Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures (47922 Views)

Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter / Agricultural Policies In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by CSTR12: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
APGA.
Tell me why any sensible igbo man or woman should vote for any other rubbish party.
If APGA was the overall governing party in igboland, i am sure enugu international airport would have been the beneficiary of this venture with the attendant investment and upgrade.
We need to unify igboland politically to avoid situations where value chains such as these are lost to strange lands.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:
[b][/b]

I dodn't see any ugba or ukazi or even isi ewu on that list... grin

Major exports are shipped via containers and cargo ships, not some little village boxes in plane luggage compartments with shoes, pata and handbags... grin

Funny people... grin
I'm so ashamed right now for bearing same name "Nigerian" with you.

May Satan increase the fire in Lugard's mansion in hell.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by aresa: 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
[s]
ideynl1:

Please stop crying
[/s]

The fact that you see yourself crying all your life doesn't mean other people are crying like you... ndogrin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by aresa: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
[s]
SirJeffry:
I'm so ashamed right now for bearing same name "Nigerian" with you.

May Satan increase the fire in Lugard's mansion in hell.
[/s]

Back to sender x 100000000000

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
LOL!
kherington:

brother it is not late all you need to do is to relocate from wherever you live to any anambra town also marry an anambra girl I did it and i am enjoying it
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by asha82: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ekoile, get a life for once. Are you paid to be on Nairaland night and day? How can one be so cursed! It is very clear to all that your life is really miserable..Tufia!

[s]
aresa:
lmao @ Igbos draping luggage cart with their village propaganda sign writing just to 419 and fool Nigerians.. grin

This is what they say about you people and your low self esteem and insecurities.. grin grin

smah @ Igbos.. life must be really tough for you people... grin
[/s]

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
nduchucks:
Frankly the Cargo I see in the Pics a worthy of belonging to a single exporter. This is nothing to brag about. State sponsored Agric exports should be enough to completely fill a cargo ship.

My comment was not meant to spite Obiano, but his handlers should stop disgracing the man by publicizing agricultural products not enough to feed a small village for a few days. A cargo ship filled with such products would deserve such a publicity - that is not to say Anambra will not get there.
How do you know this is all there is to the products?
Is it till they fill the thread with all the luggage before you know the export is real?

16 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
We have to start somewhere right?
How can you eat a whole elephant by yourself? You start with one mouthful and continue one bite at a time.
nduchucks:
Frankly the Cargo I see in the Pics a worthy of belonging to a single exporter. This is nothing to brag about. State sponsored Agric exports should be enough to completely fill a cargo ship.

My comment was not meant to spite Obiano, but his handlers should stop disgracing the man by publicizing agricultural products not enough to feed a small village for a few days. A cargo ship filled with such products would deserve such a publicity - that is not to say Anambra will not get there.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
CSTR12:
APGA.
Tell me why any sensible igbo man or woman should vote for any other rubbish party.
If APGA was the overall governing party in igboland, i am sure enugu international airport would have been the beneficiary of this venture with the attendant investment and upgrade.
We need to unify igboland politically to avoid situations where value chains such as these are lost to strange lands.

So, Enugu airport wasn't used cos the state is pdp?
I don't believe that.

@all, can you all stop replying that arresa sob and not satisfy his desire to spoil a beautiful thread? Why key into somebody's wishes?
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by nduchucks: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
GenBuhari:
How can you eat a whole elephant by yourself? You start with one mouthful and continue one bite at a time.

Oga, go and reread and reprocess my post. You completely missed the point being made.
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
GenBuhari:
Didn't he hear the goods worth 5m?
They doubted the news ab ignitio.
Now, they are seeing pictorial evidence, they are talking of quantity.
If we make all that money from this small luggage(assuming this is all) , doesn't that make us good businessmen who struck a good deal instead?

Exportation is good business for the states esp now that naira is crashing. We need the foreign exchange.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
I got you. I agree his publicity-seeking is too much, but it is better that we have his small cargoes being overly publicised than nothing at all.
Perhaps the publicity he generates may encourage other governors to do better.
nduchucks:

Oga, go and reread and reprocess my post. You completely missed the point being made.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by aresa: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
asha82:
Ekoile, get a life for once. Are you paid to be on Nairaland night and day? How can one be so cursed! It is very clear to all that your life is really miserable..Tufia!

asha82:
Useless posts for the 5%. Bubu is a disaster..

Coming from a hateful and bitter ipob village bigot..I know your kind of course... grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by akulaxx: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
They should use Sam Mbakwe international Cargo Airport Owerri
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Back to sender x 100000000000
keep on enjoying the anonymity on this forum but it may not last long. Na your time people like me no get yet.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by aresa: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
SirJeffry:
keep on enjoying the anonymity on this forum but it may not last long. Na your time people like me no get yet.

