Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

World Hepatitis Day 2016: How His Parents Caused His Death - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World Hepatitis Day 2016: How His Parents Caused His Death (13699 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of Acnes Caused By Sex? Please Help! / The World Hepatitis Day: 10 Things You Should Know Now! / World Hepatitis Day;brief Look At Hepatitis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Hepatitis Day 2016: How His Parents Caused His Death by Coolgent(m): 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
prettyjo:

Dats a very big lie my dear.the vaccine is not up to 100k .don't believe in wat a friend said.I work in a hospital so I know wat am saying
God bless u sister.
Kindly furnish me with info about it because i just mislead someone with what i heard from a friend.
Thanks
naijafresh:

Viruses don't die in the sense that they continue to replicate ie increase in number in the immune system. But a single virus particle can be killed by heat, UV light, irradiation and antiviral agents etc depending on whether it is in the body or on a surface like a table top. You obviously can't expose your self to irradiation in order to kill a virus inside you etc.
In the human body, you can either suppress a virus completely with drugs in order for the natural immune system to get rid of it as in the case of Hepatitis C and the new drugs now available or suppress it sufficiently to reduce the inflammation in the liver and prevent the progression to cirrhosis and liver cancer
[right][/right]
There is realible company here in 9ja that are selling anti hepatitis check their facebook page and c
Re: World Hepatitis Day 2016: How His Parents Caused His Death by leo1234(m): 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
aljpimp:

yeah exactly the sun...very close to igwe's palace....have u been there before

I know the place.
Re: World Hepatitis Day 2016: How His Parents Caused His Death by DonaTee(f): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2016
opeaceo:

it's not included in the immunization schedule for government owned hospital.

my dear go check immunization card. U ll see it der hbv 1 2 3 given wit opv 012. Go n check again. Fyi im a mum n immunised my baby in govt hospital.
Re: World Hepatitis Day 2016: How His Parents Caused His Death by naijafresh: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
Coolgent:

God bless u sister.
Kindly furnish me with info about it because i just mislead someone with what i heard from a friend.
Thanks[right][/right]
There is realible company here in 9ja that are selling anti hepatitis check their facebook page and c

Anti hepatitis?
Well what is the formulation of this 'anti hepatitis' medication. A recognised vaccine or drug? and for which particular virus too? A or B?
Re: World Hepatitis Day 2016: How His Parents Caused His Death by Coolgent(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijafresh:

Anti hepatitis?
Well what is the formulation of this 'anti hepatitis' medication. A recognised vaccine or drug? and for which particular virus too? A or B?
Its a drug, many people has testified it effectiveness.
But people with ulcer cnt take it.
Re: World Hepatitis Day 2016: How His Parents Caused His Death by naijafresh: 4:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Coolgent:

Its a drug, many people has testified it effectiveness.
But people with ulcer cnt take it.

So what's the name of this drug and what is the efficacy?
Re: World Hepatitis Day 2016: How His Parents Caused His Death by Coolgent(m): 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
naijafresh:

So what's the name of this drug and what is the efficacy?
I dont knw it efficacy but best on what i heard its very effective

Re: World Hepatitis Day 2016: How His Parents Caused His Death by naijafresh: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
Heard from where may I ask?

It doesn't seem to be an approved drug for the treatment of hepatitis B

There aren't any research publications on this drug in the usual channels and no mention of it in the hepatitis journals except on websites all selling this drug and people who claim it works

One simple question I have for a start..

What is the SVR of this drug?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Side Effects Of The Use Of Shaving Cream Or Shaving Powder? / See How To Naturally Cure Whitlow; Causes, Symptoms And Natural Remedy. / Why Is Smoking So Hard To Quit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.