Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) (46531 Views)

Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p / Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State / Mob Amputates Mechanic For Stealing N10k In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by passyhansome(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
CHECKING NAME: OKAY NA DEM AM NOT SURPRISE HEARTLESS TRIBE.

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by KomonSense: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
MzDesire:
This is too much.
Then please don't cheat on ur man...
Just making #CommonSense
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by ghostwritter(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
AllsufficientGod:

You are worse than the devil.. try that and see if your creator will not snuff life out of you even while awake. Onye mmuo
I once told my gf on a serious note 'I will personally kill through any means if i catch u red-handed cheating on me as long as i stay loyal and provide for ur needs'....now tell me, haven't i made myself clear enough to her?
omo igbo....THERE IS A BEAST IN EVERY MAN, BUT I BREED A MONSTER WITHIN EVEN THOUGH I LOOK THE GENTLEMAN.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by slimzypink(f): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
useless man sad
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
oochi123:
Why not send her away and collect back ur dowry when u knw u can't cope wit her? This is too much..woman u did wrong
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
oochi123:
Why not send her away and collect back ur dowry when u knw u can't cope wit her? This is too much..woman u did wrong

what did she do wrong? where are the evidence?,,,,,, it could be a mere suspicion or trump up allegation from her jealous rivalry

1 Like

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by ghostwritter(m): 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
wickedworld:

Is alright, if u are married hope u will never or had never cheated on ur wife before.

And if u are single I still hope u have never cheated on ur girl friend before because if u do u will sure be strangle to dead in ur sleep trust me u will have what u wish for others.

Instead of u to conderm the act of ur evil fellow u said she is so lucky. Marriage is not by force u don't want her devoice her. Only insecure man act as if they owned their wife.
I respect women who respect their marital vow not whores.
Let me tell....
I once told my gf on a serious note 'I will personally kill through any means if i catch u red-handed cheating on me as long as i stay loyal and provide for ur needs'....now tell me, haven't i made myself clear enough to her?
....THERE IS A BEAST IN EVERY MAN, BUT I BREED A MONSTER WITHIN EVEN THOUGH I LOOK THE GENTLEMAN.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by damocool(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
Potential terrorist...
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by charlove(m): 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dandeson1:
Dats Wats up... Na man e be, e for put cement for the pusssy join

na dog u be!

1 Like

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by skykenny: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
He that's slow to anger is greater than the mighty. What an emotionally weak man.

1 Like

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Integrity123: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
I cannot believe this story. This is too barbaric. This is lawlessness. If the woman was unfaithful, shouldn't the man go out and marry more wives instead of this nonsense. Its really disgusting

1 Like

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by ghostwritter(m): 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
AllsufficientGod:

You are worse than the devil.. try that and see if your creator will not snuff life out of you even while awake. Onye mmuo
Lol....in every relationship, there are rules and i've got mine.
omo igbo....THERE IS A BEAST IN EVERY MAN, BUT I BREED A MONSTER WITHIN EVEN THOUGH I LOOK THE GENTLEMAN.
You never how mad you get until u ar pushed.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by bezimo(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Just looking at the name of the wicked perpetuator we know it was done to her after the order of Islamic sharia judgement.

Wickedness everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by theEYe21(f): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
You're a criminal! You deserve to die. Rubbish!
ghostwritter:

1 Like

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by fuckpoverty(m): 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
In patience jonathan voice...chaiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by theEYe21(f): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
You're a criminal, you deserve to die. Rubbish!
KomonSense:

Then please don't cheat on ur man...

Just making #CommonSense

1 Like

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by theEYe21(f): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Thats no excuse to be a wicked psychopath. because someone made a silly mistake doesn't mean they deserve it. Try putting yourself in that person's shoes, imagine if you made a mistake and your hand get amputated. We are human beings and we make mistakes
Truckpusher:
Eating your cake and wanting to have it back can end up in a disastrous way.

Well, someone will do some hard times here unless his lawyer makes a very strong case of temporary insanity - Coming to terms that your wife is opening her legs for another man can unleash the beast in every man unless for those men that understood that no woman is worth fighting for unless in self defense.

2 Likes

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by ghostwritter(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2016
theEYe21:
OMG....Gini mere?
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by ghostwritter(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
theEYe21:
OMG....Gini mere?
We all deserve to die someday
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Doctors in the house, in saner climes with top-notch health facilities, could surgery have been performed to fix the woman? The way we are fast to close up such wounds with bandage be having me like...what do I know though.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Dandeson1(m): 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
charlove:

na dog u be!
thank you... I don see you wey be human
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by ekeroyal(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
Humans are too complex, when you sandwich their emotions in between their thoughts, barbarism of the dark ages executed with the speed of light is often the result.

It's really sad but worse crimes have been committed both with and outside Nigeria, especially by our political class.

If it's true, thank goodness she's still alive. Lessons gleaned, precautions taken, knowledge acquired, repercussions by the corner. Life goes on.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
undecided :-x
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by squarelead(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
This is serious. May we not mis marry o

1 Like

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by DropShot: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
eminent007:

If we should amputate him too, how then are we better than him?
#MyThoughts
As long as it's done through our justice system and not through jungle justice, it's fine.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by ancientbanana: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
The heart of man is desperately wicked. If this really happened, then there is a serious problem. This gruesome photos which are trending on Facebook -feature a woman whose hand was allegedly chopped off by her husband over infidelity. Alh Muhammed Ishaq Onifari who shared the pictures online wrote; Husband amputates wife, for unfaithful. But this punishment is much. O God!..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/man-reportedly-amputates-wife-for.html
maybe she does not sex him but she has sex with others
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by kosokoadeyemi: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
The man must hanging by law
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by dadaijboy: 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wicked soul...... he should be jailed
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by lailo: 7:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
That's wy I like sharia law.He will be stoned to death.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Aremu01(m): 8:02pm On Jul 28, 2016
Menh... That's really heartless
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by theEYe21(f): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
May God bless her soul and judge her situation. angry
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
That animal should be sent to Indonesia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Boys Kidnap 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano, Kill & Bury Him After Collecting Ransom / Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Lagos Because Of His 'Cheating' Wife (Photo) / Cash, SUVs, Items Seized From Gang That Hacked Nigerian Bank (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.