Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? (6689 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by AmuDimpka: 5:36am On Jul 27, 2016
Make no mistake ..they are very pretty with this black skin that radiates and this wonderful shape that will make Nicki Minaj and Kim kardashian jealous but that's all. Very few of them have won beauty pageant of repute be it MBGN or Miss Nigeria ...maybe one or two.but they re pretty maybe not that smart because they said that for you to win those pageant you must have the two.Well , I am not a beauty pageant judge nor a retired model.i am just an observer of things around me

I keep asking why is it that most Yoruba men don't value their women. They always look down on their women just like the African American man looking down on their ladies to marry whites .

Well I see reasons with them, the Yoruba women are hardly wife material.they are obnoxious, will insult you at the slightest thing and marry them, you will suffer it financially and emotionally. Marrying a Yoruba woman is like a wrong investment and their men know that. They will buy asoebi every weekend, go to party every weekend and use the feeding money to buy jewries . They will then hand your kids plates to buy foods at one mama put. Then forget about fidelity , they will always cheat on you via brother mi ,uncke mi things.

Is it a mistake is to marry any of them . This will help me advise someone that is from Edo state that wants to marry one. I am not generalising but having stayed in Lagos for more than a decade I have come to realise that there women gave this aggressive and obnoxious mannerism. Though not all of them but majority of them . Having stayed in FESTAC, surulere, onipan, ikeja and iyana Ipaja now Lekki i have come to draw this conclusion. This isn't a tribal slur on the "sophisticated" ones but a humble observation

Why do Yoruba have this complex ?their men dont marry their women nor value them. When a Yoruba man manages to marry the Yoruba woman he will definitely have kids outside and their women will be prone to divorce.other tribes divorce also but Yoruba have a higher tendency to either divorce and have kids at home. A Yoruba friend from ekun Kabba axis told me that they encourage their you girls to have kid at home to show that they are fertile . I said no wonder we have a lot of kids born at home and parents dont frown

When a Yoruba woman divorces you, she will be highly welcomed back to their fathers house . She will have her room reserved and this isn't applicable in igbo land or some northern tribe.Do Yoruba encourage their women to be lousy? This is a question

Now even the ooni when he ascended the throne he went for another tribes woman and dumping their women. Yoruba men don't marry their women and I don't blame them . You can hardly see an Igbo man coming online to beg to marry a Yoruba woman

We are proud. I have this pretty Yoruba woman as a girlfriend and the first date .I asked her why didn't she make her nails ...she said that if she makes it her father won't like it because feaces and excreta will be hidden in the nails. I was nauseated.i kbeww she doesn't go to toilet with tissues. Well , That was the last time I saw her and I didn't bother going the second time .

The attitude and their drama too much. So I don't blame these Yoruba boys that came online to beg Igbo ladies. Their women don't even know how to cook. But we all know that Yoruba men are not the best of husband. Marrying them is tantamount to heartbreak ...their must be always the outside child and concubine

Yoruba r sometimes cool to be with, their women aesthetically created and nice but....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 27, 2016
waaaat?

