Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. (4852 Views)

7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / Must View The 3 Things Women Secretly Want During Sex(photo) / 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
Sexxkillz:
In this era of Feminism, women should stop expecting men to be in the forefront of romance. You talk the talk, you walk the walk.
Women also do a lot of things in return, I'm just telling you how you can be romantic, you can also create a thread telling ladies how they can be romantic.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Good Nigerian men are dinosaurs, they have all gone extinct.
... But I have the last one grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by VanBommel(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Smh!!!

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by GoldenJAT(m): 4:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

None of them require you spend lots of money, the highest you can spend is not up to 5k once in a while, guy be romantic
when it comes 2b romantic.. I can't be found wanting... don't expect you 2 believe though... u ain't so wrong though with ur points.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
GoldenJAT:
when it comes 2b romantic.. I can't be found wanting... don't expect you 2 believe though... u ain't so wrong though with ur points.
grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by mizzbouqui(f): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fourwinds:
I'm not saying guys cannt do some for those thing...it will be fair to urself and stop all this day dreams...

the climes u are trying to copy is not same as ours...

BTW how many companies in dis country can afford to give its workers two weeks break as leave.?

look at d working environment in Nigeria.?

people now place emphasis on how to beat d economy recession....meaning devoting more time to make money to fend for d famiky..

do u live Lagos.?
I get 15 working days leave every year at my place of work, moreover its not necessarily it should be two weeks it can just be one of those weekends
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by Fourwinds: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

I get 15 working days leave every year at my place of work, moreover its not necessarily it should be two weeks it can just be one of those weekends
what I'm saying....don't expect it but if it happens good for u
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by ronald4lif(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

You needs to change your mentality, not all Nigerian girls are jobless and will only depend on the money you will send to her, just be romantic period

No one colligated all Nigerian girls has being dependent on men's money. I only asked how many would be wowed with just ice cream and flowers without money? They are in the insignificant minority and we know it.

Just be romantic you said? What triggers most romance in a relationship? Most romantic gestures are connected to money, even the regular ice cream, necklace etc cost money regardless how measly it is. So how do you propose a man without money becomes romantic?

An average Nigerian girl doesn't have to be jobless to feel some sense of entitlement on a man's money, it's now seen as birth rights. The gainfully employed ones are as guilty as the unemployed ones so please give us a break with the now hackneyed jobless defence.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Do the ones you can do, not necessary you do all but it will be nice if you can do all, non of them is too much for you to do
And what do we get in return?
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by drss(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
n when we do all d above, dem go still break our hearts saying we too nice sad
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by mizzbouqui(f): 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
emitoz:

And what do we get in return?
Beautiful things awaits you from your bae
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by holluphemydavid(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Isorite @op kontunu, less I forget u av a nice curve and it's glaring u will be absolutely romantic
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
holluphemydavid:
Isorite @op kontunu, less I forget u av a nice curve and it's glaring u will be absolutely romantic
grin
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by bollify(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
I have done at least 6 of what op listed. I guess I can be defined then as d romantic type.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by mizzbouqui(f): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
bollify:
I have done at least 6 of what op listed. I guess I can be defined then as d romantic type.
Welldone jare
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by donMIG(m): 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nice post
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by bollify(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Welldone jare

But I found out there is no gain there. Most of you don't appreciate it. You will still leave us for the nigga with money.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by mizzbouqui(f): 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
bollify:

But I found out there is no gain there. Most of you don't appreciate it. You will still leave us for the nigga with money.
That can't be true, well you said most of the ladies I'm not part of the most
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by bollify(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2016
mizzbouqui:

That can't be true, well you said most of the ladies I'm not part of the most

Yea right? It's easier said than done. I come they fear babes now ehn.... just that I can't stop being R. I enjoy it a lot. But it guarantee nothing from the other halves we have around.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by allytinted: 6:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
@ OP, you forgot to add the last part of the fairytale.....and they lived happily everafter.
This is what too much of novels cause....smh
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by mizzbouqui(f): 6:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
allytinted:
@ OP, you forgot to add the last part of the fairytale.....and they lived happily everafter.
This is what too much of novels cause....smh
Enh enh
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by sanyahkod(m): 8:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Abegi...those that deserve such preferential treatments are too few if not gone into extinction.

-Sincerely
On behalf of responsible Nigerian men.
Re: 10 Ways Nigerian Women Secretly Want Their Men To Be Romantic. by Cutehector(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2016
mizzbouqui:

Do the ones you can do, not necessary you do all but it will be nice if you can do all, non of them is too much for you to do
hy dear pls vote for falconey today. The voting link is on my siggy. Thanks so so much

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Odunlade Memes. / How To Make Your Ex Jealous & Leave Them Begging For Forgiveness (lovepanky) / Why You Should Sleep Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.