You don't have my time, but you are here chasing me all over the place as if I send you...see confusion and madness.. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by FreeGlobe(f): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:
[s]lmao @ Igbos draping luggage cart with their village propaganda sign writing just to 419 and fool Nigerians.. grin

This is what they say about you people and your low self esteem and insecurities.. grin grin

smah @ Igbos.. life must be really tough for you people... grin[/s]
what is ogbeni aregberascal going to commission next after commissioning a scale? Key holder?

13 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by obailala(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
modath:

The reason I don't engage 99.99% of you lots is cos I refuse to engage in emotional debate..

The reason Air France had to join the PH and Abuja routes, is cos they can't break even running PH-Paris direct, been on One, outbound and inbound, the PH passengers weren't up to 30, if na you get the airline, na so you go run am?

Not everything is skewed to your disadvantage, Airlines are ongoing business concerns, not run on emotions!! Economics (profit & loss) is always the main consideration not hate & marginalization. undecided

P.S.. Goodluck encouraged importers to use PH port with waivers attached too, did they take it? Hell Noo.. The large market in Lagos was too irresistible.

Miss me with dis kain BS! sad

It's almost impossible to educate some of these people on very simple logical cases. Nnamdi Kanu (and some others before him) did a very good job at capturing the mind of people, clicking the format button and then downloading whatever he wanted out of the abundance of his heart into the heads of a lot of people. No matter the logical explanation you bring up, it would be dead on arrival.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by anonimi: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Noneroone:
you are trying so hard to justify the undue monopoly enjoyed by MM airport. We have airports in Enugu, Asaba and Port harcourt but Anambra had to export products through far away lagos. And you are openly supporting a system that harbours such injustice. Do you really think this will go on for long? You and I know it won't.

Thank you so much.
What modath has used is plainly reverse psychology.
Many of the developed countries that we are aiming to PROGRESS to their level have viable towns and cities APART from their capitals that are linked by efficient railways etc. Not so?
Is it not MYOPIC to simply want to concentrate all development in Lagos yet these same HYPOCRITES will be complaining that non-Yoruba people are claiming Lagos as their own.
Is there any way to satisfy these type of perpetual complainants
Reminds me of Chief Commander Ebenezer Obey's song about the horse, the man and his son.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPlk0WIlrgI

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by aresa: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
FreeGlobe:

what is ogbeni aregberascal going to commission next after commissioning a scale? Key holder?

Ogbeni Aregbe commissioned scales and more projects than the states in SE combined so what's your silly ipob point? You want me to prove or show you and embarrass your sorry, incompetent and pathetic village governors.?
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by CSTR12: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

So, Enugu airport wasn't used cos the state is pdp?
I don't believe that.

@all, can you all stop replying that arresa sob and not satisfy his desire to spoil a beautiful thread? Why key into somebody's wishes?
No, enugu airport was not used because it is probably not as capable as MMIA, and there is no regional syncronized plan to fix it and make it capable.
With APGA, i believe there would be a synchronisation of ideas and policies by the eastern governors.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by CSTR12: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

Ogbeni Aregbe commissioned scales and more projects than the states in SE combined so what's your silly ipob point? You want me to prove or show you and embarrass your sorry, incompetent and pathetic village governors. you?
You forgot to include the usual delusion of how osun with all its dilapidated and corroded roofs and palpable poverty rate has a greater IGR than the entire south east.

15 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by aresa: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
[s]
CSTR12:
You forgot to include the usual delusion of how osun with all its dilapidated and corroded roofs and palpable poverty rate has a greater IGR than the entire south east.
[/s]

1. Poverty rate in Osun than all your villages combined.

2. Osuns yearly budget is larger than all your worthless states combined

3. Osun delivered more infrastructures than all your SE villages combined.

Show me what all your useless SE villages delivered and lets compare with hust Osubn alone.

I keep challenging you cowards, but na so so style style you losers dey take doge....

Silly ipob jokers.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Dainfamous: 6:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Honestly Anambra is doing great is like the state is not part of Nigeria totally different from Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by CSTR12: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

1. Poverty rate in Osun than all your villages combined.

2. Osuns yearly budget is larger than all your worthless states combined

3. Osun delivered more infrastructures than all your SE villages combined.

Show me what all your useless SE villages delivered and lets compare with hust Osubn alone.

I keep challenging you cowards, but na so so style style you losers dey take doge....

Silly ipob jokers.. grin

hahahhaha.
It would be stupid of me to enter this dance of madness with you.
Osun defender. What a clown.

