Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released (25755 Views)

Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / ​2019: South-East PDP Supports Zoning Of President To The North / The South East And The Insultive PDP Zoning Formula In 2019. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by emmanwaka: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
so there is still zoning in PDP, when I asked about zoning in 2014 they said It was not in Nigeria constitution, think
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by otokx(m): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
The only way PDP stands a chance in 2019 is to do a rematch of 2015 ceteris paribus.
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by Yksoul(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT POWER IS RETURNING TO THE NORTH IN 2019
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by steppin: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Akaujaa:

Hahahaha...I laugh at kids like you who barely can distinguish between facts and farce. Otherwise, you should have a perfect understanding the fact that it is impossible to hate someone who's ignorant of your existence. No one is stopping you from hating. You can keeping hating till you get to the grave but get it into your sick brain the fact that with the support of the entire north and south west, Buhari doesn't need the Igbos to be president till 2023. Your noise making can only end up in unleashing gutter propaganda. Don't forget to keep hating ooo.
Hahaha! I just rattled the Congo and he gave himself away!
Abeg onye ofe, leave Igbo people matter and face your own. You'll die of high blood pressure if you carry our matter for your head.
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by Akaujaa(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
steppin:

Hahaha! I just rattled the Congo and he gave himself away!
Abeg onye ofe, leave Igbo people matter and face your own. You'll die of high blood pressure if you carry our matter for your head.

What a ploy to shy away from constructive argument. Bro, am not even "ofe mmanu" as u think with your little brain, neither am I "aboki" but a thorough bred Nigerian. Let's face the fact and argue constructively and see how much knowledge you have of what you believe in.
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
It is when your bank a/c comes to an red point, that you would learn how to plan for a raining days.
PDP, have learnt its mistakes, second CHANCE to PDP is not bad. I think we masses/electorates should start electing each parties four years administrations after four years give another fours party a chance. With this we can/could get it right. Vote wisely.
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
It is when your bank a/c comes to an red point, that you would learn how to plan for a raining days.
PDP, have learnt its mistakes, second CHANCE to PDP is not bad. I think we masses/electorates should start electing each parties four years administrations after four years give another party fours years chance. With this we can/could get it right. Vote wisely.
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
PDP, have learnt its mistakes, second CHANCE to PDP is not bad. I think we masses/electorates should start electing each parties four years administrations after four years give another party four years chance. With this we can/could get it right. Vote wisely.
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by steppin: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Akaujaa:

What a ploy to shy away from constructive argument. Bro, am not even "ofe mmanu" as u think with your little brain, neither am I "aboki" but a thorough bred Nigerian. Let's face the fact and argue constructively and see how much knowledge you have of what you believe in.
A ploy you say? Do I look like I care?
It doesn't really matter if you're a yoruba or a northerner, you're a hater and that's an obvious fact.
I don't have anything to argue with someone blinded with hatred for my people, I won't give you that satisfaction.
Keep ranting, if it helps you to sleep well at night.
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by khadaffi(m): 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
DamiBukola:

Let me clear a point some of you misunderstood, Igbos never hated Northern candidate as president. If I may ask, who won old Eastern bloc in 1979 presidential election? Who won there in 1983 ? Who won there in 2007 ? The problem is Buhari, Buhari is their problem because me personally I haven't seen a northerner who hates the East like Buhari (via his speech and demeanor)

So does Buhari like the SS or SW. As far as I know this man hates the south. He is only tolerating the SW because of the role they played in last election. As for the remaining south, they are just 5% to him.
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by Aaronzy: 8:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
MadCow1:
East and West Nko? grin grin grin grin
go school, u no gree....haba!
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by Akaujaa(m): 8:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
steppin:

A ploy you say? Do I look like I care?
It doesn't really matter if you're a yoruba or a northerner, you're a hater and that's an obvious fact.
I don't have anything to argue with someone blinded with hatred for my people, I won't give you that satisfaction.
Keep ranting, if it helps you to sleep well at night.

A butterfly that calls itself a bird...
Re: PDP CONVENTION: Zoning Formula Released by oluwasegun007(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
NORTH, SOUTH...where dem put EAST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OccupyLekkiTollGate: Nobody Will Bring Lagos Down - Gboyega Akosile / Cross River: Ayade Converts PDP Secretariat To APC Secretariat / The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.