We shall see who gone defend their yoruba girls? cool

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by Slimflame(m): 5:45am On Jul 27, 2016
Na true
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by ba7man(m): 5:47am On Jul 27, 2016
Who cares about the opinion of a frustrated bigot?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:56am On Jul 27, 2016
cool cool
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by BARRIKADE: 6:06am On Jul 27, 2016
so na by force Yoruba men must marry Yoruba women? Just when you think you've seen the height of human stupidity.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by ryd3(m): 6:17am On Jul 27, 2016
For starters we don't sell our women. That's why ironically ibo men prefer our women. Also, a Yoruba woman is not brainwashed to staying put in an abusive marriage. The fear of returning the bride price makes ibos return women back to the zoo called marriage. Infidelity is a human way of life, and all tribes have promiscuous spouses. However, unlike other tribes that have a village god that kills the husband instead of the lover, Yorubas have an optional mechanism called magun.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by Florblu(f): 6:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Op,to start with you just don't take your phone and type whatever gibberish you think your opinion is without proper research.
Talking about beauty pageant, you hardly see Yoruba's contesting or winning not because we don't have what it takes but because of the sexual immorality acts that comes with winning the pageant. We are not interested in trading our bodies just to win a pageant.
About SMARTNESS, I can say it Shoulder high,head up that Yoruba have the highest number of smart ladies even men.Your igbo ladies are smart too when it comes to deceit,stealing, lying and the likes.
Talking about MORAL,to the best of my knowledge Yoruba's aren't doing bad. Same way you displayed your rudeness as an Igbo guy is same way I will display mine as a Yoruba girl.
Talking about COOKING SKILLS,well!I am still surprised you think your Igbo girls cooks more than Yoruba when most of the Igbo girls around can't even cook your local dishes.Come lemme make Am ala for you maybe eating it will make your brain turn to the right frequency.
Talking about MARRIAGE,Yoruba guys that wants an Igbo girl as a wife is either insecure or because of the sexual skills your girls possessed or due to love.Lotta Igbo guys has made an advancement towards me from my days in school even on Nairaland here yet I turned them down not because I am a tribalist.
Lastly,@Op I try as much as possible to make this post insult free but pardon me for the few ones I was forced to dish out cos of your STUPIDITY. #Peace

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by AmuDimpka: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:
Op,to start with you just don't take your phone and type whatever gibberish you think your opinion is without proper research.
Talking about beauty pageant, you hardly see Yoruba's contesting or winning not because we don't have what it takes but because of the sexual immorality acts that comes with winning the pageant. We are not interested in trading our bodies just to win a pageant.
About SMARTNESS, I can say it Shoulder high,head up that Yoruba have the highest number of smart ladies even men.Your igbo ladies are smart too when it comes to deceit,stealing, lying and the likes.
Talking about MORAL,to the best of my knowledge Yoruba's aren't doing bad. Same way you displayed your rudeness as an Igbo guy is same way I will display mine as a Yoruba girl.
Talking about COOKING SKILLS,well!I am still surprised you think your Igbo girls cooks more than Yoruba when most of the Igbo girls around can't even cook your local dishes.Come lemme make Am ala for you maybe eating it will make your brain turn to the right frequency.
Talking about MARRIAGE,Yoruba guys that wants an Igbo girl as a wife is either insecure or because of the sexual skills your girls possessed or due to love.Lotta Igbo guys has made an advancement towards me from my days in school even on Nairaland here yet I turned them down not because I am a tribalist.
Lastly,@Op I try as much as possible to make this post insult free but pardon me for the few ones I was forced to dish out cos of your STUPIDITY. #Peace

That's a new escapist theory ...who are those representing miss osun ,miss ekiti, miss oyo et al

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2016
What's this mumu saying?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by czarr(m): 7:10am On Jul 27, 2016
I concur grin

But at least they got big yansh grin
So as an Igbo boy I'll say date/sex yellowbar girls and marry Igbo girls grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by Alokendra(m): 7:17am On Jul 27, 2016
AmuDimpka:
Make no mistake ..they are very pretty with this black skin that radiates and this wonderful shape that will make Nicki Minaj and Kim kardashian jealous but that's all. Very few of them have won beauty pageant of repute be it MBGN or Miss Nigeria ...maybe one or two.but they re pretty maybe not that smart because they said that for you to win those pageant you must have the two.Well , I am not a beauty pageant judge nor a retired model.i am just an observer of things around me

I keep asking why is it that most Yoruba men don't value their women. They always look down on their women just like the African American man looking down on their ladies to marry whites .

Well I see reasons with them, the Yoruba women are hardly wife material.they are obnoxious, will insult you at the slightest thing and marry them, you will suffer it financially and emotionally. Marrying a Yoruba woman is like a wrong investment and their men know that. They will buy asoebi every weekend, go to party every weekend and use the feeding money to buy jewries . They will then hand your kids plates to buy foods at one mama put. Then forget about fidelity , they will always cheat on you via brother mi ,uncke mi things.

