Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? (1399 Views)

Hilarious Chat Between Man And Facebook Girl Who Was Asked For Naked Picture / 25 Vs 45 - Woman Shares Before/after Photos And She Hasn't Aged A Day / Will You Allow Your Naked Picture To Lead For 30million Dollars? See Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by permanentgrace(m): 10:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
The rate at which naked pictures/videos of women fly on the internet leaves one at nothing but total perplexity. One begins to assume possibly all women on earth are into the 'end time' act. The shameful act no longer means anything to women. Both young and old are into a very fierce competition on posting naked pictures online. I'm forced to ask, can any girl truthfully swear she hasn't at least taken naked pictures of herself perhaps when in the bathroom, toilet, applying cream, during masturbation, during sex or just when she feels Hot?

Guys, what do you think?
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by halfricanadian(f): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
cheesy cheesy yes me
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by ChemicalReaction(f): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
OP, search no further, I'm here.
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
how is this post going to help any1
do you enjoy reading lies or what?
what is wrong with all of you?
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by Sexxkillz: 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
Of everything there is to think about, you think instead, of what people do in their privacy. . . Misplaced priorities. So, if ladies start responding to your thread with "yes" or "no", pray tell, will it add a dime to your "jamb score" look alike bank account balance?

5 Likes

Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by unapapadeycraze: 10:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
Naughtynaughty has an unclad picture of herself. How can a lady be admiring her sexy body inside a mirror? Is dat not a lesbianism trait?

how are we sure that such a lady does not engage in mastubation?

She does something weird by laying on the bed, spreading her two legs wide and positioning her yansh to where the fan's intensity is high.
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by Kenneth205(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by Kenneth205(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
how is this post going to help any1
do you enjoy reading lies or what?
what is wrong with all of you?

My Oga! You dey vex o grin
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
unapapadeycraze:
Naughtynaughty has an unclad picture of herself. How can a lady be admiring her sexy body inside a mirror? Is dat not a lesbianism trait?

how are we sure that such a lady does not engage in mastubation?

She does something weird by laying on the bed, spreading her two legs wide and positioning her yansh to where the fan's intensity is high.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by vivianbelema(f): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2016
Ayam here sir
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by horlamelekan(m): 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
нєʀє тσ ʀєαɗ ℓιєѕ
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by sleekyonyx(f): 11:35pm On Jul 26, 2016
Who unclad picture epp?
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by BrokenHeart2016: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy yes me
I won't believe it untill I confirm from fistking01 tongue

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by iykekelvins(m): 11:47pm On Jul 26, 2016
BrokenHeart2016:

I won't believe it untill I confirm from fistking01 tongue
Nigga, really?
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by BrokenHeart2016: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2016
iykekelvins:
Nigga, really?
Na so bro
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by Boring: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
sleekyonyx:
Who unclad picture epp?

e epp vaseline crew
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by Daniel2289(m): 1:19am On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Of everything there is to think about, you think instead, of what people do in their privacy. . . Misplaced priorities. So, if ladies start responding to your thread with "yes" or "no", pray tell, will it add a dime to your "jamb score" look alike bank account balance?
I wonder where d op got these kind of post from.
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by Nobody: 1:30am On Jul 27, 2016
Daniel2289:
I wonder where d op got these kind of post from.
Internet is your answer.
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by Daniel2289(m): 1:47am On Jul 27, 2016
SerialGist:

Internet is your answer.
Yes I know. Am just tryin to say dat some of d topics here are so lame.
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by permanentgrace(m): 7:04am On Jul 27, 2016
Daniel2289:

Yes I know. Am just tryin to say dat some of d topics here are so lame.

What is lame about the topic? Where do all those naked pics on internet emanate from? Are girls not the ones snapping and posting them everywhere for whatever reason(s) makes them to do such.
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by sleekyonyx(f): 7:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Boring:

e epp vaseline crew
So u dey among vaseline crew grin....smh
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by Boring: 7:24am On Jul 27, 2016
sleekyonyx:
So u dey among vaseline crew grin....smh
shocked .lol..as in e epp dem...haba why i go use vaseline wen u dey by my side day and nite kiss
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by sleekyonyx(f): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2016
Boring:

shocked .lol..as in e epp dem...haba why i go use vaseline wen u dey by my side day and nite kiss
grin
Re: Is There Any Girl Who Hasn't Taken Naked Picture Of Herself Before? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:51am On Jul 27, 2016
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Love More in a Relationship? / Guys, Can You Marry This Type Of Lady Even Though U Love Her / Mexico Mother And Son Face Jail Time For Incestuous Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.