Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit (63314 Views)

My Experience With A Virgin Yesterday! / "My Virgin Schoolmate Tried Forcing Sex On Me" - Nigerian Man / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by habsydiamond(m): 11:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Even married women wey don born 4,5 go won try this trick ooo. Na bad market for guys ooo. Fake Blood indeed
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by Nkysuccess(f): 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
tempem:
I hope to marry a virgin, that's the pure truth.
I crave for marrige not wedding.
Sexual misconduct isnt the only criteria. And I'll get her watched in all areas.
Cant stand the thought that my wife had been laid sometimes ago. If I had kept(refrain from sexual misconduct) myself, I sure deserve one too. And if I haven't, then I don't deserve a virgin.
For a lady to go to this extent, it sure means she's not honest, and this bad trait can't be hidden for long.
The truth will certainly come outta the open.

Am not among guyz who sleeps around with ladies and will end up saying I need a virgin!
I deserved it!
I love your thoughts Bros, am glad people like you still exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by Crownylord(m): 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
tempem:
Sexual misconduct isnt the only criteria. And I'll get her watched in all areas.
Cant stand the thought that my wife had been laid sometimes ago. If I had kept(refrain from sexual misconduct) myself, I sure deserve one too. And if I haven't, then I don't deserve a virgin.
For a lady to go to this extent, it sure means she's not honest, and this bad trait can't be hidden for long.

Am not among guyz who sleeps around with ladies and will end up saying I need a virgin!
I deserved it!
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by nortcentrallord(m): 12:42am On Jul 29, 2016
ajasbaba:
why must every fake thing be attributed to our ladies.

E.G fake bobi,fake Ass,fake hips, and now fake Virgin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Everything about most ladies in the 21st century is FAKE with a very big letter F.
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by Princepoint(m): 2:48am On Jul 29, 2016
pussy renew
Runz girls
You need

This

To
Prove

To
Ur
Man
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by GeeGee98: 4:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Na wa oo

Is being a virgin now compulsory ?? :-/
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by amtaken(f): 4:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Where can I buy this kit for my friend's sister's cousin's niece?
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by justmenoni: 5:08am On Jul 29, 2016
Tosyne2much be careful bro
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by chizzyy411: 7:20am On Jul 29, 2016
alexarelano:

D result will inevitably surface whenever he born female grin grin

Lol. Nothing will happen to his children o. The evil men do don't live after them, it lives with them.....Provided he did not rape them, I see no reason for this comment. The fact that they were virgins doesn't mean he must marry them. They are just like every other girl with a fault and if they are not worthy of marriage, then take a bounce. I am not saying he did well but don't tag his generation. I haven't disvirgined any either ..what's special about it anyway? Pussy is pussy ...my 2cents.
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by olanshi: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2016
Gbese re ooo!! embarassed
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by damkin24(m): 7:40am On Jul 29, 2016
tempem:

I deserved it!
Remember say different categories of virgin dey bro.
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by Goldienana(f): 7:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Boss man on ur BBM. My ex actually. Lol how are u. How's Port.

sinaj:

Lol abeg who be ur bf ni grin

Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by Lisaint(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2016
Na super-glue sure pass
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by Prechicliff(f): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2016
warahell is this
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by UjSizzle(f): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2016
agarawu23:
Only dumb guys will fall for this crap.
If she claims virgin, use your finger before using your d!ck undecided
You're just as ignorant as they come.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by Jmasoke(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2016
U can never have ur cake and have it

Is d law of economics!
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by yebbyluv: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Hahahahahhahahahahahahha...I can't help myself ooooo
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4031076_fbimg1469698357250_jpegf5ea2eede17bc35187b13815f2fc52fb

This wan no for people wey dey find virgin..

Some girls Congo sha no be this kind creme go help them. Dem go need mix this creme with paper Mache and aradite super glue to take repair the damage. grin
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2016
ajasbaba:
why must every fake thing be attributed to our ladies.

E.G fake bobi,fake Ass,fake hips, and now fake Virgin.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
na so o just take dem as u see dem o. end time runzs
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by ayusco85(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2016
tempem:

I deserved it!

That's whr u get it wrong. This world doesn't give u what u deserve. U get what u can be able to snatch from life.

In life, because u don't eat lion, that doesn't mean lion won't eat u wen he sees u. because u are a virgin doesn't mean u must marry a virgin. U might marry an olosho forming virgin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by UjSizzle(f): 11:23am On Jul 29, 2016
agarawu23:
use the fake blood and bring your pvssy let me try my ignorance on it grin cheesy
Making lewd suggestions doesn't make you smart.

The smart thing would have been to ask what you're ignorant about.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by tempem: 11:24am On Jul 29, 2016
ayusco85:

That's whr u get it wrong. This world doesn't give u what u deserve. U get what u can be able to snatch from life.

In life, because u don't eat lion, that doesn't mean lion won't eat u wen he sees u. because u are a virgin doesn't mean u must marry a virgin. U might marry an olosho forming virgin
Thanks, note the bolded!!
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by alexarelano(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
chizzyy411:

Lol. Nothing will happen to his children o. The evil men do don't live after them, it lives with them.....Provided he did not rape them, I see no reason for this comment. The fact that they were virgins doesn't mean he must marry them. They are just like every other girl with a fault and if they are not worthy of marriage, then take a bounce. I am not saying he did well but don't tag his generation. I haven't disvirgined any either ..what's special about it anyway? Pussy is pussy ...my 2cents.
And u wouldn't like seeing ur female siblings in dat shoe, would you?
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by alexarelano(m): 12:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
thesuave10:

join Islam and get 72 free of charge grin
grin cheesy grin
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by Eleganza33(f): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2016
Vry angry,na who produce dis shit? Dis is an insult to virgins. If u use it na cancer tinx 4 u
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by alaskido(m): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
I cant stop laughing. grin grin. Why is it that everything about our ladies is fake. Some of our ladies on nairaland are even surprised that there is a kit like this in existence. Wonders will never end.
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by cr80vity(m): 6:09am On Jul 30, 2016
ladies life is full of complications
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by cr80vity(m): 6:10am On Jul 30, 2016
ladies life is full of complications
check my signature
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by massive1019(m): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2016
small time nww. we will be hearing cancer of the virg***
Re: Photo Of A Virgin Restoration Kit by Henycymama(f): 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
tempem:

I deserved it!

hmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Am A LovePeddler, Ashawo, I Have Slept With 2788 Men" - Nigerian Lady (Video) / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Dwarfs, Disabled: Wedding Photos Of People That Have Proven That Love Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.