Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,985 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) (2504 Views)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / Selfie Of Lalasticlala, Refiner And Fairlyusedpant Boarding A Bus To Aba (pics) / A Serious Warning To The Moniker, Fairlyusedpant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 11:59am On Jul 27, 2016
I chief otutupoyoyo1 with the power invested in me by dasuki officially wish refiner ada lolo 1 a wonderful and prosperous happy birthday with long life and prosperity and one private jet with two prado jeeps and three plots of land in banana island and 5 swimming pool to the queen herself.

Have fun gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by SweetieConstie(f): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Smh! undecided

grin HBD Refiner dear... kiss
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Smh! undecided

cheesy
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Smh! undecided

buh babe, your face looks familiar, are you the lady i saw at banana island yesterday wearing green top, i was in my prado jeep when i saw you
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by herzern(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Happy birthday Refiner kiss
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by horlamelekan(m): 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
нαρρу вιʀтнɗαу ʀєƒιηєʀ
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
Warris dis naw? grin grin
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by gbens2000(m): 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
kinda funny tho!,HBD refiner wullnp
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lol grin
I even thought it will be real pics
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by nikkypearl(f): 12:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
grin grin
Me and stfuareuGod

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by misspicy(f): 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
Warris dis naw? grin grin
I find this funny gringringrin
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
misspicy:

I find this funny gringringrin
cheesy i swear babe
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by misspicy(f): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy i swear babe
They are getting worse grin
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by vicstar(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
• • • • • Baba but this is not funny na undecided cheesy grin
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by slimthugchimee(m): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
vicstar:
• • • • • Baba but this is not funny na undecided cheesy grin
but you dey laff now undecided
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by vicstar(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
slimthugchimee:
but you dey laff now undecided

• • • • • Baba dat "emoji" no mean say I dey laff for reality na undecided
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by robosky02(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
grin grin
Me and stfuareuGod

grin

Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by nikkypearl(f): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
robosky02:

grin
no sir..he just my counsellor!
embarassed embarassed
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
nikkypearl:
grin grin
Me and stfuareuG0d
smh
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by Franchise21(m): 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

buh babe, your face looks familiar, are you the lady i saw at banana island yesterday wearing green top, i was in my prado jeep when i saw you
Wake up from ur slumber grin
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by halfricanadian(f): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
lol grin grin
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by 100Cents: 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nigeria needs prayers..
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
nikkypearl:
grin grin
Me and stfuareuGod
lol. Why am I just seeing this? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy But no be this kind hair I get na
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by heryurh(m): 12:17am On Jul 30, 2016
What's with the trend of girls changing their sex to "m" and guys to "f" undecided
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by tgurl21(f): 12:22am On Jul 30, 2016
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by nikkypearl(f): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. Why am I just seeing this? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy But no be this kind hair I get na
grin iwolomo
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
grin iwolomo
grin grin Hafa? Bawo ni weekend?
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by nikkypearl(f): 4:22pm On Jul 31, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
grin grin Hafa? Bawo ni weekend?
o un dun smiley
Re: Selfie Of Fairlyusedpant And Refiner In Shoprite For Her Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!! gringrin;gringringringrin This is absolutely hilarious!! gringringrin. See the funny selfies gringrin...they are something else! gringrin.

(1) (Reply)

Falling For A Girl Whose Boyfriend Is A Cultist! (biko Your Advice Is Needed!) / Nigerian Bride Shows Up Half-unclothed For Her Traditional Marriage / Bedroom Pics Of Wizkid And Naomi Campbell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.