Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' (42244 Views)

Anytime I Use Indian Hemp To Cook I Get Caught Up In The Realm Of The Spirit / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by flamingREED(m): 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Seducing spirits on rampage:

But Jesus isn't smiling at all:

Consider verse 23 below:

Revelation 2
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

More:

Jeremiah 4
30 And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.

More:

Zephaniah 1
8 And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD'S sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.

Much more:

Isaiah 3
16 Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:
17 Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.
18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,
19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,
20 The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings,
21 The rings, and nose jewels,
22 The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins,
23 The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails.
24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

Be advised:

1 Timothy 2
9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

Adorn yourself with good works,
Not with make-up -God never made you down.

A word is enough for the wise:

But the children of dark Jezebel won't understand.

And my wife won't be as them _
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by emvico(m): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Harshirama:
dumb people,why do some ppl believe that whatever looks good is a sin. Na english dey worry dem,attachment is anything you add to your hair be it rubber or thread or whatever. Same with the people who believe a woman must not wear anything pertaining to a man,so what about those wearing cardigans or jackets made for men. Nigerians just likre twisting thr bible to fit in to culture.
Like if you agree
bring your bible quotation and i will prove to you that you are leading people astray
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
funshelite:

FOR LIFE my brother !!!!!!

Pogba is still coming , And all will be coached by the Special One .

Yes brother oh.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by anumide(f): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
NevetsIbot:
this is taking it too damn far. So you mean to say my mum sells snakes. Mbok?

your mom must be lalasticlala's role model
grin

2 Likes

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
KAYD007:

with this formation self, if BVB catch us, we go collect reach like 6 oo undecided

Never underrate special 1 cool
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by BlackMystery(f): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Remzoid:
1 John 2:15-17 Love not the world,neither the things that are in the world.If any man love the world,the love of the father is not in him. 16.For all that is in the world,the lust of the flesh,the lust of the eyes,and the pride of life,is not of the father,but of the world. 17.And the world passeth away,and lust thereof:but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever

Attachments,weave on,eye lashes,relaxers,bleaching creams are things of this world,they belong to the devil and his cohorts and they use this to manipulate humans spiritually.When God created the world he did not create all these things,he created us naturally and wants us to be natural

Kukuma no wear dress,no brush teeth,no use soap or cream ..infact wat r u doing with a Phone..tell ur pastor not to use micro phone..go leave under tree grin n if I no catch u for heaven ma knw waything cause am..nonsense grin

3 Likes

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
silvermania:
I swear una go still collect even with pogba

You don de fear already
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by bigiyaro(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
So this fallacy is still going round.

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Crazyfinedude:

Swap Mkhitaryan with Rooney

Are you sure see this

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by BlackMystery(f): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
The hospital is nt natural too as plnty chemicals n drugs dey cheesy grin..we go c something on Judgemnt day

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Crazyfinedude: 2:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jeffboi:

Are you sure see this

Will you look attractive only when you swap Rooney and Mkhitaryan . You may move mata to the wing then play Rooney as an AM . I'm a Chelsea fan by the way . What about Pogba ? You can't see the prospect of him joing you guys ?
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by eddypatekky(f): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
As seen on a newspaper, quoted by a born again Christian

Do you agree?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/anybody-putting-on-attachment-is.html
Hmm...heavenly race....na only God know who dey serve am...wea u barb ya hair o,u fix or add wool o....if u b heavenly candidate,u go make heaven.....though one has to thread wiv caution cos its d lil fins we overlook dah disqualifies us.....#see me through lord Jesus#

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Graceisall(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:

Romans 1:26
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Attachments aren't natural.

Bros this scripture you quoted speaks of lebianism. Na wa o. Sometimes i wonder how pple read. And for people saying stuffs about how pple cant go to heaven with attachment and how the spirits control pples head thru attachments, they are just being foolish and comfortable there. As for me, my wife go rock braids so well except if she no wan please me.

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Makuos: 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
vickylala239:

I think your the one that is ignorant...

Our feet is our shoes....God gave it to use to use...

Our mouth and ear is our handset.... it was There for reasons..

Our body is our clothes /plants..where did Eve get clothes to cover her bdy?

go and check the meaning of natural

Ignorance!!!!

where did you read that your feet is your shoe...Or did you read that in your bible Or didn't Jesus wore shoe?......Again where did you read that our body is our clothes....didn't Jesus wore clothes

Again where did you read that our ear and mouth are handset......Or can you call someone in america with your ear and mouth?

Ignorance in the highest!!!!!

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by baba11(m): 2:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
Omotayor123:
Abeg Make we stop deceiving ourselves! cool
Why?

