Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You (48886 Views)

8 Signs Your Tailor Is Going To Disappoint You (meme Collection) / Did Your Tailor Disappoint You This Christmas? Share Your Experiences / Pictures You’ll Relate To If Yourtailor Has Ever Disappointed You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Artistree: 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:

Haa! One year, you must be a calm person o shocked
My dear, the aproko tailor would bring out the clothes, put it on the sewing machine like she wants to start sewing it. once I turn and leave her shop, she removes the clothes and start her amebo with her co traders in the shops.
I didn't shout at her for once, just got there one evening, packed the clothes and went home. I saw her on my way from work the next day and simply walked past her like we've never met.

3 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by evansjeff(m): 7:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
I'm not home now, I for snap pics of cloth wey one sew for me and then snap the sample post am here...una go laff tear bele...well I reserved it for when I'm 80 years old.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by damilareoye: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:

Na to just bend down and pick my nylon...
Never to step foot there again. angry
my Bros was very gentle to him fa. Imagine, he paid him the first day he took the cloth to him.

If na me cheesy d guy 4 craz that day.
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by damilareoye: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
evansjeff:
I'm not home now, I for snap pics of cloth wey one sew for me and then snap the sample post am here...una go laff tear bele...well I reserved it for when I'm 80 years old.
cheesy 80years kě?

Broda, post the pic Abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Anabel(f): 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:

lipsrsealed my tailor is evil, a month now, no show.

Try me grin
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by adedayoa2(f): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
I had a wedding to attend on the 2nd of April 2016, till now I've not seen the tailor and my cloth. I went looking for him the other day his shop was locked, I called him , 'madam no vex'.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Thank God,my tailor doesn't disappoint me
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
I can relate very well. My boss is so good that when a customer sees his/her untouched fabric.... He doesn't fret or anything he just calmly tell you that its not urs and that somebody else owns it as asoebi and that he has his own also

2 Likes

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by druxy(m): 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
aaha..LMAO
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Swazzkid(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
And dey always reject d name tailor saying dat dey re fashion designers... especially d young ones

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
damilareoye:
my Bros was very gentle to him fa. Imagine, he paid him the first day he took the cloth to him.

If na me cheesy d guy 4 craz that day.

Lool, na you get craze wella
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
Anabel:

Try me grin

Lol, you reside in IB? Right
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by CoCoLav(f): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
I can never forget how my tailor ruined my friend's wedding for me. Infact I was the first to buy the aso-ebi from my friend only for my tailor to tell me a day before the wedding that she thought the wedding was scheduled for Monday. shocked shocked shocked I ended up not going for the wedding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
adedayoa2:
I had a wedding to attend on the 2nd of April 2016, till now I've not seen the tailor and my cloth. I went looking for him the other day his shop was locked, I called him , 'madam no vex'.

shocked grin your tailor is real mvp grin

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
damilareoye:
cheesy 80years kě?

Broda, post the pic Abeg cheesy

Seconded grin
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by free37: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
12. What would happen if superheroes had to work with them

E pele Batman.

Please Nairalanders Check My Signature, Don't Forget Me. If You Agree, You Can Just Follow Me And I Would Follow Back, Or Check My Number On My Profile. please epp me. embarassed embarassed
hahahahahaha e pele photoshoot.. u really need epp oo

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by photoshoot(m): 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
smithsydny:
hahahahahaha e pele photoshoot.. u really need epp oo

Lool, boss, any way na way oo grin
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by dadaijboy: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nice one Op..... you've got my vote till d finals cool
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Anabel:
Who the hell is your tailor?? I've never disappointed a customer. The issues with some people is they don't wanna pay and they want good clothes. I made some clothes for a lady yesterday and she's refusing to fit them, she's complaining she doesn't want them cos it's not her size and she's still refusing to fit them and at the end of the day. She said she can't pay me my 4k balance for 3 clothes. Some customers have wickedness living in their condo
Sorry for the rude quoting,
I hold nothing against you any longer after going through ur signature and found out that we support same club #UnitedWeStand#

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by glossy6(f): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Anabel:
Who the hell is your tailor?? I've never disappointed a customer. The issues with some people is they don't wanna pay and they want good clothes. I made some clothes for a lady yesterday and she's refusing to fit them, she's complaining she doesn't want them cos it's not her size and she's still refusing to fit them and at the end of the day. She said she can't pay me my 4k balance for 3 clothes. Some customers have wickedness living in their condo

My tailor does not greet me again because I asked her to amend the gown she made for me & she did a different thing altogether. She insisted I wear the gown before her which I did, yet she still dey carry face

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:

Lool, boss, any way na way oo grin
watin oga uche do me for this life hmmmm.. if u see my church cloth ehhh kai under size. before I cloth am I beg tire. everyday no light. for that normal. that time I never no say the no dey use light nah as I done grow I come see say oga uche just dey use our small pikin brain. I no no how many years my undersize cloth stay him hand. I done upgrade small.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Anabel(f): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
H
photoshoot:

Lol, you reside in IB? Right

Yes I do
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Anabel(f): 8:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
glossy6:

My tailor does not greet me again because I asked her to amend the gown she made for me & she did a different thing altogether. She insisted I wear the gown before her which I did, yet she still dey carry face

She's wrong. Whenever a dress is made, the owner has to wear it so any complains can be amended. That's why we call it fittings

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Coyotejack(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
OP this is brilliant

Lwkms grin grin grin grin mah belle oooi
Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by follytiwa(f): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
I'm a tailor, have never disappointed anyone before, its the customers that do, by promising to come for collection but never show up.

Some tailor might be but disappointment is never in my motto.

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by okikiosibodu(m): 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2016

1 Like

Re: 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You by Stanbeto: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Abi o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face). / Nike Wins Lawsuit Over 'Satan Shoes' With Human Blood / What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.