Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,700 members, 7,865,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:04 AM

What If He Or She Steals From U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If He Or She Steals From U? (686 Views)

Is It Right To Marry Someone That U Love, Not Working, Also Steals From U..... / Her Husband Steals From Her. Advice Please / If Your Boyfriend Steals To Satisfy You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If He Or She Steals From U? by Nellyon(f): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2009
boyfriend or girlfriend turned thief,do u stay or leave?
Re: What If He Or She Steals From U? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2009
That's not a good look undecided
Re: What If He Or She Steals From U? by Emperoh(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2009
Thats definitely the end for me!!
Re: What If He Or She Steals From U? by whitelexi(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2009
Yeah, one stole from me once, she thought that the police here protect women to that level, but when i arrived at her house with enough policemen, no be spirit tell am say make she return my properties - very fast! grin cheesy grin

Naija girls sef, she waited until i'd gone to work, then she used my own travelling box to steal everything she could lay her hands on grin grin grin
Re: What If He Or She Steals From U? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2009
Why would he want to steal it? Why can he just ask for it?
Re: What If He Or She Steals From U? by posakosa(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2009
uuuurm, stealing is a no no. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What If He Or She Steals From U? by yme1(f): 2:43pm On Sep 18, 2009
that is rather stupid, childish and foolish
Re: What If He Or She Steals From U? by ritaNL: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2009
Steal from me ? why ?
Re: What If He Or She Steals From U? by iice(f): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2009
Ujujoan:

Why would he want to steal it? Why can he just ask for it?

Abi ooo
Re: What If He Or She Steals From U? by CrazyMan(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2009
Why would she steal from me

If any girl tries that with me, I would call off that relationship because I can't picture myself going out with a thief all in the name of love.
Re: What If He Or She Steals From U? by MissyB1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2009
I don't steal and I can't roll with one who does. cool
I can't stand it when ev'ryone notices each time he pays a visit to the house something gets missing. Car key, wrist watch and even boxer sef. grin
I protect my reputation wiff all jealousy . . . . cool
Re: What If He Or She Steals From U? by LordReed(m): 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2009
Mos def calls for a serious tete-a-tete. If she b klepto then we seek help. If she no wan help na there yawa go gas.

(1) (Reply)

Do I Hate? / Get Rich Now And Die @50 Or Remain Poor And Die @120 / Do You Sleep Better Or Worse When Someone Else Is In The Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.