16 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
I love this. States should explore agriculture to improve the IGR. I expect northern governors to start buying the surpluses of farmers in the north to export them.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by anonimi: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
CSTR12:
No, enugu airport was not used because it is probably not as capable as MMIA, and there is no regional syncronized plan to fix it and make it capable.
With APGA, i believe there would be a synchronisation of ideas and policies by the eastern governors.

The earlier this is done the better.
They should not behave like our Yoruba people who launched DAWN since 2012 i.e. four years ago but there is absolutely NOTHING to show for it except plenty but empty vocabulary making us the laughing stock of others.

nduchucks:
Last year, amid fanfare, SW leaders announced a composite Regional Integration and Development Agenda for the Southwest claiming that the agenda has therefore become imperative in order to fulfill the immense potential of the Region.

Over a year has passed and after watching the players with kin interest, I'm afraid I cannot find any pertinent progress to report. If anyone has any information on DAWN and its implementation, I'd appreciate the information.

The word boondoggle keeps ringing a bell when I think of DAWN, lets hope my instincts are wrong.

No wonder our detractors can deride us like below =>

Femiwilli:
[size=17pt]DINO CAME TO LAGOS AND EVEN TOOK PICTURES, YET NOTHING.
THE SOUTH-WEST NO ACTION AND ALL ......
[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by aresa: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
[s]
CSTR12:
hahahhaha.
It would be stupid of me to enter this dance of madness with you.
Osun defender. What a clown.
[/s]

Show me what all the infrastructures your useless SE villages delivered and lets compare with just Osun alone.

Silly ipob jokers.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by anonimi: 6:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:
Ogbeni Aregbe commissioned scales and more projects than the states in SE combined so what's your silly ipob point? You want me to prove or show you and embarrass your sorry, incompetent and pathetic village governors.?

AreGbese also commissioned free rides in the trains revived, renewed and expanded by Jonathan that you and other HATERS derided as locomotives, not so?

hooged:
The Omoluabi Train of Glory is moving to serve in freely ferrying the masses of our people this Easter
season to and fro Lagos-Osogbo with stop-overs at Abeokuta and Ibadan throughout this festival… Join the train of glory now.

From Tomorrow Thursday 5th April 2012, Departure
from Lagos 1.00 p.m. Arrival Osogbo 7.00 p.m.
GOOD Friday 6th April 2012: Departure from Osogbo
11.00 a.m. Arrival in Lagos 5.00 p.m.
Saturday 7th April 2012: Departure from Lagos 10.00
a.m. Arrival in Osogbo 4.00 p.m.
Easter Monday 9th April 2012: Departure from Osogbo
12noon Arrival in Lagos 6.00 p.m.
Speacial Features: Fully Air-conditioned Standard
Coaches, Canteen, drinks, food, fun, music…
Travel Safe, no muggings, No accident and No Hold-
up…
Savour the Holidays, Odun A Yabo Fun Gbogbo wa o.
Osun A Dara

www.nairaland.com/attachments/675178_train_jpgd390c0ce3c829b0011fecff753294596

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by otokx(m): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
modath:

Anonimi,

I hope the non issue you were labouring over will now be put to rest....you claimed not to understand my point despite my clarification.

Since EU airlines don't use Enugu as their Nigerian hub, it makes neither common nor economic sense to assume that the fresh produce destined for European cities will fly from there!!!

Only Air France has a PH flight, and it's jointly shared with the Abuja route, PH-ABV-CDG , not PH- Paris straight...

Farm produce reach Europe, Anambra is sitting pretty, leave it at that. Route verification is just pettiness and totally unnecessary.

Obiano is doing great on his own, celebrate him, don't try to attach what isn't there. Peace. cool

Lufthansa also operates from Port Harcourt International Airport

Emirates and 2 other International airlines operate cargo flights out of Port Harcourt International Airport

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by aresa: 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
[s]
anonimi:

AreGbese also commissioned free rides in the trains revived, renewed and expanded by Jonathan that you and other HATERS derided as locomotives, not so?

[/s]

Show me what all the infrastructures your useless SE villages delivered and lets compare with just Osun alone.

I keep challenging you cowards, but na so so style style you losers dey take dodge....

Silly ipob jokers.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Ikechukwu48: 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
otokx:
They should make use of the cargo airport in Asaba which is nearer them to preserve the freshness of the products.

Thank you!!!!!!!

And it won't even be much of a hassle compared to using other airports.

Idk why SE keep patronizing this people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery / Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You / Cost Implication For The Cultivativation Of 1 Hectare Of Cassava Production.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.