Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? (6698 Views)

41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) / Pictures Of Chinese Lady With The Sexiest Buttocks / Yoruba Woman Beats Edo Girl For Sleeping With Her Husband In Abidjan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by halfricanadian(f): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2016
stiflerdrug:
cool cool

lol dats old news dat smiley not moved
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by stiflerdrug: 10:00am On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol dats old news dat smiley not moved
lol ai just like te smiley
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by halfricanadian(f): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2016
stiflerdrug:
lol ai just like te smiley

Awwwww tes goodz
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by stiflerdrug: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwwww tes goodz
aii cool. Buh can we just be friends off NL like mayb Fb or somin... smiley
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by halfricanadian(f): 10:04am On Jul 27, 2016
stiflerdrug:
aii cool. Buh can we just be friends off NL like mayb Fb or somin... smiley

Mayb
U free i aint bodad *peace sign*
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by stiflerdrug: 10:05am On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Mayb
lol so??
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by halfricanadian(f): 10:06am On Jul 27, 2016
stiflerdrug:
lol so??

At dis point nothing moves me
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by stiflerdrug: 10:09am On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

At dis point nothing moves me

really.. Just Fb friend?

Aii cool tho
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by halfricanadian(f): 10:10am On Jul 27, 2016
stiflerdrug:
really.. Just Fb friend?

Smiles# by d way nat d EMMANUEL on facebook

U will watch nd see
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by stiflerdrug: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2016
halfricanadian:

Smiles# by d way nat d EMMANUEL on facebook

U will watch nd see

Mmmm aii cool
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by JakeII(m): 10:55am On Jul 27, 2016
This is the reason why the future of Nigeria is in doubt, I mean aImost hopeless when even youths who are the future lack what is needed to brighten up the future. What a shame that youths, in this modern age still sit down to castigate one tribe and fight ethnic wars. Until we start seeing one another as Nigerians rather than Ibo, Yoruba or Hausa, this country has no hope, especially when this attitude is coming from youths.
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by kaziblake(f): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2016
AmuDimpka:

That's a new escapist theory ...who are those representing miss osun ,miss ekiti, miss oyo et al
You are just a fvcking tribalist...But your men marry them
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2016
AmuDimpka:
Make no mistake ..they are very pretty with this black skin that radiates and this wonderful shape that will make Nicki Minaj and Kim kardashian jealous but that's all. Very few of them have won beauty pageant of repute be it MBGN or Miss Nigeria ...maybe one or two.but they re pretty maybe not that smart because they said that for you to win those pageant you must have the two.Well , I am not a beauty pageant judge nor a retired model.i am just an observer of things around me

I keep asking why is it that most Yoruba men don't value their women. They always look down on their women just like the African American man looking down on their ladies to marry whites .

Well I see reasons with them, the Yoruba women are hardly wife material.they are obnoxious, will insult you at the slightest thing and marry them, you will suffer it financially and emotionally. Marrying a Yoruba woman is like a wrong investment and their men know that. They will buy asoebi every weekend, go to party every weekend and use the feeding money to buy jewries . They will then hand your kids plates to buy foods at one mama put. Then forget about fidelity , they will always cheat on you via brother mi ,uncke mi things.

Is it a mistake is to marry any of them . This will help me advise someone that is from Edo state that wants to marry one. I am not generalising but having stayed in Lagos for more than a decade I have come to realise that there women gave this aggressive and obnoxious mannerism. Though not all of them but majority of them . Having stayed in FESTAC, surulere, onipan, ikeja and iyana Ipaja now Lekki i have come to draw this conclusion. This isn't a tribal slur on the "sophisticated" ones but a humble observation

Why do Yoruba have this complex ?their men dont marry their women nor value them. When a Yoruba man manages to marry the Yoruba woman he will definitely have kids outside and their women will be prone to divorce.other tribes divorce also but Yoruba have a higher tendency to either divorce and have kids at home. A Yoruba friend from ekun Kabba axis told me that they encourage their you girls to have kid at home to show that they are fertile . I said no wonder we have a lot of kids born at home and parents dont frown

