Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex (913 Views)

GETTING MARRIED AT A YOUNG AGE IS BLISS / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos / Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex by ItzChinnex(m): 4:56am On Jul 27, 2016
They say Love is a strong natural bond  of affection between two people. Yes, I may agree nobody is above love but in some cases, you need to distinct yourself and do the impossible. I wrote this to create an awareness to those young ones who think they can do without love and sex.

Are you kidding me? Some say "they can't survive without love, if their Bae leaves them they would die, Some get to the point of committing suscide e.t.c When I see such post I laugh but wait, at your your age are you suppose to even keep a relationship at all? 

Consequence you should know having relationship at early age 

1. It ungodly, Null and Void via Bible/Kuran 
First and foremost, I would use references from these holy books and I believe 99 percent of you all are religious. Of a true believe you me that most of these relationship is just because, the boys would want some points(Sex) from the girl and the girls can't help it because they need the money. Imagine selling your dignity Cause of money?? Well am not going to stress on that.

Bible: The Bible rejects this act strongly and it is boldly stated in the bible. We know and believe their is no way a relationship can work in Nigeria or any were in the world with no Sex. Now stating from the bible.

1 Corinthians 6:18
Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body.

1 Thessalonians 4:3-5
For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God;

Matthew 5:28 
But I say to you that everyone who looks at a woman with lustful intent has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

Kuran: Holy Kuran also state this clear fact, excommunicate yourself from these two holy books at your Peril. Stating from Kuran

"And do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse. Indeed, it is ever an immorality and is evil as a way."Surat Al-'Isra' [17:32]

“Nor come nigh to fornication/adultery: for it is a shameful (deed) and an evil, opening the road (to other evils).” — Qur'an, Sura 17 (Al-Isra), ayat 32

2. It is a platform for distraction

Well this I would spend no time in explaing cause I believe you already know. If you are dating a girl when you are 14-18 years old in secondary school, then I would apparently say your case is strongly not banal and you therefore may be the architect and designer of your failure in future. 

Well when I gained Admission into a popular Nigeria University, I was bewildered seeing some of my course mates hovering around, going to different lecture halls fishing for fishes instead of concecrating on their books and they are the ones that always comes out with the lowest grades, Sending money meant for text books on girls? How awkward. 

And for those who just graduate fucus on how to get money before falling in love or thinking of marriage.Why?, because you shouldn't bring innocent children into the world to suffer. But if you are due for marriage, you can go ahead and marry but still be focused.

4. It confounding and drives Mental

How do I buy this and that for my Bae, Omg!! If I Dont do this my bae might want a breakup, an unwise man would say. Like I earlier said, you would now use your money in which your parent suffered to get before forwarding it to you for text books to your so-called girlfriend, What baffles me is that the 'said loving girlfriends' won't ask where the money came from, as far as they have seen money,All thanks to God, My bae is the best, the boy would end up failing his papers because most lecturers in Nigeria record basically on their text books more than their exams, now answer me, Who is loosing and who is doing who?

Maybe if you are done with schooling, trying to think what to do with little money in your bank savings, she would demand enormously from you and threaten to break up if her demand isn't met, you would start calculaing on how to share the money to her, should I tel you something? Shame on you is all I got to say.

4. Unwanted pregnancy

Lastly, for the girls, you haven't finish with your first degree and you eventually took in, all because of the miserable amount rendered to you.
Can't you become an enterprise on your own? Are you better than those matured ladies that sells bread in order to earn a living? Remember the girl that Linda helped? What was her job? Oops perhaps I should tell you, she was a brick layer. What of the one Psquare is currently looking for? Or do you want me to tell you? She is a mechanic, What about Olajumoke Orisaguna? The street bread hawker now Model? Did they know when and how their calls where picked by (Chineke, Oluwa, Obangiji)God? Why selling your Only most important dignity for just some little amount of coins? And later ends up in had I know final brutality by getting pregnant?

A word is enough for the wise. An advise to be taken with all seriousness.

This article, a clear rare raw fact you should read. 

Source: https://chinnex..com.ng/2016/07/reasons-you-should-not-fall-in-love-at.html?m=1

Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44, Mods
please kindly shift this to front page.

1 Like

Re: 4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:57am On Jul 27, 2016
cool cool
Re: 4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex by horlamelekan(m): 5:02am On Jul 27, 2016
wink tongue
Re: 4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex by Dotwillis1(m): 5:20am On Jul 27, 2016
iffa hear undecided
Re: 4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex by duduade: 5:50am On Jul 27, 2016
My lesson when it comes to Love

First work on improving yourself money wise and character... And people would queue to Love you....

1 Like

Re: 4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex by Kenneth205(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2016
Nice one Op
Re: 4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 27, 2016
Love is overrated jare... Ain't got time for that shît. You come, we do business, _fuck ourselves, you go - my policy.

1 Like

Re: 4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex by dannyben5: 7:53am On Jul 27, 2016
Ok i hear

1 Like

Re: 4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex by Rukkydelta(f): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2016
Love don baff ?
Re: 4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex by ItzChinnex(m): 11:56am On Jul 27, 2016
Dotwillis1:
iffa hear undecided

did you read it? Am sure u didn't .. read it Dont worry am not a boring writer.
Re: 4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex by ItzChinnex(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kenneth205:
Nice one Op
thanks
Re: 4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex by sirma: 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nice one. Thanks
Re: 4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Op you're so right...
What do we 'young ones' know about love sef? I think we often confuse infatuation and lust with love.
Re: 4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex by ItzChinnex(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
colik:
Op you're so right...
What do we 'young ones' know about love sef? I think we often confuse infatuation and lust with love.
Yes. you are right.. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Magic Shortcut To Female Orgasm / Can Someone Tell This Nairaland Advert That 1doller Is 420 Naira(funny Picture) / Ladies: 10 Signs He Is In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.