Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age (1115 Views)

GETTING MARRIED AT A YOUNG AGE IS BLISS / 4 Key Reasons You Should Not Fall In Love At Your Young Age-ItzChinnex / Guys, What Is The Greatest Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by slimthugchimee(m): 10:20pm On Mar 26, 2016
at my young age i belived that marriage was like a nigerian prison were the women were the prison guard, and men prisoners, and the women made the men to work thorough jobs so that the women(prison guards) could enjoy the benefits, and the women(prison guards) will still ristrict the activites of the men(prisoners).
I made a saying that the only reason i am getting married is because it is what a man need to do. I said the if i ever make my money young, i am not getting married untill the age of 38, and even till now i still belive in it.

so guys whats your own take on the topic above.

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by SUPERPACK: 10:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
m
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by halfricanadian(f): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2016
Marriage in nigeria favours men abeg
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by obiorathesubtle: 10:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
undecided I never really did think of marriage at a young age.. I just accepted the fact that in a family, there's a mummy, a daddy and the children..

Please nigger, don't lie.. It's easter season..
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by whitecloth: 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
To tell you the pure truth, getting married at a young age is the best, its just the condition of this country that's y you're seeing all these late marriages, if people are making it rich in this country by 25 and above, you'll see the table will turn.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by Cholls(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
my sister I thank God
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by Strahovski1(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
I didn't think. I married at a young age. (19)

sad
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by vicstar(m): 10:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
undecided I never really did think of marriage at a young age.. I just accepted the fact that in a family, there's a mummy, a daddy and the children..

Please nigger, don't lie.. It's easter season..

• • • • • I guess he has forgotten grin
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by Pheals(f): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
halfricanadian:

it favour both Sis ...or u have experience husband beating his wife undecided

Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by halfricanadian(f): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2016
Cholls:
my sister I thank God

cheesy thank God dat d marriage favour only una
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by obiorathesubtle: 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
vicstar:

• • • • • I guess he has forgotten grin
cheesy dash him one remembering slap!
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by slimthugchimee(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
Strahovski1:
I didn't think. I married at a young age. (19) sad
was your marriage fixed ??
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by Bluezy13(m): 10:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
(Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age)

It depends on individual's perspective of Young age
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by halfricanadian(f): 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Bt favours men more
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by jworos(m): 11:57pm On Mar 26, 2016
whitecloth:
To tell you the pure truth, getting married at a young age is the best, its just the condition of this country that's y you're seeing all these late marriages, if people are making it rich in this country by 25 and above, you'll see the table will turn.
Thank you
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by wiseone28: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2016
i used to think about the refreshment not the marriage
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2016
slimthugchimee:
at my young age i belived that marriage was like a nigerian prison were the women were the prison guard, and men prisoners, and the women made the men to work thorough jobs so that the women(prison guards) could enjoy the benefits, and the women(prison guards) will still ristrict the activites of the men(prisoners).
I made a saying that the only reason i am getting married is because it is what a man need to do. I said the if i ever make my money young, i am not getting married untill the age of 38, and even till now i still belive in it.

Cc lalasticlala
[email] Not a good idea, abeg.

I'd better live life for a long while.
[/email]
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by rawpadgin(m): 3:16am On Mar 27, 2016
slimthugchimee:
I made a saying that the only reason i am getting married is because it is what a man need to do. I said the if i ever make my money young, i am not getting married untill the age of 38, and even till now i still belive in it. this mentality will change once u clock 30

Cc lalasticlala
this will change once u clock 30, trust me
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by Strahovski1(m): 8:50am On Mar 27, 2016
slimthugchimee:

It was. We were supposed to be 'Just Friends'. She was 18. She even had a bf. But our daddy and mummy changed everything.
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by femo86(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2016
slimthugchimee:

As in like fixed match abi
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by slimthugchimee(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2016
Strahovski1:

It was. We were supposed to be 'Just Friends'. She was 18. She even had a bf. But our daddy and mummy changed everything.
hmmm, maybe its something of tradition because i wouldnt agree in my own terms
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by Strahovski1(m): 10:26am On Mar 27, 2016
slimthugchimee:
hmmm, maybe its something of tradition because i wouldnt agree in my own terms

It wasn't tradition. If I had refused my dad would have cut me off from everything. And again she was English (U.k) so he wanted me to marry her so she pay big dowry(Much money) and I get U.K citizenship. And her parents on the other hand wanted a share in my trust fund and my father's business. So it was a typical business transaction.
Re: Guys What Were Your Views On Marriage At Your Young Age by NotNairalandi(m): 11:57am On Mar 27, 2016
Bro marriage is not for boys,its for men.And men are not measured by age because we have 40yr old boys and 25yr old men....

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask An Old Friend Out / My guy is cheating on me...pls advice me on what to do / Love, Sex And Money - Akinwale Akinyoade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.