Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures (47923 Views)

Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter / Agricultural Policies In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Chanchit: 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:
[b][/b]

I dodn't see any ugba or ukazi or even isi ewu on that list... grin

Major exports are shipped via containers and cargo ships, not some little village boxes in plane luggage compartments with shoes, pata and handbags... grin

Funny people... grin

Abeg no kill me with laugh here o.

cc modath, I must confess, replying this guys is one hell of a job, some of their comments are so silly that my jaws just drops unconsciously, so Anambra govt does not know theres an air port in the next state before heading to Lagos. They can help akwa ibom by traveling to Europe from there ( If they ever travel)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Decryptor(m): 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
While my able Governor is exporting agricultural produce to boost the economy of my dear state Anambra, one NEPA-Bill Certificate mallam i know of is asking NNPC to explore for under-priced crude oil in Chad Basin! That is the difference between a man who has Masters in Economics in a foreign University and one who did not even write WAEC!

Education is very IMPORTANT!
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Earth2Metahuman: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Are you sure its not filled with hard drugs ?

grin
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Deon28(m): 8:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
otokx:
They should make use of the cargo airport in Asaba which is nearer them to preserve the freshness of the products.
Scam airport
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by gretblue: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
CSTR12:
APGA.
Tell me why any sensible igbo man or woman should vote for any other rubbish party.
If APGA was the overall governing party in igboland, i am sure enugu international airport would have been the beneficiary of this venture with the attendant investment and upgrade.
We need to unify igboland politically to avoid situations where value chains such as these are lost to strange lands.
Strange land indeed.Why are you people always put ethnicity above your level of reasoning? Lagos which has long be providing foods and shelter for million of Igbo people for years has suddenly become a strange land because the Anambra govt is making use of the airport.Ndigbo you have taken your tribal war to another level entirely.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Ugosample(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:
[b][/b]

Major exports are shipped via containers and cargo ships, not some little village boxes in plane luggage compartments with shoes, pata and handbags... grin

Funny people... grin

What is your own again

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
modath:

Anonimi,

I hope the non issue you were labouring over will now be put to rest....you claimed not to understand my point despite my clarification.

Since EU airlines don't use Enugu as their Nigerian hub, it makes neither common nor economic sense to assume that the fresh produce destined for European cities will fly from there!!!

Only Air France has a PH flight, and it's jointly shared with the Abuja route, PH-ABV-CDG , not PH- Paris straight...

Farm produce reach Europe, Anambra is sitting pretty, leave it at that. Route verification is just pettiness and totally unnecessary.

Obiano is doing great on his own, celebrate him, don't try to attach what isn't there. Peace. cool
Are you sure you are female?

Meanwhile, Weldone for your comment
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by dadebayo1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thumbs up to the governor... All the lazy governors planning to travel to Germany for training should all move down to Anambra for a six weeks intensive course on how to govern effectively...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Churchillsaug(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
nduchucks:
Frankly the Cargo I see in the Pics is worthy of belonging to a single exporter. This is nothing to brag about. State sponsored Agric exports should be enough to completely fill a cargo ship.

My comment was not meant to spite Obiano, but his handlers should stop disgracing the man by publicizing agricultural products not enough to feed a small village for a few days. A cargo ship filled with such products would deserve such a publicity - that is not to say Anambra will not get there.
I am from Anambra, but you spoke my mind. You cant just export a bag of rice and say it's from Nigeria. What I am seeing there is just like one man business, not talk of state. But we will still get there.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by modath(f): 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
anonimi:

Is Eldoret the capital of Kenya?
Is it even the second or third city in the country.

Same way PH isn't the capital and has an intn'l hub.

Does Nigeria have any product like Kenya's flower industry that needs a close by airport?

Nigeria's product is oil (main focus) that's why you won't see the oil barges @ lagos port.. The tankers leave from the closest port to the exploration sites which are in the SS!!

If the nation doesn't have the appropriate infrastructures, is it the fault of the SW state people? It's their fault past administrations didn't do the right thing bah? They are to blame for the poor state of services in the east like the SW is eldorado sef!! Issokay...

Emotions are not business drivers!! Eldoret isn't just any city, when you visit Google, try to be better informed...

I guess it is easy to form ....... there. undecided

As for this part, I can't claim to be disappointed, cheap personal attacks is per the course for you...I never held you to higher standards. SMH!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by sirma: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
bokohalal:
Nice. However, wherever those products are being exported , they do not know Willie Obiano. It is petty to drape goods for export with political slogans.

