Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Why Are Some Guys So Weak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Guys So Weak (866 Views)

Why Are Guys So Desperate For A Girlfriend! / Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? / Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Se.x Starved?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Guys So Weak by Essence6055: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2016
It just seems to amaze me at the level of weakness shown by some men when it comes to women and their relationships ...........

You see a guy trying to worship the ground a lady walks on, trying to please her in every way possible and yet she is a totally different person...

The ones who think they are man enough are just after sex and are ready to spend on her to get (I call that weak)....

You don't need to spend a dime for sex, you don't need to beg for it.... In short, you don't need to a girl shouting at you and calling you names when you guys quarrel...

There is something I call "submissive" every man should make the woman in the relationship "a submissive"... that way the relationship has a kind of order..

You wouldn't be begging for anything, but ordering and asking... You will take responsibility for her, emotional, financial, and social needs, in turn she is your submissive... She wouldn't dare cheat because of the fear and respect she has for you..

I see some ladies who insult their men and that will be the last thing on her mind

You respect her as a lady and reward her when due... make sure you let her know her place in the relationship...

Am sure you already get what am saying

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Weak by Sexxkillz: 8:59am On Jul 27, 2016
I just read some pretty shockingly daft nonsense.

Essence6055:

There is something I call "submissive" every man should make the woman in the relationship "a submissive"... that way the relationship has a kind of order..

You wouldn't be begging for anything, but ordering and asking... You will take responsibility for her, emotional, financial, and social needs, in turn she is your submissive... She wouldn't dare cheat because of the fear and respect she has for you..

[img]http://media1./media/xTiTnIilwuFFFpf2Cc/200_s.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Guys So Weak by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 27, 2016
grin OK.... But if ladies are sub, men starts abusing as well.. So I think, ladies shud be vigilant as well...
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Weak by sheunsheun(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I just read some pretty shockingly daft nonsense.
Did u? So i don't need to read anyway
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Weak by LuveU2(f): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2016
Go back to 1784, u dont fit in here
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Weak by feldido(m): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2016
A woman being submissive doesn't mean she will be ur slave, but she knowing she's under you and seeing you as the head of the family. Do not in anyway treat her like a maid and expect a peaceful home.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Weak by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 27, 2016
i once had a gal who i knew loved me n respected me a lot.. She is a perfect lady. Nothing is missing. I never looked outside during my time with her infact i hated all girls. She is d reason am still single today, i could give her all but lacked financial support a lot, becux d Asshole is still a student.. N dat is d only reason dat makes her to cheat. Becux she foot her own xpenses. She does cheat till Today. But am still single- meaning am d weakest of all men.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Weak by DY20: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2016
I will date you. I will make you become submissive. I will not abuse it. I am the best lover. MJ, you are a lucky girl.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Weak by shamsuRana(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2016
we are slaves to girls,who are slave to their emotions which we control.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Weak by Exmarte: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2016
Another trash from another myopic monkey
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Weak by mizquote(f): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Weak by mizquote(f): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2016
low self esteem at it peak.
Re: Why Are Some Guys So Weak by Essence6055: 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Impressive comments................ I didnt expect anyone to understand me but feldido .... you are something else...

Thanks for your comments ladies and gents... hope your gf/bf has eaten.... if you are single... then you to read again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Oo .my Girfriend Wants To Bleep Me / The Player’s Handbook: Signs That Tell When A Shy Girl Likes You / Should I continue.(till marriage.?)Pls Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.