When a Yoruba woman divorces you, she will be highly welcomed back to their fathers house . She will have her room reserved and this isn't applicable in igbo land or some northern tribe.Do Yoruba encourage their women to be lousy? This is a question

Now even the ooni when he ascended the throne he went for another tribes woman and dumping their women. Yoruba men don't marry their women and I don't blame them . You can hardly see an Igbo man coming online to beg to marry a Yoruba woman

We are proud. I have this pretty Yoruba woman as a girlfriend and the first date .I asked her why didn't she make her nails ...she said that if she makes it her father won't like it because feaces and excreta will be hidden in the nails. I was nauseated.i kbeww she doesn't go to toilet with tissues. Well , That was the last time I saw her and I didn't bother going the second time .

The attitude and their drama too much. So I don't blame these Yoruba boys that came online to beg Igbo ladies. Their women don't even know how to cook. But we all know that Yoruba men are not the best of husband. Marrying them is tantamount to heartbreak ...their must be always the outside child and concubine

Yoruba r sometimes cool to be with, their women aesthetically created and nice but....

Where in lekki are you staying? Because staying in the real lekki and not EPE Ijebu lekki will only be thinking about how to pay his house rent and not wasting their precious time except you are not working for money... Rituals tongue
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 27, 2016
Wow shocked
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by Hushee(m): 11:22am On Jul 27, 2016
Florblu:
Op,to start with you just don't take your phone and type whatever gibberish you think your opinion is without proper research.
Talking about beauty pageant, you hardly see Yoruba's contesting or winning not because we don't have what it takes but because of the sexual immorality acts that comes with winning the pageant. We are not interested in trading our bodies just to win a pageant.
About SMARTNESS, I can say it Shoulder high,head up that Yoruba have the highest number of smart ladies even men.Your igbo ladies are smart too when it comes to deceit,stealing, lying and the likes.
Talking about MORAL,to the best of my knowledge Yoruba's aren't doing bad. Same way you displayed your rudeness as an Igbo guy is same way I will display mine as a Yoruba girl.
Talking about COOKING SKILLS,well!I am still surprised you think your Igbo girls cooks more than Yoruba when most of the Igbo girls around can't even cook your local dishes.Come lemme make Am ala for you maybe eating it will make your brain turn to the right frequency.
Talking about MARRIAGE,Yoruba guys that wants an Igbo girl as a wife is either insecure or because of the sexual skills your girls possessed or due to love.Lotta Igbo guys has made an advancement towards me from my days in school even on Nairaland here yet I turned them down not because I am a tribalist.
Lastly,@Op I try as much as possible to make this post insult free but pardon me for the few ones I was forced to dish out cos of your STUPIDITY. #Peace
God bless you dear, you nailed the fool.
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 27, 2016
Even when yoruba's are silent and trying to read,learn or do business peacefully, one bastardized idiot who is no respecta of women will be somewhere thinking with his almost deranged personality trying to rile them up.
Most of my friends are Igbo, and beginning to have doubts how sensible they are cos am judging them by the stupid shit Igbo paste online about Yoruba everyday. And they wonder why we are silent millionaires and billionaires.
I WILL RATHER BE A FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA THE RICHEST WOMAN IN AFRICA WHO STOOD BY HER HUSBAND DESPITE BEING RICHER THAN HIM EVEN AT THAT 60+ age than to be a SANDRA OKAGBUE OR ANNA BANNER WHO ARE BEAUTY PAGEANT BUT ARE BABY MAMAS even at young age. Yoruba women are decent,most of prostitutes are Igbo,

And you still need to school me how tissue can clean a hairy anus.
You people don't even understand what personal hygiene is.
And your boys have upgraded from selling gala to selling screen wipers and foot may. Check out the I.t industry ,we think ahead of you guys.
We don't wake up trying to bring people down or rile them up.
We don't wake up trying to tell the world we are the best in doing business meanwhile we know who the business oriented tribes are.
You people can't just live your lives without involving the yoruba's.
Opening silly threads everyday though we know ur lives depend on it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by Heryorh: 11:51am On Jul 27, 2016
oloriburuku ni op yii sha...ode oshi...just come here dey talk wetin him no knw..

