Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Help Oo .my Girfriend Wants To Bleep Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Oo .my Girfriend Wants To Bleep Me (865 Views)

My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me / Bleep Me Harder! Let's Talk Dirty. / I Am H,o.rny Ryt Now I Need A Man To Bleep Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Oo .my Girfriend Wants To Bleep Me by wallywest(m): 2:21pm On Nov 23, 2016
We were being intimate then the this conversation occured:
GIRLFRIEND: How do you think i feel when you hit me from behind, i mean the doggy style.
ME: Maybe i will term it as PAINFUL PLEASURE or SWEET PAIN so far you are enjoying it
GIRLFRIEND: Ehn ehn ok nah let see ,when next am coming am bringing a Love Machine with me to make you enjoy it.
As she said it i could not say anything, i was dere sweating and thinking of how she will gather mind to Bleep me. She is coming on friday, please advise me
Re: Help Oo .my Girfriend Wants To Bleep Me by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2016
winch

1 Like

Re: Help Oo .my Girfriend Wants To Bleep Me by omega25red(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2016
wallywest:
We were being intimate then the this conversation occured:
GIRLFRIEND: How do you think i feel when you hit me from behind, i mean the doggy style.
ME: Maybe i will term it as PAINFUL PLEASURE or SWEET PAIN so far you are enjoying it
GIRLFRIEND: Ehn ehn ok nah let see ,when next am coming am bringing a Love Machine with me to make you enjoy it.
As she said it i could not say anything, i was dere sweating and thinking of how she will gather mind to Bleep me. She is coming on friday, please advise me
you couldn't say anything and you were sweating? your belle dey sweet say she go come do you abi na why you no fit talk?

(1) (Reply)

See What This Groom Allegedly Did On His Wedding Day! / If This Doesn't Motivate You To Meet More Women, Nothing Will / See The Things That Happens To Your Body When You Kiss,but You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.