Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) (46502 Views)

Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p / Man Kills Wife For Cheating In Niger State / Mob Amputates Mechanic For Stealing N10k In Lagos (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by abukaokab: 9:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
sooooooo bad
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by KomonSense: 9:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
theEYe21:
You're a criminal, you deserve to die. Rubbish!

Wailer...U're already dead or living corpse

What if the man commits suicide bcoz of heartbreak?

Just making #CommonSense
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by DjAduba(m): 9:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Na Muslims abi? because na them be terrorists for the world, anything na to kill.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by theEYe21(f): 9:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
The guy is a big fool with low self esteem to commit sucide for someone else mistake. So are you saying it's right for what the guy did. Try putting yourself in that woman's shoes.What if you made a mistake and they cut off your hand, how will you feel. Human beings makes mistakes, we are not perfect and we are not God. You think like your IQ is below -0
KomonSense:

Just making #CommonSense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by benedictac(f): 9:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
AngelAhnie:
She didn't do well but this punishment is too much

How do u mean? Whatever happened to separation or divorce? This man is sick.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by theEYe21(f): 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
I know you're a Muslim. Your religion is nothing but a bloodthirsty cult. Always looking for blood. You are not a holy person. You are shatan himself, you are a bloodsucking demon. And tell Allah to go fvck himself. Stupid Allah, stupid animalistic religion. I spit on Allah's face Rubbish.
KomonSense:

Just making #CommonSense

2 Likes

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by theEYe21(f): 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
DjAduba:
Na Muslims abi? because na them be terrorists for the world, anything na to kill.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by KomonSense: 11:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
theEYe21:
I know you're a Muslim. Your religion is nothing but a bloodthirsty cult. Always looking for blood. You are not a holy person. You are shatan himself, you are a bloodsucking demon. And tell Allah to go fvck himself. Stupid Allah, stupid animalistic religion. I spit on Allah's face Rubbish.

Pls grow up for once nah!!! How dare you... I must trace you
Using ur registered email...promise you (just keep running)
U are so dead for this
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by eminent007(m): 11:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
DropShot:

As long as it's done through our justice system and not through jungle justice, it's fine.

The Justice system don't inflict pain.
They can sentence to death and that will be too good for him.
My suggestion is that he be put in a cell so small he barely has a place to lie down and sleep and so deep underground he never sees the light of day until he completes his term [life sentence].
When he finally dies, he should be denied burial but have his body fed to beasts of the jungle.
#MyThoughts
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by theEYe21(f): 11:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
I am sooo scared undecided get a life grin
KomonSense:

U are so dead for this
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by markfoefish(m): 11:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
good for her.cheating is killing but the man showed her mercy by not killing her.nonsense
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by nwanky(m): 12:04am On Jul 29, 2016
One person cannot commit adultery,..Where is the man she bleeped up with?.
Women are always at the receiving end of thier *****'s punishment of immorality.
Religion of piss indeed!
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by mikron(m): 12:14am On Jul 29, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
The heart of man is desperately wicked. If this really happened, then there is a serious problem. This gruesome photos which are trending on Facebook -feature a woman whose hand was allegedly chopped off by her husband over infidelity. Alh Muhammed Ishaq Onifari who shared the pictures online wrote; Husband amputates wife, for unfaithful. But this punishment is much. O God!..

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/man-reportedly-amputates-wife-for.html

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by pho27(f): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2016
ghostwritter:
The woman is so lucky, if any woman ever try that sh1t with me ehn, i will strangle her to death in her sleep.
Opening ur toto for another man?
I hope you don't open ur dick for another woman.....mumu. Don't u know you don't have d right to hurt or take anyone's life cos of marriage? You better develop a good mindset before entering into marriage cos i pity u if u don't. That woman may be d one to kill u first.

1 Like

Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by alaskido(m): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is the SHARIA some Northern governors wanted to introduce in their states. If I were the man, I will only ask the woman to leave my house so she will be free to continue her prostitution.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Khez: 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lmao off....

Na becos person never cheat on you @OP

Let's have a conv,, when after it happens to yo....
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Vero2sleek(f): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2016
E be like say craze one catch you... You father there. Bastardized islam is what u want to use and threathen. Islamist terrorist. Mohammed pbuh is rotten in hell.
KomonSense:

U are so dead for this
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by KomonSense: 12:26am On Jul 31, 2016
Vero2sleek:
E be like say craze one catch you... You father there. Bastardized islam is what u want to use and threathen. Islamist terrorist. Mohammed pbuh is rotten in hell.

Madam wetin I do am for you nah?

Why U dey attack me like this?
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by ayanbaba2(m): 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
That man's heart is "strong"
Chaiiiiiiii!!!!!!!
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Georgeboy: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sharia husband................devil personal assistant.
Re: Man Amputates His Wife For Being "Unfaithful" - Facebook User (Graphic Photos) by Georgeboy: 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2017
Sharia husband.........devil personal assistant /PA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jean Codo Dies In Kirikiri Prison / Anambra Intercepts Transport Company Conveying Passengers To Lagos (Photos) / My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.