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by adedayoa2(f): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
southniyikaye:
Even when yoruba's are silent and trying to read,learn or do business peacefully, one bastardized idiot who is no respecta of women will be somewhere thinking with his almost deranged personality trying to rile them up.
Most of my friends are Igbo, and beginning to have doubts how sensible they are cos am judging them by the stupid shit Igbo paste online about Yoruba everyday. And they wonder why we are silent millionaires and billionaires.
I WILL RATHER BE A FOLORUNSHO ALAKIJA THE RICHEST WOMAN IN AFRICA WHO STOOD BY HER HUSBAND DESPITE BEING RICHER THAN HIM EVEN AT THAT 60+ age than to be a SANDRA OKAGBUE OR ANNA BANNER WHO ARE BEAUTY PAGEANT BUT ARE BABY MAMAS even at young age. Yoruba women are decent,most of prostitutes are Igbo,

And your boys have upgraded from selling gala to selling screen wipers and foot may. Check out the I.t industry ,we think ahead of you guys.
We don't wake up trying to tell the world we are the best in doing business meanwhile we know who the business oriented tribes are.
aside beauty queens and baby mamas, what important thing do they do? Just got tired of reading and foundout that whatever I might have written some other person have done that for me. Guess the OP can see my moniker, I'm not ashammed of where I come from, "Oduduwa tokan tokan". If the OP likes, write worse things than youve written, I'm not moved.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
southniyikaye:

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
adedayoa2:
aside beauty queens and baby mamas, what important thing do they do? Just got tired of reading and foundout that whatever I might have written some other person have done that for me. Guess the OP can see my moniker, I'm not ashammed of where I come from, "Oduduwa tokan tokan". If the OP likes, write worse things than youve written, I'm not moved.
omo iya mi,ko ni baje fun e,you are beautiful,see decent dressing,I will still prefer you any day any time to one boobs baring cossy orjiakor, or that fake born again prostitute maheeda.
These Igbo females are always in the news for every wrong reason.
Yoruba girls rock
Yoruba girls are beautiful
Yoruba girls are pace setters
Yoruba girls are intelligent
Abeg should I go on?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by JustHere2Observ(f): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Yet every weekend one emeka go marry Bisi, shioor

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by AmuDimpka: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
JustHere2Observ:
Yet every weekend one emeka go marry Bisi, shioor

In your mind
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by johnshagb(m): 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
AmuDimpka:
other tribes divorce also but Yoruba have a higher tendency to either divorce and have kids at home. A Yoruba friend from ekun Kabba axis told me that they encourage their you girls to have kid at home to show that they are fertile .

You and that your friend must be out of your frigging mind for saying such a lie angry He's either lying or a bastard son from the town.

Oloun ka bufoju lu eghin mejeji angry
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
AmuDimpka:

In your mind

No be my mind ooo, most of my Igbo colleagues married Yoruba women and most of the Yoruba men married Yoruba woman. Yoruba women win either way. :-p
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by NevetsIbot(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=Florblu post=47922796][/quote]
Florblu. I love your comment. You just said it all. Proudly a yoruba guy.
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by katyeee(f): 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lol....in simi's voice...love dont care,who u be...
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by adedayoa2(f): 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
AmuDimpka:

