Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures (47924 Views)

Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter / Agricultural Policies In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by modath(f): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
obailala:
It's almost impossible to educate some of these people on very simple logical cases. Nnamdi Kanu (and some others before him) did a very good job at capturing the mind of people, clicking the format button and then downloading whatever he wanted out of the abundance of his heart into the heads of a lot of people. No matter the logical explanation you bring up, it would be dead on arrival.

It's a lost cause aswear!! Illogical hate, lack of exposure and half baked state tertiary education are terrible combination...

Anonimi ,

Your attempt to deflect the fact that you are beyond ignorant about how developed nations & Intn'l Air travels work is glaring, quit it & concentrate on your mediocre foto bombing!!

This is beyond road transport, EDC, Chisco road transport moves, it's international trade, you think they care about your national petty politics? Airline is supposed to run on sentiments to please your people I believe...

You deliberately glossed over the fact that Air France cant operate port harcourt as a stand alone route & has to join it with Abuja, simply because there isn't enough passenger traffic to drive....

Why is Obiano not moving his Ugwu through PH airport? Why didn't Oduah compel British Airways that isn't really big on the Naija-China route to fly from Enugu so your type won't be butt hurt? And why didn't your beloved hero and his predecessors ensure efficient land transport throughout their wasted years of briggandage (not stop and start, I mean COMPLETED that isn't in any DOUBT)

Your people can lay claim to Lagos as much as they want but the inexplicable fact is that it is in South Western Nigeria..No matter how long you stay in Lagos, when you die, unless you are a nonetity, your corpse is going back to one bush in the East....

BTW, Your name calling doesn't bother me, I'm immune to it and I also know you for the rabble rousing, petty minded creature that you are... You've been looking for a way to insert your nightmare (s) name (s) into this but you've been unable to do so.... Now run along and find some toddler friends of yours, and get some poster colour to do some finger painting with.. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by xprezboy: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
we hope the agricultural products exports would not turn to narcotics export
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Ikechukwu48: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
KissCODE:
Asaba airport is not international airport & i know the run way has so many portholes. Though i dont know if it has been repaired.

Glad i‘m from this state that makes more sence everyday.

Who the heck told you this?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by CSTR12: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Show me what all the infrastructures your useless SE villages delivered and lets compare with just Osun alone.

I keep challenging you cowards, but na so so style style you losers dey take doge....

Silly ipob jokers.
grin grin
You are deranged. Get a sane person to discuss with me and then i will oblige.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
CSTR12:
No, enugu airport was not used because it is probably not as capable as MMIA, and there is no regional syncronized plan to fix it and make it capable.
With APGA, i believe there would be a synchronisation of ideas and policies by the eastern governors.
Anyway, I am a proponent of regional integration but it mustn't stem from politics.
I am sure the reason the goods went through MMIA lies in your first sentence.
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Scholes007(m): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

So, Enugu airport wasn't used cos the state is pdp?
I don't believe that.

@all, can you all stop replying that arresa sob and not satisfy his desire to spoil a beautiful thread? Why key into somebody's wishes?
Enugu is yet to undertake any international cargo flight yet. It has not been licenced for such but it's expected to be handle such before the end of the year. It's neither because it is incapable nor is it cause of traffic.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by CSTR12: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
modath:

It's a lost cause aswear!! Illogical hate, lack of exposure and half baked state tertiary education are terrible combination...

Anonimi ,

Your attempt to deflect the fact that you are beyond ignorant about how developed nations & Intn'l Air travels work is glaring, quit it & concentrate on your mediocre foto bombing!!

This is beyond road transport, EDC, Chisco road transport moves, it's international trade, you think they care about your national petty politics? Airline is supposed to run on sentiments to please your people I believe...

You deliberately glossed over the fact that Air France cant operate port harcourt as a stand alone route & has to join it with Abuja, simply because there isn't enough passenger traffic to drive....

Why is Obiano not moving his Ugwu through PH airport? Why didn't Oduah compel British Airways that isn't really big on the Naija-China route to fly from Enugu so your type won't be butt hurt? And why didn't your beloved hero and his predecessors ensure efficient land transport throughout their wasted years of briggandage (not stop and start, I mean COMPLETED that isn't in any DOUBT)

Your people can lay claim to Lagos as much as they want but the inexplicable fact is that it is in South Western Nigeria..No matter how long you stay in Lagos, when you die, unless you are a nonetity, your corpse is going back to one bush in the East....

BTW, Your name calling doesn't bother me, I'm immune to it and I also know you for the rabble rousing, petty minded creature that you are... You've been looking for a way to insert your nightmare (s) name (s) into this but you've been unable to do so.... Now run along and find some toddler friends of yours, and get some poster colour to do some finger painting with.. smiley
Passenger traffic falls from the sky?
In which sane country do you see so much skewed federal development to the extent that viable airports get concentrated in one spot.
You are not a very deep thinker, are you ? Or maybe you just don't care afterall like you said ''it is in South western Nigeria''(as if anybody gives a hoot).
I am sure you probably think lagos just became what it is because the governors are so brilliant.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by anonimi: 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
modath:
Anonimi ,

Why is Obiano not moving his Ugwu through PH airport?