My dear It's just a way to convince Nigerians that the produce were actually from Anambra state. You know how it is.
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by chimoskyg(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tribalism, no matter the quantity nor the place of it departure still give kudos for the great achievement. House is not build in a day.

Stop killing yrselves for others progress
Haba

Did you ask yrself why they decide to use Lagos airport? Do you know the country it going to and if the plane going to that country will flee from Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Decryptor(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
nduchucks:
Frankly the Cargo I see in the Pics is worthy of belonging to a single exporter. This is nothing to brag about. State sponsored Agric exports should be enough to completely fill a cargo ship.

My comment was not meant to spite Obiano, but his handlers should stop disgracing the man by publicizing agricultural products not enough to feed a small village for a few days. A cargo ship filled with such products would deserve such a publicity - that is not to say Anambra will not get there.

Most of the produce Anambra exports are perishables like Pumpkin leaves which need to be evacuated within a day to their destinations. Putting them in cargo ships will make them degrade faster. Please think well next time before you comment!

#CommonSenseIsNotCommonAfterall

aresa:
[b][/b]

Funny people... grin

You need HELP!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by MXrep: 8:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
why are yorubas scared of replication of certain infrastructure in other parts, is Lagos taking undue advantage and living on monopoly?? must the whole country die for Lagos to live??

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by modath(f): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
uncle005:
Are you sure you are female?
Meanwhile, Weldone for your comment

Thanks first but as for my gender, what raises the doubt/confusion?

Well I am, even if the she males here make that difficult to believe!! smiley

Chanchit:

Abeg no kill me with laugh here o.

cc mo, I must confess, replying this guys is one hell of a job, some of their comments are so silly that my jaws just drops unconsciously, so Anambra govt does not know theres an air port in the next state before heading to Lagos. They can help akwa ibom by traveling to Europe from there ( If they ever travel)

Won ti fe da mi lori ru... pelu gbogbo ironu bi olopolo eja ati oro katikati cheesy cheesy

I hardly respond to their mentions cos I'm not on NL to be Pc but sometimes I just feel compelled cos of the apparent severe knowledge gap and the unnecessary emotional tantrums that cloud their logic get to me!! I'm only human!! This is my last post on their matter sef. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by GoodofNaija: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
I think the mouth action governor should see this and learn. Empty barrels make d loudest noise!
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by SmartMugu: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Imports come into the country through containers and ships, and we are cheering export of a few bags of items on a plane.
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
Scholes007:
Enugu is yet to undertake any international cargo flight yet. It has not been licenced for such but it's expected to be handle such before the end of the year. It's neither because it is incapable nor is it cause of traffic.
Ok, that's more like it
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by lordyugo: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:
[b][/b]

Funny people... grin

the NAIRALAND CLOWN/MASCOT. Am hoping u took after ur dad cos am sure he was d community clown.
lool everybdy now sees u as a comic relief loool

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by obstead200(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
AmericanQuarter:
Nigerian states should key into this and grow our economy. For people that still doubt Anambra agricultural exports to Europe and America.

I am an igbo man. A born and bred Biafran. But what I want to say now will make a lot of pple doubt my ethnicity. But I don't care. I will say my mind.

Agriculture is serious business. Not propaganda. I hate propaganda, especially the type born our of politics.

So far, the "wonderful" govt of anambra state seems to be farming only in pictures on social media. And announcing their "success" with so much fanfare and propaganda. It is disgusting.

Pls, I want to know. Where exactly in anambra state are all these govt farms located. I want to see it. I want to learn something from their "wonderful" techniques.

Who exports produce with the banner of the state Govt placed all over it?
I suspect the biggest propaganda illusion ever seen in igbo history is on going here

I may be wrong though

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by much30: 8:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
it is so unfortunate that we have so many amateur people and tribalistic bigots here. check this out these pictures posted by a Yoruba man in his instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF7P_hDyN_A/

Celebrate other people's progress so that some else will celebrate you. DON'T BE ENVIOUS.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by heatflux: 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Noneroone:
you are trying so hard to justify the undue monopoly enjoyed by MM airport. We have airports in Enugu, Asaba and Port harcourt but Anambra had to export products through far away lagos. And you are openly supporting a system that harbours such injustice. Do you really think this will go on for long? You and I know it won't.
. I think you got it all wrong.
I understand Anonimi 's point tho.
But you don't get modath 's point.
1) there is no monopoly enjoyed @ MM airport because the airport itself is not an individual group of people's business. It belongs to the FG like other airports. The airport may be in lagos, it is not only natural lagosians that use the airport. We all use it irrespective of tribe. Resident or Non-resident.
2) what do you mean by injustice here? I guess it's a misconception or wrong use of word.
3) to travel out of the country, there are 6 international airports in nigeria approved for that. (if it hasn't been changed).