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Brother/Sister, this is taking a scripture out of its context. Bible says no Scripture is of private interpretation. You don't just take a scripture. What was being said before and after?
Starting from Vs 24, It says
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Who changed the truth of God into a lie.....
Then the Vs 26 you quote
Vs 27, And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly , and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
So that scripture was referring to homosexuality and all sorts of sexual perversion!!
Brother/ Sister, I perfectly understand that some people have their own covenant of consecration with the Lord. Every ministry founded by God has its own peculiar consecration!! And most times what we have tagged as doctrines were personal instructions to a particular group of people. Whatever is not foundational does not affect your Christianity. Are you really born again, blood washed by the Lamb? Filled with the Holy Ghost? If yes, then He will convict you of anything wrong in you or your dressing! There has been days I've dressed up and I had a voice within me that "can you preach the Gospel to someone the way you're dressed"? I was shocked because then I attended CAC, no earring but my gown was short and slight revealing when sitted. I can go on and on. Some don't wear earring or anything else but are still swimming in the river of sin! Still living in sin under the disguise of Church Going! Bro/ Sis, I have been there!!! Singing in the Choir yet having boyfriend right in the Church! Thank God Jesus found me and saved me!
Less I forget, have you asked yourself that why is it woman that's always attacked by this "Don't wear this, don't do that"? That's a sermon for another day. I don't think I've across any castigating epistles about brothers that relaxed their hair! Yet is the sisters that must not relax!
Please, don't make salvation look like its dependent on your good works, what you did or did not.
Jesus loves you! And I care too!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by QueenEKAMMA(f): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
ABEG MAKE I HERE SOMETHING, WHAT IS ATTACHMENT? ALL THIS CHURCHES THAT ARE FORBIDING ATTACHMENT SHOULD ALSO STOP USING WOOL, TWINE,RUBBER THREAD BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL ATTACHMENT NI. USE YOUR NATURAL HAIR AND WEAVE IT WITHOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED. I WONDER WHAT SOME FOLKS UNDERTAND BY ATTACHMENT. NA ME HOLY PASS.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by femiero: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tholudee:
undecided any biblical verse to prove that?

It's funny how things like this are not found in the bible, but people just generalize church doctrines to condemn others

You be correct babe. God bless you for that statement
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by queenpin: 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:

Paul was actually talking about woman getting sexually attracted to women(un natural) instead of men (natural)

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by peedeeasobie(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:

My friend sharap your ignorant mouth... is perfume natural? Are body creams natural? Is toothpaste natural?

Once again, sharap!
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Ojugunrege(f): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:

abeg...park one side...e de beru Olorun!
how exactly does that scripture support your unnatural argument
how is the use of attachment against nature
that scripture there means using what was created for a particular purpose for an unnatural one...check amplified Bible for better exposition.

meanwhile was attachment created by God how then was it's natural use altered.

abeg no let me vex o
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Ojugunrege(f): 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
*duplicated post deleted*
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
If it is true that it's the Queen of the coast who invented relaxer...then kudos to her...she has made many a wowo girl marriage material and made a lot of happy homes angry....don't give the glory that belongs to God to the queen of the coast..idiot
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by danowena: 2:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:

Please stop quoting wrongly. This scripture refers to lesbianism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by queenpin: 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is the same issue Paul had with the early Christians who taught they could still be saved by circumcision. So anyone not circumcised will not make heaven thus relying on our own works to make heaven and making nonsense to grace by faith in the finished work of the cross.

2 Likes

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by udoh2k: 2:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
1 Cor 11:15
But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering

But if a woman HAS ( NOT ATTACH, NOT ARTIFICIAL, BUT NATURAL) long hair, it is a GLORY (HONOUR, BEAUTY, GLAMOUR) to her: for HER hair (NOT SOMEONE'S HAIR, NOT OYIBO HAIR, NOT ANIMALS HAIR) is given her for a covering
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by GoldEnyong(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Everything in Nigeria is spiritual

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by NevetsIbot(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
anumide:

your mom must be lalasticlala's role model
grin
and the boa constrictor on your head must be calling her ''boss lady'' grin

2 Likes

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by poik(m): 3:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jamean:
Story...

So synthetic material used to make artificial hair now has default settings that switches it to Snake on a person's head?
Applying relaxer as the word implies is for ease of maintaining one's hair and I still don't see any spiritual implications.

All these doctrines sef na wa, please add use of jewelries to your list.
Major on the minor!

Synthetic, yes, but from where and by who? Certainly the fetish shrines of India and Brazil. and the rest. God made man and concluded he was good. Any form of addition is perversion of Gods creation and an insult to His aesthetic insights. There is nothing like major and minor where Gods word is concerned.
Did you just talk of jewellery? Read Exodus 21 and find how earrings and boring if ears were not just for slaves, but slaves who didn't want to be free. Read also Genesis 35 to know that jewellery was a sign of spiritual impediment and was to be removed when man was to be cleansed enough to meet with his God. Read Judges 8.24 to know that jewellery is alien to Israelite culture, and is a sign of apostasy.
the assertion may be true or not, but I certainly know that perversion of any kind is not in consonance with Scripture.

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Klare(f): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Akdegreat:
I disagree with this one. This kind of reasoning is often conceived by poor folks.

Ori eee pee
When they dont have money to buy
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by tbaby534(f): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:

Toothpaste is not natural
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by dadaijboy: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tithes, Offerings And First Fruits - Do They Apply To Us As Christians? / Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience / Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.