Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). (12190 Views)

Bride Lifts Groom Up After Kissing Him At Their Wedding Reception (Photo) / Wife Shocks As Her Husband Makes Silly Moves At Their Wedding Reception.(photo) / Woman Shows Off Private Part At A Wedding Reception (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by mizzbouqui(f): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Wonders shall never end. How can a woman dress like this to a wedding and still has the guts to step out to catch the bride’s bouquet.

A lady was seen at a wedding dressed in a very ‘skimpy shirt-dress’ and a pair of silver heeled sandals. She did not let herself feel intimidated by other ladies at the wedding as she stood in front of them all to struggle for the bride’s flower.

Unfortunately for her, she forgot her dress was way-too short as she jumped raising her hands so high above her head to catch the bouquet.

Nawa o….free show

https://www.naij.com/906314-ewoo-woman-shows-off-private-part-trying-catch-flower-wedding-photo.html
Cc: Lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by emeijeh(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jeez!
She was carried away..... to catch flower husband

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by Sexxkillz: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
She fit come first the other girls marry. . . Life.

17 Likes

Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by YNWA1: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
E
Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by AbroadBabe(f): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Not funny

3 Likes

Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
It wasn't intentional like your title promulgates...

1 Like

Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by eyeview: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
I actually used to think that catching the bouquet was just for fun until I saw a lady seriously complaining to her friends about how she has caught the bouqet many times with no marriage to show for it.
She was infact vehemently proving to her friends that it doesn't work.
I never knew that they believe it.

...Anyway,may it be to them according to their faith.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by obiorathesubtle: 8:01pm On Jul 27, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
she knew what she did.one of those jezebels who are desperate to snatch people's husbands.
Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by Francis95(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Chisos grin
Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
why she sef nor wear anything

2 Likes

Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by oshinadekunle(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Love Machine:
she knew what she did.one of those jezebels who are desperate to snatch people's husbands.
se one done snatch one of ur family
Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
I dnt c de private part, i just see thighs

1 Like

Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by oatzeal(m): 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
CHEI ,,, LOL
Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by faruz: 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
...m
Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by numericalguy(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

Partial blindness is sometimes curable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by Cunninlinguist: 11:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Where can I see the uncensored version angry

1 Like

Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by johnstar(m): 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Issokay
Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by FreeSpirited: 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
Not for you pervert....guys can see better
Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by Angelo45(m): 12:51am On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmm

Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by mizzbouqui(f): 1:34am On Jul 28, 2016
Cunninlinguist:
Where can I see the uncensored version angry
Manage it like that
Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by Iamlordgee(m): 1:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Warris all these Na
Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by mizzbouqui(f): 2:20am On Jul 28, 2016
The grandma sef wan marry grin
Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by 7footre(m): 6:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Market must sell
Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by Boring: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2016
kiss
Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by Cunninlinguist: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Manage it like that
cry
Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by pahars(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2016
I wonder how person go wear short gown like dat without wearing undies.

1 Like

Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by kingthreat(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2016
Stupid, stupid, single lady
Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by ZeeAfrica(f): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2016
FreeSpirited:
Not for you pervert....guys can see better

hahaha funy dude
Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by veekid(m): 9:06am On Jul 28, 2016
Women constituting nuisance since1since 1900BC ,babycherry needs to see this

1 Like

Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by Dandeson1(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2016
Who goes to a wedding in a short dress without a pant... What is her mission in life?

1 Like

Re: Ewoo! Woman Shows Off Her Private Part At A Wedding Reception (Photo). by Idydarling(f): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2016
its these kind of women that makes guys see women as hoes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife’s Sister Like This In [photo] / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.