Is Eldoret the capital of Kenya?
Is it even the second or third city in the country.
Yet =>

Kenya: Eldoret Airport's Maiden Flower Export
4 FEBRUARY 2008

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/200802040730.html

Eldoret Airport launches direct cargo flights to Middle East
February 24 2011

More from: http://www.businessdailyafrica.com/Corporate-News/Eldoret-Airport-launches-direct-cargo-flights-to-Middle-East/-/539550/1113544/-/yrvxrkz/-/index.html

Kenya plans to multiply exports from Eldoret Airport
06 Nov. 2014

More from: http://www.intracen.org/blog/Kenya-plans-to-multiply-exports-from-Eldoret-Airport/

I guess it is easy to form LOCAL champion after having gone to the US to born pikin for there. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by CSTR12: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Anyway, I am a proponent of regional integration but it mustn't stem from politics.
I am sure the reason the goods went through MMIA lies in your first sentence.
And is that not something worth correcting?
Do you know how many millions worth in revenues and jobs enugu airport and indeed enugu should have gained in the long run? These are the kind of things regionalism or a regional party takes into consideration. The whole picture.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by aresa: 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
CSTR12:
You are deranged. Get a sane person to discuss with me and then i will oblige.

You obliged and quoted me with your rubbish, I didn't quote you so all of a sudden after challenging you, you don't have time..

I keep challenging you cowards, but na so so style style you losers dey take doge.... grin

Why is Osun scaring you? Why are you afraid to compere infrastructures delivered by your SE governors with just 1 single Osun?

See wahala o.
. grin
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by modath(f): 7:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
otokx:

Lufthansa also operates from Port Harcourt International Airport

Lufthy flies PH? Regular daily schedule? Cool then... Then why do people claim that nothing happens at that end?

Emirates and 2 other International airlines operate cargo flights out of Port Harcourt International Airport

Which other intn'l airlines? You do know Emirates (middle east) is not cool for fresh produce (unless it's dry veggies), cos they must first get to Dubai before setting off to Europe, Dubai is 8hrs, before another 8-9hrs from Dubai to Europe (not factoring lay over, changing crates, and so on).... while direct Heathrow, Frankfurt, Schipol Etc from naija should be between 5-7hrs give or take..
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by CSTR12: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:

You obliged and quoted me with your rubbish, I didn't quote you so all of a sudden after challenging you, you don't have time..

I keep challenging you cowards, but na so so style style you losers dey take doge.... grin

Why is Osun scaring you? Why are you afraid to compere infrastructures delivered by your SE governors with just 1 single Osun?

See wahala o.
. grin
Alright, sorry for quoting you. Na me find trouble, true true.
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by nduchucks: 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
anonimi:

nduchucks:
Last year, amid fanfare, SW leaders announced a composite Regional Integration and Development Agenda for the Southwest claiming that the agenda has therefore become imperative in order to fulfill the immense potential of the Region.

Over a year has passed and after watching the players with kin interest, I'm afraid I cannot find any pertinent progress to report. If anyone has any information on DAWN and its implementation, I'd appreciate the information.

The word boondoggle keeps ringing a bell when I think of DAWN, lets hope my instincts are wrong.

Where in the world did you dig the post above from and was this not posted back in 2012 or 2013? shocked

What da heck kind of search engine or crawler do you use? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by oluwasegun007(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
very good.....

sentiment apart, this man seems to be among the very few governors who went to the government house with their thinking caps.

some governors sef no get thinking caps. undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Coolgent(m): 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
welcome development!
NDLEA should check those packages very well!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by allytinted: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by CXLVII: 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
I just hope the cargo does not contain drugs

Just saying tho!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by wiseoneking: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
aresa:
lmao @ Igbos draping luggage cart with their village propaganda sign writing just to 419 and fool Nigerians.. grin

This is what they say about you people and your low self esteem and insecurities.. grin grin

smah @ Igbos.. life must be really tough for you people... grin
Poor soul, frustrated by Biafrexit.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
KissCODE:
Asaba airport is not international airport & i know the run way has so many portholes. Though i dont know if it has been repaired.

Glad i‘m from this state that makes more sence everyday.
Asaba airport is an international airport, get ur facts right.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Spells(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nice one...
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nigerians WILL BE NIGERIANS.. dodging the issues and slurring with no end in sight.. the end is still nigh.. just wait for the pain to drop
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Tsongz(f): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
grin afterward they'll tell me they don't need us

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by CXLVII: 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
SirJeffry:
I'm so ashamed right now for bearing same name "Nigerian" with you.

May Satan increase the fire in Lugard's mansion in hell.

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Cherishing(f): 7:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
otokx:
They should make use of the cargo airport in Asaba which is nearer them to preserve the freshness of the products.
ok
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by gretblue: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
otokx:
They should make use of the cargo airport in Asaba which is nearer them to preserve the freshness of the products.
I quite agree with you in terms of preserving the freshness of the products but Asaba airport does not fly internationally for now.
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by nijascammers: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
before the products board plane plenty will begin to rot, cos of lack of electricity
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by SWORD419(m): 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
yet they are demanding for biafra
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by CXLVII: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
oluwasegun007:
very good.....

sentiment apart, this man seems to be among the very few governors who went to the government house with their thinking caps.

some governors sef no get thinking caps. undecided undecided undecided

Fayose is also working

He is planting trees grin grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Aubrey1(m): 7:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
a cup of rice is now 80 Naira.....yet Anambra state is exporting the rice. Hunger go kill people oh!!!!!!
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by eventsms(m): 7:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Obiano is worst governor anambra state ever produce . he marginalize the people of orumba and aguata areas. No good project incited in the region .
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
otokx:
That thing in Asaba na airport?
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by EazyMoh(m): 7:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Keep it up Anambra! Agriculture is the way to go. My state has also being doing well in sesame export.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery / Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You / Cost Implication For The Cultivativation Of 1 Hectare Of Cassava Production.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.