In your mind
noooo, na behind her mind
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by adedayoa2(f): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
southniyikaye:
omo iya mi,ko ni baje fun e,you are beautiful,see decent dressing,I will still prefer you any day any time to one boobs baring cossy orjiakor, or that fake born again prostitute maheeda.
These Igbo females are always in the news for every wrong reason.
Yoruba girls rock
Yoruba girls are beautiful
Yoruba girls are pace setters
Yoruba girls are intelligent
Abeg should I go on?
Is that you? very romantic yoruba dude grin
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by olaniyi0(m): 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
most useless post i've seen on nairaland, dis op must be some fan ice or egg roll seller that comes from yeast to city but unfortunatele his/her has melt and evaporated with d lagoon. thrash... junk!
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by 8BitGee(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
TL;DR
Re: Yoruba Woman: Is She The Sexiest Or The Nastiest? by tibaonnet: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
AmuDimpka:
Make no mistake ..they are very pretty with this black skin that radiates and this wonderful shape that will make Nicki Minaj and Kim kardashian jealous but that's all. Very few of them have won beauty pageant of repute be it MBGN or Miss Nigeria ...maybe one or two.but they re pretty maybe not that smart because they said that for you to win those pageant you must have the two.Well , I am not a beauty pageant judge nor a retired model.i am just an observer of things around me

I keep asking why is it that most Yoruba men don't value their women. They always look down on their women just like the African American man looking down on their ladies to marry whites .

Well I see reasons with them, the Yoruba women are hardly wife material.they are obnoxious, will insult you at the slightest thing and marry them, you will suffer it financially and emotionally. Marrying a Yoruba woman is like a wrong investment and their men know that. They will buy asoebi every weekend, go to party every weekend and use the feeding money to buy jewries . They will then hand your kids plates to buy foods at one mama put. Then forget about fidelity , they will always cheat on you via brother mi ,uncke mi things.

Is it a mistake is to marry any of them . This will help me advise someone that is from Edo state that wants to marry one. I am not generalising but having stayed in Lagos for more than a decade I have come to realise that there women gave this aggressive and obnoxious mannerism. Though not all of them but majority of them . Having stayed in FESTAC, surulere, onipan, ikeja and iyana Ipaja now Lekki i have come to draw this conclusion. This isn't a tribal slur on the "sophisticated" ones but a humble observation

Why do Yoruba have this complex ?their men dont marry their women nor value them. When a Yoruba man manages to marry the Yoruba woman he will definitely have kids outside and their women will be prone to divorce.other tribes divorce also but Yoruba have a higher tendency to either divorce and have kids at home. A Yoruba friend from ekun Kabba axis told me that they encourage their you girls to have kid at home to show that they are fertile . I said no wonder we have a lot of kids born at home and parents dont frown

When a Yoruba woman divorces you, she will be highly welcomed back to their fathers house . She will have her room reserved and this isn't applicable in igbo land or some northern tribe.Do Yoruba encourage their women to be lousy? This is a question

Now even the ooni when he ascended the throne he went for another tribes woman and dumping their women. Yoruba men don't marry their women and I don't blame them . You can hardly see an Igbo man coming online to beg to marry a Yoruba woman

We are proud. I have this pretty Yoruba woman as a girlfriend and the first date .I asked her why didn't she make her nails ...she said that if she makes it her father won't like it because feaces and excreta will be hidden in the nails. I was nauseated.i kbeww she doesn't go to toilet with tissues. Well , That was the last time I saw her and I didn't bother going the second time .

The attitude and their drama too much. So I don't blame these Yoruba boys that came online to beg Igbo ladies. Their women don't even know how to cook. But we all know that Yoruba men are not the best of husband. Marrying them is tantamount to heartbreak ...their must be always the outside child and concubine

Yoruba r sometimes cool to be with, their women aesthetically created and nice but....
Yoruba men no dey marry dem women abi? So the one wey my papa marry wey born me naa una mama?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Grew My D*ck From 1inch To 8inches ( Even My Pastor Was Shocked ) / Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless / I'll Be Among Top 100 Models On Pornhub By God's Grace In 2021-nigerian P0rnStar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.