Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results (3573 Views)

3 Nigeria U-17 Players Fail MRI Age-Test Scans / 18 Under-17 Eaglets Fail MRI Test / NFF Spent N2 Million On MRI Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by kiyosaki1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2009
Nigeria great country good people
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by bawomolo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2009
PAININASS:

Kudos to Lulu,although we are using over aged players but even if we are using 17yrs old player,i don't think the Mri test can work for africans because you can't compare the bone of 17yrs old Oyinbo kids to 17yrs old Pako kids

what a big ole bunch of pseudo-science
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by novaman: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2009
Here is truth, Lulu collected kishi from these players before they can be selectd, so unless he returns the kishi Fifa shud be ready for war
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by presido1: 9:53pm On Sep 18, 2009
novaman:

Here is truth, Lulu collected kishi from these players before they can be selectd, so unless he returns the kishi Fifa shud be ready for war
You have just said what happened. He has banked the kishi already so he will fight to see the kishi still dey tight. Nothing like national interest in Nigeria its personal interest. Sorry guys LULU is fighting for his personal interest. pepper wey don rest una want make him bring gi to those under papas wey dey claim 17. Lie lie instead lilu go die put. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by HAH: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2009
lagerwhenindoubt:

It would seem SIASIA is confident that his players won't fail the MRI scan. he claims his players are 'Passport Proof'. The age on their passports cannot be disputed

http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/Sport/Football/5446845-147/Flying_Eagles_ready_for_MRI_Scan-Siasia.csp

DONT MIND THIS SIASIA MAKE HIM KEEP QUITE COS WE STILL LOVE HIM IF NOT I DEFINATELY KNOW RABIU IBRAHIM ONE OF HIS PLAYERS VERY WELL HE WILL BE ATLEAST 28 HIS FATHER IS IBRAHIM DANDA THE IMAM OF GUARDS BRIGADE MOSQUE IN ABUJA. LETS JUST LEAVE THE SLEEPING DOG
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by zmurda(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2009
Make the guy go siddon,

Thank God for MRI, at least we go fit get real U17, (hopefully?)
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by trekkie: 12:04am On Sep 19, 2009
lulu by name,lulu by nature
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by bidemi12(m): 12:59am On Sep 19, 2009
Finally a solution to our fraudulent tactics of taking over aged players to the u17 has been found. We all have brothers at home, or almost all of us anyway. There is no way a 13 or 15 year old footballer can look or play at the kind of level these boys have been playing. especially in a country where age group development is dead. So where these boys come get the skills at that age. I remember the story of Osondu, when that belgium club bought him thinking they would develop his skills further and under them he would grow physically because he was supposed to be 15 years of age. They were horrified to find out that instead of growing taller my guy was growing sideways. Where 30 year old man wan grow to again? neither did he improve skill wise. Really bad investment. God catch all of them. This has always been the problem of Naija, putting blockheads in positions of authority, from president of the country to NFF chairman. Thunder fire all of them.
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by kingzli(m): 2:09am On Sep 19, 2009
We have known for a long time now that most of those players winning us laurels in the junior ccategory are overage, but since fifa is serious about stamping that out this Lulu guy should thread carefully or risk embarrassing the country.
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by hackney(m): 4:08am On Sep 19, 2009
No wonder we dey always win anything under 17 but if e reach worldcup wey be say "oya
everybody come show yasef" we dey get zilch!!
grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by lookmangiw(m): 6:16am On Sep 19, 2009
One thing that is disturbing to me is that,how sure are we that all these things that the media report to us are the truth.By tomorrow,Sani Lulu will come out to say that he has been quoted out of context,The same excuse that was given by the Minister Of justice and the attorney general of the federation.Or are these people in government so dumb that they dont think before making speeches that they will later come out to deny.infact i am so sick and tired of these.Three of such news in a week.Nigerian leaders na wa oo.
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by sley4life(m): 7:11am On Sep 19, 2009
bidemi12:

Finally a solution to our fraudulent tactics of taking over aged players to the u17 has been found. We all have brothers at home, or almost all of us anyway. There is no way a 13 or 15 year old footballer can look or play at the kind of level these boys have been playing. especially in a country where age group development is dead. So where these boys come get the skills at that age. I remember the story of Osondu, when that belgium club bought him thinking they would develop his skills further and under them he would grow physically because he was supposed to be 15 years of age. They were horrified to find out that instead of growing taller my guy was growing sideways. Where 30 year old man wan grow to again? neither did he improve skill wise. Really bad investment. God catch all of them. This has always been the problem of Naija, putting blockheads in positions of authority, from president of the country to NFF chairman. Thunder fire all of them.
grin grin
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 19, 2009
Waziri said that all nigerian leaders are mentally ill.
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by revomind(m): 8:51am On Sep 19, 2009
That Lulu is just trying to protect some players' interests is not debatable. Can he claim not to know that we field over-aged players in these tournaments? Why reject something that will fish out age cheats? That being said,we really should stop this tribal bashing. Nobody has made any reckless generalisation of Edo people in light of Amodu's ineptitude as coach,neither did we do that to Chukwu and Onigbinde,coaches who,we must remember,failed in one aspect or the other. I imagine n'landers as highly educated people. They should know that tribalism is beneath them and that generalisations are fallacious.
As for Siasia, i remember there was a problem about his age too way back and i also know that like other nigerian coaches,he's been fielding age cheats(isaac promise?). From his comments,i sense ideological myopia. Like if we can't get caught,let the game go on or if we can prove by whatever means that they are not age cheats,then they are not. For God's sake,a passport can contain falsehoods! The clampdown should be seen as positive with a lot of longterm benefits. Food for thought= saudi '89 stars rui costa and luis figo are still active to some level, adepoju who played in the same tournament now carries a potbelly and is chairman or smthing at 3sc fc in ibadan, ikpeba anyone? No one knows.
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 19, 2009
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by kok(m): 10:55am On Sep 19, 2009
Lulu's comment goes along way to show how "fit" he is in that position. What does he even know about football
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 19, 2009
LULU is a joke!
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by villous(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2009
yar adua is not a sport man, tell me which game this man can play that is not going to faint, not to talk of football.
Hobby is travelling when there is a problem
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by Poj1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2009
trekkie:

LMAO
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by sley4life(m): 7:54am On Sep 20, 2009
NFF members should hide their head in shame. What a nuisance idea
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by candylips(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2009
trekkie:

replacing the l with m gives us mumu by natureĀ  grin
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by Poj1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 21, 2009
lulu by name mumu by nature
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by osodstarz(m): 3:06am On Sep 22, 2009
grin eaglets or flyin eagles abi supa eagles. They r al zero!
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by emiemi(f): 3:37pm On Sep 22, 2009
The guy is an INTERnational disgrace. chei
Re: Nff Rejects Fifa Mri Scan Results by deb(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2009
Lulu is the monkey behind Amodu. So I am not surprised at his comment.
Same block heads

(1) (2) (Reply)

Greatest African Players To Have Played For Chelsea And Manchester United / Play/win/cash Out Steadily / Who Is The Capped Super Eagles Player Ever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.