Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

Honey Moon In Ghana - Need Advice! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Honey Moon In Ghana - Need Advice! (1168 Views)

Any Idea Where I Can Spend My Honey Moon With A Budget Of 100k For 5 Days? / Relaxation Spot For Couple On Honey Moon In Lagos / Black American Wants To Move To Nigeria - Need Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honey Moon In Ghana - Need Advice! by olasboy: 10:36am On Sep 18, 2009
Good people of Nairaland,

I want to have my honey moon in Ghana (if possible). For those who have been to Ghana.

Can u give me an idea of what the cost might be for 1 week. Good hotel (2-3 star), meal, general enjoyment, etc.

Where can I catch the best fun, just stay in Accra or other states (specify),
You can recommend some nice hotels.

Thank you guys
Re: Honey Moon In Ghana - Need Advice! by AjaraEwuro: 11:42am On Sep 18, 2009
Great decision - Accra is great.From the Airport you can have the list of hotels and make a choice.

Accra is a place for tourists - Ghana genrally - loads of places for fun, loads of attractions - and if you can travel - go to Cape Coast and see the slave castle - its reminiscent of the slave trade era- you may shed a few tears anyway.

Generally Accra is easy, fun, safe, and people friendly. All the best.
Re: Honey Moon In Ghana - Need Advice! by olasboy: 11:57am On Sep 18, 2009
Thanks Ajara. Cape Coast sounds like a good idea. How far is it? what will it cost me?

I also want to know what the cost will be like so I wont make a full (dont worry, I know) of my self, u know.
Re: Honey Moon In Ghana - Need Advice! by AjaraEwuro: 5:39pm On Sep 18, 2009
Hey - Cape Coast is only two hours on the bus from Accra - and mind you - they are nice, air conditioned buses - not the rickety ones we travel with in Nigeria. And you dont have to worry about any speeding and reckless drivers- they value their lives over there. As per cost - it is less than 1000 naira.
Re: Honey Moon In Ghana - Need Advice! by olasboy: 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2009
Nice one man. You've played an important part in this trip of mine. God will chart your own course too.
Re: Honey Moon In Ghana - Need Advice! by olasboy: 11:30am On Oct 27, 2009
AjaraEwuro. I was in Ghana with my wife it was a good experience. I visited cape coast as you advised - Kakum Forest & Castle - great!

Thank you.
Re: Honey Moon In Ghana - Need Advice! by janykute: 8:08pm On Oct 27, 2009
Olasboy
Re: Honey Moon In Ghana - Need Advice! by janykute: 8:15pm On Oct 27, 2009
Olasboy,nice to hear that.whats the cost implication of a week holiday in accra?
Re: Honey Moon In Ghana - Need Advice! by olasboy: 8:04am On Oct 28, 2009
@Janykute

About 100k for my wife & I, excluding flights. You can keep it lower or higher depending on your pocket
Re: Honey Moon In Ghana - Need Advice! by janykute: 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2009
olasboy:

@Janykute

About 100k for my wife & I, excluding flights. You can keep it lower or higher depending on your pocket
Thanks so much olasboy.
Re: Honey Moon In Ghana - Need Advice! by malaika(f): 7:57am On Oct 30, 2009
::
Re: Honey Moon In Ghana - Need Advice! by olasboy: 9:24am On Oct 30, 2009
malaika:

I love Ghana! I was fortunate not to stay in a hotel but with a very nice family in Accra, lovely people Ghanaians.

Enjoy your honeymoon.

I've gone & came back. Thanks Anyway.

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God!something Urgently Should Be Done About This! / With Air Connect U Can Get Connected To The World / Canada Visa Application Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.