Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures (47921 Views)

Nigeria Earns N261.9b From Agric Exports In Second Quarter / Agricultural Policies In Nigeria: All You Need To Know / Anambra Exports Vegetables To The US And Europe - Snapshot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Ejanla07: 9:55am On Jul 28, 2016
obstead200:

I am an igbo man. A born and bred Biafran. But what I want to say now will make a lot of pple doubt my ethnicity. But I don't care. I will say my mind.

Agriculture is serious business. Not propaganda. I hate propaganda, especially the type born our of politics.

So far, the "wonderful" govt of anambra state seems to be farming only in pictures on social media. And announcing their "success" with so much fanfare and propaganda. It is disgusting.

Pls, I want to know. Where exactly in anambra state are all these govt farms located. I want to see it. I want to learn something from their "wonderful" techniques.

Who exports produce with the banner of the state Govt placed all over it?
I suspect the biggest propaganda illusion ever seen in igbo history is on going here

I may be wrong though

you just exposed ur ignorance..

what effort have u made to locate any of the farms.

you tried to sound intelligent but seriously i dey shame for u....

smh

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by CSTR12: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2016
gretblue:

Strange land indeed.Why are you people always put ethnicity above your level of reasoning? Lagos which has long be providing foods and shelter for million of Igbo people for years has suddenly become a strange land because the Anambra govt is making use of the airport.Ndigbo you have taken your tribal war to another level entirely.
Is it the same lagos where the so-called king was criminally calling for genocide and some people with wide-spread local support were protesting for igbo to go back home.
Yes, it is a strange land, and it is not part of the long term igbo future. I can see that you didn''t even bother to prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by dadaijboy: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
Welcome development
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by UGONNAM: 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
aresa:
[b][/b]

I dodn't see any ugba or ukazi or even isi ewu on that list... grin

Major exports are shipped via containers and cargo ships, not some little village boxes in plane luggage compartments with shoes, pata and handbags... grin

Funny people... grin

Why can't some people reason? Definitely, what they are exporting through this cargo plane must be perishable items that need to get to their final destinations as fast as possible and that does not mean; its only thing they produced. They might have shipped out other heavy agricultural products through container.
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by UGONNAM: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Earth2Metahuman:
Are you sure its not filled with hard drugs ?

grin

Of course its full of hard drugs which your mama is awaiting to distribute over there in Europe.

FOOL.
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by obstead200(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ejanla07:

you just exposed ur ignorance..

what effort have u made to locate any of the farms.

you tried to sound intelligent but seriously i dey shame for u....

smh

u are the ignorant sycophant.
at least I admited I don't know where the farms are. I also admited that my assumptions and conclusions might be wrong.

But u shud ask urself why the guys who rush to flood the social media with news of anambra state agric prowess have never bothered to invite the public to come and see things for themselves at specific locations
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by UGONNAM: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
obstead200:

I am an igbo man. A born and bred Biafran. But what I want to say now will make a lot of pple doubt my ethnicity. But I don't care. I will say my mind.

Agriculture is serious business. Not propaganda. I hate propaganda, especially the type born our of politics.

So far, the "wonderful" govt of anambra state seems to be farming only in pictures on social media. And announcing their "success" with so much fanfare and propaganda. It is disgusting.

Pls, I want to know. Where exactly in anambra state are all these govt farms located. I want to see it. I want to learn something from their "wonderful" techniques.

Who exports produce with the banner of the state Govt placed all over it?
I suspect the biggest propaganda illusion ever seen in igbo history is on going here

I may be wrong though

First of all, you are not from IGBO land and you knew it deep inside your heart.

Secondly, these farms are located in Igbariam, Otuocha, Anam, Anaku, Urum, Amanuke, Aguleri, Obaofemmiri etc. These are areas I am very sure.

I HOPE I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS.

THANKS AND STOP CLAIMMING THAT YOU ARE IGBO

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Earth2Metahuman: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
UGONNAM:

Of course its full of hard drugs which your mama is awaiting to distribute over there in Europe.

FOOL.
mumu grin

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by Ejanla07: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
obstead200:

u are the ignorant sycophant.
at least I admited I don't know where the farms are. I also admited that my assumptions and conclusions might be wrong.

But u shud ask urself why the guys who rush to flood the social media with news of anambra state agric prowess have never bothered to invite the public to come and see things for themselves at specific locations

how can a media team invite the public to come see things in another man's private business. does it sound alright to you.. the internet has plenty pictures of anambra farms.

i kno coscharis invested $400million in rice farming. thr is a rice milling company at amichi. i ve seen the company. a few minutes drive from my hometown thr is a green house tomato farm. thr is a cucumber and water melon farm in my hometown. largescale. mr godwin ezeemo own a cattle ranch. joseph agro opened a farm in anambra. 2 of my town guys own pig farm.

google is ur friend...... i don try for u. i kno wen it comes to road construction i cant vouch for obiano. but if its agriculture. baba na boss for dat side. maybe its because he hail from anambra agriculture belt..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by geraob1: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
kherington:

hahaha ywkmwl look man I don't hate your state my wife is from Anambra(enugwukwu). I always refer to your governor as a clown because he behaves like one. I am a fan of Peter obi I benefited from his administration so how can I hate a state I gained financially from. One nigeria

The truth is that Obiano is way better than obi. Way better. Under Obianos tenure, the ANSIPPA staffs are overwhelmed with investors coming in massive droves.
Maybe you are not benefitting in Obianos tenure as he has no time for political jobbers.

Y I de explain set. D man is d best Governor in Nigeria @ present
Re: Anambra Agricultural Exports At Lagos Airport- Pictures by geraob1: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
UGONNAM:

First of all, you are not from IGBO land and you knew it deep inside your heart.

Secondly, these farms are located in Igbariam, Otuocha, Anam, Anaku, Urum, Amanuke, Aguleri, Obaofemmiri etc. These are areas I am very sure.

I HOPE I HAVE ANSWERED YOUR QUESTIONS.

THANKS AND STOP CLAIMMING THAT YOU ARE IGBO

Bros walai u get time to de answer d nitwit. He makes up d bulk majority of Nigerians dt dnt research or know anything. U shd have left him alone to wallow in his stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery / Have You Ever Seen Black Maize Before? This Will Shock You / Cost Implication For The Cultivativation Of 1 Hectare Of Cassava Production.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.