Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Large Penetration Bleep (romantic Short Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Large Penetration Bleep (romantic Short Story) (1239 Views)

Don't Bleep These Categories Of Ladies If You Want To Make It / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster / Uyi Ogbebor Shares Romantic Pre-Wedding Photos As He Is Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Large Penetration Bleep (romantic Short Story) by lola024(f): 5:46am On Aug 16, 2016
welcome to another day...make sure you take care of your girlfriend and be romantic today

Marlis Holmes was a forty something freelance artist that lived on a barge on the River Thames not far from London. Divorced and rarely seeing her children, who were both at university, she sometimes got a little depressed and so she could empathize with people who occasionally jumped off a nearby bridge into the river.
In the three years she’d been moored there she’d fished no less than four people out of the water. After a heart to heart conversation over some hot cocoa she sent them on their way feeling much more positive about their lives.
It was actually unlikely the people she’d rescued really wanted to do away with themselves, the bridge wasn’t really very high and the fact she was moored close by almost guaranteed they would be rescued. In the case of jumper number five she wasn’t so sure, Michael had actually tied weights to his feet and that made it quite difficult to drag him on board.
“You’re looking much better now,” she said encouragingly as he sat there naked, except for a blanket wrapped around him. He sipped on his cocoa and nodded. “Would you like to tell me what’s troubling you.”
“Girls,” he said, taking another sip.
“Girl’s?”
“Yes I don’t have any luck with them.”
“How come – you’re a very handsome young man.”
“The problem is I come on too strong.”
“Too strong?”
“Yes – I sometimes tell a girl that I love her on the first date and then I have this erection problem.”
“Do you mean you can’t get it up.”
“No, I can’t get it down most of the time – I get so easily aroused and that makes me to come on a little too strong sexually.” He shook his head, “I’ve even got a hard and now and you’re old enough to be my mother.”
Marlis found him rather sweet, he certainly had emotional problems but she thought he was simply just a little immature.
“Are you saying you’d like to Bleep me,” she asked, looking at him quizzically with her head to one side.

Let finish this in private, lets go to my room….
http://www.moral24.com/large-scale-penetration-xx/

Re: Large Penetration Bleep (romantic Short Story) by herzern(m): 5:51am On Aug 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Large Penetration Bleep (romantic Short Story) by lola024(f): 5:59am On Aug 16, 2016
herzern:

not everything is allowed here sir..... thanks....lmao
Re: Large Penetration Bleep (romantic Short Story) by herzern(m): 6:00am On Aug 16, 2016
lola024:

not everything is allowed here sir..... thanks....lmao
undecided
Re: Large Penetration Bleep (romantic Short Story) by youngest85(m): 6:06am On Aug 16, 2016
U wan use we make ur 50 dollars ko?
Re: Large Penetration Bleep (romantic Short Story) by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 16, 2016
Your life your headache
my signature my business

(1) (Reply)

Guys,is The Relationship Over If She Turns Down Your Proposal? / Pictures: Man Creates The Symbol Of Love To Ask A Lady Out, But Gets Rejected / Is It Proper For GF To Wash His Boo's Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.