Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? (12239 Views)

When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / NO! Lady Accidentally Exposes Her Sugar Daddy In Bed Unclad After Sex (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by ChappyChase: 8:33pm On Sep 21, 2015
Guys I was coming out From the Bank and In front of me. Was this lady approaching the stairs, and she was about to climb the stairs she tripped and almost fell and in order to save she reached for me and unknowingly held on to my d!ck.. Guys you need to feel the pain I experienced(for christ sake na my life she drag like that).... But what pained Me most was the way this babe acted as if she did nothing! She just looked else where and said thanks as if na one metal rod she hold just some minutes ago!
So Guy what will you have done if you were in my shoe?
*A) touch her back*
*b)just smile and move on*
*c)get angry*
And ladies what will you do if you were In the girls shoes?
*A)apologise*
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by myners007: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
(d)collect her number and follow up

17 Likes

Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by orlando5: 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
smile and move on
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Sunexy(m): 8:43pm On Sep 21, 2015
Put it in her mouth

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by IamLEGEND1: 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
request for a handjób....
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by xamuel17(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2015
i will jst smile, afterall my Egg Plant have been helping nigerian ladies since independence : )

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 21, 2015
smile and tell her, if she need it im avalaible, anytime.

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by MISSNORA(f): 8:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
Hmmmm.... Just here to read comments
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by QueenEdna(f): 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2015
What do you want to do b4 ? Jst face ur front aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ act like nothing happened. Next time U̶̲̥̅̊ park well when U̶̲̥̅̊ are on d road mtcwwww.....
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
ChappyChase:
Guys I was coming out From the Bank and In front of me. Was this lady approaching the stairs, and she was about to climb the stairs she tripped and almost fell and in order to save she reached for me and unknowingly held on to my d!ck.. Guys you need to feel the pain I experienced(for christ sake na my life she drag like that).... But what pained Me most was the way this babe acted as if she did nothing! She just looked else where and said thanks as if na one metal rod she hold just some minutes ago!
So Guy what will you have done if you were in my shoe?
*A) touch her back*
*c)get angry*
And ladies what will you do if you were In the girls shoes?
*A)apologise*
like you said it was a mistake.let it go abeg
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by osaslord500(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tell her to repent
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by greatness22(m): 8:57pm On Sep 21, 2015
Sue her for assault and attempted murder. Lolzz

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 8:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
Apologize
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by ChappyChase: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2015
quiinnBee:
like you said it was a mistake.let it go abeg
Na mistake and she no apologise oo, she pretend as if na nothing!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by peeparty(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2015
I will mistakenly do the needful
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
ChappyChase:

Na mistake and she no apologise oo, she pretend as if na nothing!
na shock cause am grin okay am apologising on her behalf.are you ok now?
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by ChappyChase: 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2015
QueenEdna:
What do you want to do b4 ? Jst face ur front aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ act like nothing happened. Next time U̶̲̥̅̊ park well when U̶̲̥̅̊ are on d road mtcwwww.....
Na park well you go tell me bah?
Next time I go park well so that your teeth go reach ground!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by prettyjo(f): 9:03pm On Sep 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by naijaboiy: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
What were you expecting her to do before?

Zip it down and suck it? undecided
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Fernandowski(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
I will just wave and smilesmiley
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by ChappyChase: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
quiinnBee:

na shock cause am grin okay am apologising on her behalf.are you ok now?
Shock, shock indeed! If to say she uproot my d!ck I for know whether her own shock for reach my own!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by QueenEdna(f): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
ChappyChase:

Na park well you go tell me bah?
Next time I go park well so that your teeth go reach ground!
wt were expectn to hear undecided. Sorry 2 dash ur hopes tongue
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by peeparty(m): 9:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
prettyjo:
undecided
Hello how are you today? guess you saw it right?
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by ChappyChase: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2015
QueenEdna:
wt were expectn to hear undecided. Sorry 2 dash ur hopes tongue
You see your self! Girls ehn.. Imagine say na the opposite. Happen, the whole community for hear your voice insult life out of the man not mining say na accident even when the man kneel down dey beg!
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
ChappyChase:

Shock, shock indeed! If to say she uproot my d!ck I for know whether her own shock for reach my own!
i feel your pain.grin sorry okay
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by prettyjo(f): 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2015
peeparty:
Hello how are you today? guess you saw it right?
yes
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by peeparty(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
prettyjo:
yes
OK.
Guess the respond will be soon?
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by ChappyChase: 9:40pm On Sep 21, 2015
naijaboiy:
What were you expecting her to do before?

Zip it down and suck it? undecided
A simple apology won't kill her will it?
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by phyness(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
Smile nd move on grin grin grin
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by mekzyjoe(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2015
Nigggaas... Smh angry
Re: Guys What Will You Do When A Lady Accidentally Touch Your Dick? by whodeyhere: 10:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
I don't understand oooooooo. I think both of you will just move on and act like nothing happened na, do you want o start discussing it or what? what if you are the one that touch her boob during slip/fall. I think I have touch boobs many times accidentally even today and the ladies just pretend as if nothing happened and we just moved on. It's ACCIDENTAL!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Valid Reasons To Dump Your Hot Girlfriend (the Exceptional Man) / What Should I Do So He Can Stay Away From Me Pls!(snapshots!) / Dating An Igala Lady Is Like Killing Your Self Slowly(proofs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.