Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,382 members, 7,853,699 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Nairalanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders (1247 Views)

UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man / Why You Should Never Allow You Sister Or Girlfriend Attend A Pool Party / Sleeping With Your Wife Or Husband Is Like Sleeping With Your Sister Or Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Nairalanders by MrAdroit(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2016
***mute***....lemme nt say anything
Re: Nairalanders by Ab025(m): 11:21am On Jul 28, 2016
Women and their wahala...
Re: Nairalanders by ojun50(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Women nd dis there ego issue, i no even no wetin to talk bt jst make sure there is peace btw them.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders by sinaj(f): 11:28am On Jul 28, 2016
If she is 4mnths older, why is she scared of calling ur sis by her name
Re: Nairalanders by mizzbouqui(f): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2016
You should talk to your sister tell her you are not comfortable with what is happening, she needs to know how to respect elders, if na me I go don dey call her by her name since undecided kilofe fa nonsense, in as much as your wife respected her so why won't she. On the other thought I think your wife should forget about it, all this anti anti things are outdated
My fiancee is not yoruba and I call all his siblings by name, there is nothing like anti on uncle in their house and there is no problem about that
Re: Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 28, 2016
We
Re: Nairalanders by mizzbouqui(f): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2016
southniyikaye:
the thing is,you women now,my sister may start feeling somehow and the earlier we settle this the better.because this is a relationship that is not even up to a month,my sister loves her but it is this respect ish that my wife is not comfortable with.i just want a way I can settle it and it won't bring any kind of hatred
Both of them should call them selfs name nah, its nothing hard, maybe your wife is a shy type she should do that on whatsapp or bbm, she should bombard your sister with compliments everyday but not forgetting that she won't include anti, she should just act mature
Why will someone I'm older than call me by my name sef when some people older than me puts Ma while addressing me, I go don change it for am tetee your wife they dull the matter
Re: Nairalanders by Muyoloz(m): 11:51am On Jul 28, 2016
Your wife first. she's ur life

when ur sister come marry finish where you won put ur wife?

leave tradition and face reality
Re: Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2016
There is one thing I'm always told by my mum... as long as you are the wife, you have to respect everyone in your husband's family whether the last child is just ten years old. All your wife got to do is overlook it. Even your sister must respect everyone in her husband's family when she also gets married else she is also looking for trouble for herself.
Re: Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 28, 2016
since they are both sister in-laws.. why can't they use the term 'sister' ? undecided

Must she call her aunty?..
Re: Nairalanders by Cutehector(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Please tell ur wife to call ur sister by her name! Afterall, your sister is your younger sister, am I right? undecided
Re: Nairalanders by firstking01(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Keeping two women in one house is like puting a cat and dog in one cage....their must be quarrel, especially as one is preggy...you knw preggy women easily get irritated by erri' lil thingy...
Re: Nairalanders by firstking01(m): 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Keeping two women in one house is like puting a cat and dog in one cage....there must be quarrel, especially as one is preggy...you knw preggy women easily get irritated by erri' lil thingy...
Re: Nairalanders by iykekelvins(m): 12:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
She's older,even if its with months.
She should give her respect.
Re: Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
southniyikaye:
the thing is,you women now,my sister may start feeling somehow and the earlier we settle this the better.because this is a relationship that is not even up to a month,my sister loves her but it is this respect ish that my wife is not comfortable with.i just want a way I can settle it and it won't bring any kind of hatred
"my wife". nd u say una neva date reach one month, hw she take b ur wife? back 2 d matter: i even wonda y ur fiancee d call her aunty in d first place. tel her 2 cal ur sis by her name too.
Re: Nairalanders by gabriellaleo(f): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
I listen to a program yesterday on this same issue, and the presenter said, if u find it difficult to call ur husband siblings aunty or uncle or vice versa in ur case, u can give dem a nickname. Like, omoge, arewa or using d person name to form nickname like ibukun....ibk, doyin...dy
With that dia won't be problem, Its just that dey fail to understand we r not in d 80s again, technology has taken over everything.
Re: Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
Maiconyoung:
"my wife". nd u say una neva date reach one month, hw she take b ur wife? back 2 d matter: i even wonda y ur fiancee d call her aunty in d first place. tel her 2 cal ur sis by her name too.
sorry we courted for almost 5years what I mean is the wedding is just a month old
Re: Nairalanders by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
irrelevant issue .

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
irrelevant issue .
i checked ur page and I see you haven't created any reasonable topic. Have begged you guys with God pls no allow devil get hand for your matter o
Re: Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
southniyikaye:
i checked ur page and I see you haven't created any reasonable topic. Have begged you guys with God pls no allow devil get hand for your matter o
lol...is dis ur topic reasonable? tot ur suppose to b a married man. 'my sister calls my wife by her name bt my wife calls her anty', c'mon does dis call for u to open a thread?if u wer rili mature u jst tel ur wife to cal ur sis by her name period. u cum dey act like toddler
Re: Nairalanders by tabtabtab: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
elomez:
There is one thing I'm always told by my mum... as long as you are the wife, you have to respect everyone in your husband's family whether the last child is just ten years old. All your wife got to do is overlook it. Even your sister must respect everyone in her husband's family when she also gets married else she is also looking for trouble for herself.
I think you nailed it! U make perfect sense!! U just speak my mind---your mum was very right and she must be a wonderful mum to say that to u and u must be a typical home trained yoruba lady---#respectculture and #tradition
Re: Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
The thing is if she reverts to calling your sister by name it would sound confrontational.

Let her know that she'll have to bury her pride and give respect to her in-laws(I'm guessing its a Yoruba family).

It is by being humble that she will get maximum respect and love from your family members.

Tell her not to worry though, once she gives birth she will be addressed by the name of her baby.
Re: Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
tabtabtab:
I think you nailed it! U make perfect sense!! U just speak my mind---your mum was very right and she must be a wonderful mum to say that to u and u must be a typical home trained yoruba lady---#respectculture and #tradition

Thanks. But I'm Isoko though.
Re: Nairalanders by ehix89(m): 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
respect is reciprocal
Re: Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
ok
southniyikaye:
sorry we courted for almost 5years what I mean is the wedding is just a month old

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You’d Surely Find In Every Nigerian Home / Large Penetration Bleep (romantic Short Story) / see what a girl is wearing..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.