians would have learnt that candidates
principles and portfolio is more important than "our son" tag.

What do you think will happen if APC fields Rochas ?

1 Like

Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by tuniski: 9:10am On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=jegz25 post=47926489][/quote] and vice versa a typical far northerner hates igbo too. We are just a people living Grudgingly together without nationalism!
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by mrvitalis(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2016
neocortex:

Typical APC apologists, playing the ethnic card when it suits them,
then turning around to blame the opposition for sowing disunity among
Nigerians.
After Buhari's experiment, many Nigerians would have learnt that candidates
principles and portfolio is more important than "our son" tag.

What do you think will happen if APC fields Rochas ?
Am from imo n I will never vote Rochas no matter what

1 Like

Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by phemmyutd(m): 9:13am On Jul 27, 2016
AMI3:

Guy, do u think PDP really got the vote they acquired in 2015? if not for power of Incumbency PDP can not have up to 5million votes. It takes people determination for APC to win in 2015. Go and check the total votes in the SS and SE during governorship election when Card reader was fully utilized, compare to Presidential election, you will see the massive gap

1 Like

Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by neocortex: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2016
tibaonnet:

What if APC decide to go SE/SS for their presidential candidate & North for their VP.
The question would now be that is Igbo interest lie in PDP or that their son becomes the President? APC too will come up with their own strategies.

The only presidential material in APC from the south-east is Rochas and
he will likely not get any support from the South-east apart from his
home state.
Also, Rochas won't make a headway in the south-west because the
impetus for "change" has died down.
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2016
Now that the National youth leader is zoned to the south...I think its time to go back home bye bye Abuja
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by 4lashyme: 9:17am On Jul 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
Voting PDP in 2019 means giving North a straight 12 years rule... While voting APC means giving them 8, so who will the igbos vote for....
We made a mistake giving our chances to the ijaws, so we would have to play very smart to win the presidency in 2019
In politics u calculate ans our calculations have been very wrong... APC remain the fastest means to igbo presidency (not as if that's important tho)
The Igbo/Old Eastern region/South East/South south already had their chance at the presidency with GEJ. The Igbo tribe surported GEJ as their own and most still do today. that means we've already had our Ibo presidency. But then i do not subcribe to this zoning thing, because it limits us as a nation from promoting our best. the best candidate for 2019 could be from any state/zone/region, but we'll lose the benefits of having him/her if we continue this zoning thing. And beside, zoning is accually anti-democratic. the people should choose their leaders. with zoning, the system is already manipulated against the peolpe so we'll have no option than to choose from from one zone or region. you can imagine this party already zoning such an importance position almost 3yrs to the election depriving it's self of the opportunity of fishing out excellent persons from other regions.
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by Akaujaa(m): 9:18am On Jul 27, 2016
DamiBukola:

Tell me where he campaigned in the east in 2011. Stop deceiving yourself, Buhari has never campaigned in Abia State for instance except 2015.
Buhari has never won any Igbo town, even the votes he had in Imo State was via Rocha rigging

We've heard you! You've made your points already. You are ready to support a president of Northern extraction for life provided he's of PDP and also not in the person of Buhari but you cannot support Buhari to rule for 8 years and hand over to an Igbo man. Fake Igbo man! Your types are the reason the Igbos are perceived as second class citizens. Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by emi14: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2016
DamiBukola:

Let me clear a point some of you misunderstood, Igbos never hated Northern candidate as president. If I may ask, who won old Eastern bloc in 1979 presidential election? Who won there in 1983 ? Who won there in 2007 ? The problem is Buhari, Buhari is their problem because me personally I haven't seen a northerner who hates the East like Buhari (via his speech and demeanor)

All your offspring shall be useful and intelligent. God and men shall favour them.
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by tibaonnet: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2016
neocortex:

The only presidential material in APC from the south-east is Rochas and
he will likely not get any support from the South-east apart from his
home state.
Also, Rochas won't make a headway in the south-west because the
impetus for "change" has died down.
Says who? I am from SW & the only person as it is now from SE Yoruba will vote is Rochas even if he is PDP candidate. It now remains whether Igbo will support their own or give their right to the northerners all in the name of hating a political party.
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by neocortex: 9:27am On Jul 27, 2016
tibaonnet:

Says who? I am from SW & the only person as it is now from SE Yoruba will vote is Rochas even if he is PDP candidate. It now remains whether Igbo will support their own or give their right to the northerners all in the name of hating a political party.

It is certain that Igbos won't suppot him, neither can he get
50% of Southwest votes.
What you are not considering is that it is difficult to sell a "change"
candidate than a continuity one especially when the country is not
at ease.
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by iokpebholo: 9:28am On Jul 27, 2016
uupgrade:
hahah. Funny.. N he thought PDP is not doing the same to APC
no mind am jare.monitor ke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat / The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni / Photos: Aisha Buhari Visits Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.