Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,822 members, 7,828,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? (6651 Views)

D'banj - Fall In Love Ft. Genevieve | Official Video / 'No More' Video by Genevieve Nnaji / Genevieve Nnaji in the Music Profession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by keliscia(f): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2006
GO ON GIRL FRIEND wink cheesy grin smiley grin tongue kiss

Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by ddizzle(f): 2:00am On Jun 19, 2006
thanx smiley
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by edobabe(f): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2006
Omotola is the real deal.
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by keliscia(f): 11:29pm On Jul 05, 2006
amotola can be the real deal
but genny is a STAR that is all wink                SHE IS A DIVA

Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by Ciaralover(f): 2:28am On Jul 06, 2006
I Love Miss Genny!!!SHE WAS BORN BEAUTIFUL!!!

OMOTOLA is HMMMM, OK i dont know, i just dont like her!!
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by jemsy(f): 11:45am On Jan 15, 2007
hi all,i want u guys to kindly contribute or say your own views on this topic.
happy contribution.  smiley
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by JustGood(m): 12:23pm On Jan 20, 2007
Genevieve is beautiful
Omotola is beautiful
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by ruescho(m): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2007
JustGood:

Genevieve is beautiful
Omotola is beautiful
, but my girl is even more beautiful,
so I don´t mind those far away actresses.
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2007
this topic isnìt a competition between gene and omosexy. wetin concern who is more beautiful for here?
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by JustGood(m): 5:24pm On Jan 20, 2007
dem 2 just dey kampe
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by JustGood(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2007
Genevieve na fine babe
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by fynemade(f): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2007
i dont hate genny but i just dont understand why people say she is de best,na wah oh.
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by sweetbabe(f): 5:07am On Jan 24, 2007
well i think she's ok,but in this world u cant be perfect so ppl have to hate or love her, cool
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by 2Legit: 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2007
she is a fine girl
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by oyinboaja: 12:51pm On Jan 29, 2007
na wa oh
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by nnenneigbo(f): 11:37pm On May 04, 2007
if you don't think she's absolutely Gorgeous then go to your optician first thing tomorrow morning abeg
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by cuteass1(f): 12:22am On May 05, 2007
nnenneigbo:

if you don't think she's absolutely Gorgeous then go to your optician first thing tomorrow morning abeg

You said it right, she's da best.

I just love that girl hands down wink no i'm not one tongue grin

kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by chiogo(f): 2:16am On May 05, 2007
@topic: why so much hate on genevieve?
hmm, i think i got an answer to that.
The reason there's so much hatin' on her is 'cause she's too much!Didn't y'all notice that people, especially naija people (no offense) always hate on great people. Is it a coincidence that people say both Genevieve and Beyonce are stuck up?These two people are just too fly for some people to handle. Their reason is that they are "too forward". only naija people use that phrase "too forward" and i still don't get it's meanin'. what y'all want them to be? backward? nah, ain't gon' happen. Lol, anywayz, Genevieve is too much, infact she's nice!

@cute-ass, hello, sis.
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by cuteass1(f): 2:19am On May 05, 2007
chiogo:

@topic: why so much hate on genevieve?
hmm, i think i got an answer to that.
The reason there's so much hatin' on her is 'cause she's too much!Didn't y'all notice that people, especially naija people (no offense) always hate on great people. Is it a coincidence that people say both Genevieve and Beyonce are stuck up?These two people are just too fly for some people to handle. Their reason is that they are "too forward". only naija people use that phrase "too forward" and i still don't get it's meanin'. what y'all want them to be? backward? nah, ain't gon' happen. Lol, anywayz, Genevieve is too much, infact she's nice!

@cute-ass, hello, sis.

Darling sis. i'm fine. How you doing? kiss

and that your analysis up there, is just to die for. You hit the nail on the head, And you know what?? you didn't miss by an inch, thanks girl!!!
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by chiogo(f): 2:29am On May 05, 2007
cute-ass:

Darling sis. i'm fine. How you doing? kiss

and that your analysis up there, is just to die for. You hit the nail on the head, And you know what?? you didn't miss by an inch, thanks girl!!!

am good, thanks.

lol, thanks for the compliment, it's just too annoyin' when i hear people say they don't like Genevieve/beyonce. These two ladies are good in a unique way! i think they're just jealous of them.
Re: Why So Much Hate on Genevieve Nnaji? by nnenneigbo(f): 3:12am On May 05, 2007
te because people prefer it when you have nothing and no confidence, ehe then they see u as below them or at least level with them. if you want to fly no they must frag you down to their level. i don't see anything to hate in that girl sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Sing Your National Anthem Or Recite Your Nationl Pledge / Is Nicki Minaj Missing Her Man Or A Man ? / DOWNLOAD FREE-BEAT: Shaku Shaku Virus (prod By ENDEETONE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.