Is it a mistake is to marry any of them . This will help me advise someone that is from Edo state that wants to marry one. I am not generalising but having stayed in Lagos for more than a decade I have come to realise that there women gave this aggressive and obnoxious mannerism. Though not all of them but majority of them . Having stayed in FESTAC, surulere, onipan, ikeja and iyana Ipaja now Lekki i have come to draw this conclusion. This isn't a tribal slur on the "sophisticated" ones but a humble observation

Why do Yoruba have this complex ?their men dont marry their women nor value them. When a Yoruba man manages to marry the Yoruba woman he will definitely have kids outside and their women will be prone to divorce.other tribes divorce also but Yoruba have a higher tendency to either divorce and have kids at home. A Yoruba friend from ekun Kabba axis told me that they encourage their you girls to have kid at home to show that they are fertile . I said no wonder we have a lot of kids born at home and parents dont frown

When a Yoruba woman divorces you, she will be highly welcomed back to their fathers house . She will have her room reserved and this isn't applicable in igbo land or some northern tribe.Do Yoruba encourage their women to be lousy? This is a question

Now even the ooni when he ascended the throne he went for another tribes woman and dumping their women. Yoruba men don't marry their women and I don't blame them . You can hardly see an Igbo man coming online to beg to marry a Yoruba woman

We are proud. I have this pretty Yoruba woman as a girlfriend and the first date .I asked her why didn't she make her nails ...she said that if she makes it her father won't like it because feaces and excreta will be hidden in the nails. I was nauseated.i kbeww she doesn't go to toilet with tissues. Well , That was the last time I saw her and I didn't bother going the second time .

The attitude and their drama too much. So I don't blame these Yoruba boys that came online to beg Igbo ladies. Their women don't even know how to cook. But we all know that Yoruba men are not the best of husband. Marrying them is tantamount to heartbreak ...their must be always the outside child and concubine

Yoruba r sometimes cool to be with, their women aesthetically created and nice but....

You've brought your madness from the politics section to the Romance and Family section. You woke up early in the morning to create a thread aimed at denigrating Yoruba women. You have no shame. Hard working guys are out there preparing for work while you sit your lazy ass down creating useless threads in the romance and family section.
Your type do not respect women folks either Yoruba or other tribes. Your ladies are only good for bleeping. We discard them when it's time to settle down. who wanna settle down with a yam legged, hairy chested, muscled face, flat heads Igbo lady?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by Bglow001(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2016
Waashere omo mi kill amgrin
Florblu:
Waashere omo mi kill amgrin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by AmuDimpka: 7:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Alokendra:

You've brought your madness from the politics section to the Romance and Family section. You woke up early in the morning to create a thread aimed at denigrating Yoruba women. You have no shame. Hard working guys are out there preparing for work while you sit your lazy ass down creating useless threads in the romance and family section.
Your type do not respect women folks either Yoruba or other tribes. Your ladies are only good for bleeping. We discard them when it's time to settle down. who wanna settle down with a yam legged, hairy chested, muscled face, flat heads Igbo lady?

I respect women and decent women is what I respect not monkeys

I didn't generalise mind you and not all Yoruba women have this attitude but majority

I spoke from observation not hearsay

Do you have any problem with truths ?

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by Florblu(f): 8:01am On Jul 27, 2016
AmuDimpka:

That's a new escapist theory ...who are those representing miss osun ,miss ekiti, miss oyo et al

Mumu,seems you lack comprehension skills

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by AmuDimpka: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:

Mumu,seems you lack comprehension skills

Another example of Yoruba lady

This is a classic

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by LuveU2(f): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2016
Lies just to spite yoruba women.
What if i told u many igbo girls re rude, aggressive and uncouth. They are easily brainwashed and their taste far flung? materialistic and have this domineering attitude. Even want to raise their opinions above their men's. Cunning and not smart. Need i go on?

I am only trying to let u know that every tribe/race has bad women u dont want to be with. Why not face yours and quit ur unnecessary obsession wif yoruba women

No matter what u say, they still prefer their yoruba men. And yoruba men still prefer yoruba women.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by orisa37: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2016
Seductress.
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by halfricanadian(f): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy who needs u guy

I will go for foreign guys.