Now look @ it this way, the airports are bus stops built by govt so that individuals can fund and operate the bus/vehicle fleet as their personal business. The owners of the buses will naturally adopt a bus stop that provides more passengers a their HUB. Not that their won't be any passenger @ the other bus stops. So it means potential passengers will have to 1st travel to those HUBs before getting final transport to their various destinations. Its just the Business/economic decision of the business man not the government. That they didn't even use PH airport means that there is no flight from there not that there is no approved airport there.

Though transporting goods (especially vegetables n other perishables) 1st from Anambra/East/North to lagos is not the most economically viable thing, you cannot force any airline to make any airport a HUB or route point if the owners/operators are not convinced of it profitability.
Except Anambra govt can convince An airline operator on this, even building another airport (cargo or not) will not solve the issue for now. It will in the future tho.
Another easier solution is to reach an agreement (Mou) with one of these commercial airlines to assist with direct transportation from the east(the cargo airport when completed) or PH. But that might mean the govt paying subsidy.
We all want an improved and developed system of transportation not just in the east, but all over the country. We shouldn't take it as fight.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by slap1(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Rochas Okorocha come and see our neighbours o! Keep destroying people's houses. Ewu!

Thank God Owerri to Anambra is only #300 and I'm not married. I can move at anytime. sad
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:
lmao @ Igbos draping luggage cart with their village propaganda sign writing just to 419 and fool Nigerians.. grin

This is what they say about you people and your low self esteem and insecurities.. grin grin

smah @ Igbos.. life must be really tough for you people... grin
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:
lmao @ Igbos draping luggage cart with their village propaganda sign writing just to 419 and fool Nigerians.. grin

This is what they say about you people and your low self esteem and insecurities.. grin grin

smah @ Igbos.. life must be really tough for you people... grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
modath:

Anonimi,

I hope the non issue you were labouring over will now be put to rest....you claimed not to understand my point despite my clarification.

Since EU airlines don't use Enugu as their Nigerian hub, it makes neither common nor economic sense to assume that the fresh produce destined for European cities will fly from there!!!

Only Air France has a PH flight, and it's jointly shared with the Abuja route, PH-ABV-CDG , not PH- Paris straight...

Farm produce reach Europe, Anambra is sitting pretty, leave it at that. Route verification is just pettiness and totally unnecessary.

Obiano is doing great on his own, celebrate him, don't try to attach what isn't there. Peace. cool
Lufthansa flies oh also. but are u saying dey dont get full passengers from ph to have to enroute abj? I booked Lufthansa from ph to germany to milan..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:
[b][/b]

Funny people... grin
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:
[b][/b]

Funny people... grin
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Iceberg3: 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
nduchucks:

Oga, go and reread and reprocess my post. You completely missed the point being made.

u made no point,abeg..u simply struggled and battled ur conscience,its no use,and u aint a young man again...if u like pretend,u know what am talking about...u are only very slightly different from that loser,oldman,aresa..

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Iceberg3: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
modath:

Same way PH isn't the capital and has an intn'l hub.

Does Nigeria have any product like Kenya's flower industry that needs a close by airport?

Nigeria's product is oil (main focus) that's why you won't see the oil barges @ lagos port.. The tankers leave from the closest port to the exploration sites which are in the SS!!

If the nation doesn't have the appropriate infrastructures, is it the fault of the SW state people? It's their fault past administrations didn't do the right thing bah? They are to blame for the poor state of services in the east like the SW is eldorado sef!! Issokay...

Emotions are not business drivers!! Eldoret isn't just any city, when you visit Google, try to be better informed...

As for this part, I can't claim to be disappointed, cheap personal attacks is per the course for you...I never held you to higher standards. SMH!!! cool

omenkas protégè,we know u luv confusing arguements and trouble more than anything else...

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by saintdennis(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wailers and zombies.

Smh... hw many have even felt direct impact(positive) of anambra's giant strides so far?

Hw many have directly felt the impacts in their respective states of residence.

It's been more than a year...ya'll give it a rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery / Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You / Cost Implication For The Cultivativation Of 1 Hectare Of Cassava Production.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.