Team foreign guys

But for now my sweet EMMA d reason im still strong today

Tho he is Igbo he appreciates me grin
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by stiflerdrug: 9:18am On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:
cheesy cheesy who needs u guy

I will go for foreign guys.

Team foreign guys

But for now my sweet EMMA d reason im still strong today

Tho he is Igbo he appreciates me grin
SMH lol
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by halfricanadian(f): 9:20am On Jul 27, 2016
stiflerdrug:
SMH lol

Im serious my childhood lover

No joke i kept it to mysef

I wudnt b stup*d to av been flaunting

Dere was a reason my mum always say im secretive

I talk alot bt im aware of wat to spill nd nt spill

Atleast dey enjoyed it i lost he won

cheesy its my life race nd its love again wen one fails

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by stiflerdrug: 9:29am On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Im serious my childhood lover

No joke i kept it to mysef

I wudnt b stup*d to av been flaunting

Dere was a reason my mum always say im secretive

I talk alot bt im aware of wat to spill nd nt spill

Atleast dey enjoyed it i lost he won

cheesy its my life race nd its love again wen one fails

Yo only lose when yo accept defeat.. yu knw?
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by halfricanadian(f): 9:31am On Jul 27, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Yo only lose when yo accept defeat.. yu knw?

I accept d defeat with a graceful heart bt to find love again is my own divine i accept d defeat with a open heart

Did i ever commit a crime for wat i got?
NO

do i deserve to love again cos its my life race? YES
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by stiflerdrug: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

I accept d defeat with a graceful heart bt to find love again is my own divine i accept d defeat with a open heart

Did i ever commit a crime for wat i got?
NO

do i deserve to love again cos its my life race? YES
yo know I just believe things happen fi a good reason.
Who knows if it didn't happen.. Wah was gon happen mayb it finna even hurt more and all
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 27, 2016
Lol
Anu Dimkpa
This post is obviously to rile yoruba people up
And people are already falling into his trap, quoting him
Abeg make una no take am serious
He's an attention seeker

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by agrovick(m): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:
Jesu Kristi! You are very mean gringringrin
This happens to be the 2nd post of yours I've come across, I like your 'no hold back' approach
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by halfricanadian(f): 9:41am On Jul 27, 2016
stiflerdrug:
yo know I just believe things happen fi a good reason.
Who knows if it didn't happen.. Wah was gon happen mayb it finna even hurt more and all

Yeah i kno i accept d defeat d most important thing#

cheesy new love ok now dats d real deal

No regrets just lessons learnt# no hate too just minding ones business i love my heart no matter ow mch d hurt it will never hate bt at d same time it forgets anytin ever existed to me i take it as a pain to b rewarded by God

I take it like jesus crucification its a pain to b blessed

By a new person nd God

God says sorrow may endure for d nights bt joy in d morning

I paid d price for a beautiful marital life my new love will blossom well

Wish him my now EX the best in life smiley

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by stiflerdrug: 9:45am On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yeah i kno i accept d defeat d most important thing#

cheesy new love ok now dats d real deal

No regrets just lessons learnt# no hate too just minding ones business i love my heart no matter ow mch d hurt it will never hate bt at d same time it forgets anytin ever existed to me i take it as a pain to b rewarded by God

I take it like jesus crucification its a pain to b blessed

By a new person nd God

God says sorrow may endure for d nights bt joy in d morning

I paid d price for a beautiful marital life my new love will blossom well

Wish him my now EX the best in life smiley

See.. That's nice tho

Yo a good person
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by halfricanadian(f): 9:46am On Jul 27, 2016
stiflerdrug:

See.. That's nice tho

Yo a good person

Yup cheesy shebi its my new lover come husband dats lucky grin grin
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by stiflerdrug: 9:47am On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Yup cheesy shebi its my new lover come husband dats lucky grin grin
lol yea lucky AF cool
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by halfricanadian(f): 9:48am On Jul 27, 2016
stiflerdrug:
lol yea lucky AF cool

smiley
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by stiflerdrug: 9:55am On Jul 27, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anal Sex: 21+ / Everyone is Complaining Of Nigerian Girls / Which Tribe Treats Their Wives Better? Pls Be Honest And Objective.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.